Tops who want to be rimmed -- Bottoms do you say yes or no?

Guest Matias47

Do you go for a top who wants to be rimmed?  

203 members have voted

1. 1. Do you go for a top who wants to be rimmed?

I like the true tops who know they'll never get fucked, so they don't bother washing their asses. Those are the tops I like to rim.

I have to agree, I like rimming a top man who has no desire to be fucked and so has obviously not prepared and tastes a bit tangy. Being rimmed is just a nice relaxing pleasure.

Guest Matias47

Nice, honest responses, guys, thank you.

I do get the idea of "do whatever to get your guy excited," but I think it just screws my top/bottom wires up.

I love to get my hole rimmed. Not many bottoms offer. Id especially like a scene where Im sweaty and or dirty and I make some fag eat me out. power trip.

I'd be thrilled to do that for you. I wouldn't mind after a deep rim job if you made me look like I had a manstink goatee.

I find that tops don't seem to have mastered the art of cleaning themselves out.

So unless the tops specifically asked for it and the arse has been cleaned out beforehand - its a bit of a no go area

What level of cleanliness are you expecting? just asking.

I'm a total top so I've never douched in my life as it seems pointless to do so. But I try and clean as well as I can when I shower before sex. If a bottom wants to rim or lightly finger me, I'm fine with that. I don't take it as the wrong message as I'm a total top so in my mind it is firmly established as to who will top whom towards the end of the session without any doubt. If he tries to top me I'll decline.

I never ask a bottom to rim be. It is fun but doesn't really do a lot for me as it does for some though I wish it would. A few bottoms just go for it and some are good at it. But I've noticed that most avoid doing it or even avoid touching my hole. Not that that matters to me.

I guess the real issue, whether you're a top or bottom, is if you enjoy rimming or not. I personally love it as an act onto itself. It akes me feel submissive and powerful at the same time. In a fucking situation, I think rimming your top is just as much an act of respect and submission as sucking his cock, maybe even more so because it's all about the tops pleasure, not just getting his cock ready.

I guess the real issue, whether you're a top or bottom, is if you enjoy rimming or not. I personally love it as an act onto itself. It akes me feel submissive and powerful at the same time. In a fucking situation, I think rimming your top is just as much an act of respect and submission as sucking his cock, maybe even more so because it's all about the tops pleasure, not just getting his cock ready.

I agree 100% FatFuckPigMA. Very well said.

Yeah, I always try to rim my tops hole after I've been sucking on his cock and balls. If he doesn't want me to, he will push me back to his cock and I'll just continue sucking his cock. Most of the time he lets me stick my tongue in his hole. That usually leads to him to start rimming me and then fucking a load in my hole.