Tops who want to be rimmed -- Bottoms do you say yes or no?

Guest Matias47

Do you go for a top who wants to be rimmed?  

203 members have voted

1. 1. Do you go for a top who wants to be rimmed?

Guest ManchesterFagCunt

mm, definitely love having my toungue up an arse, or anywhere else that nice n sweaty - just sooo horny

• 4 weeks later...

I love rimming it is so intimate and so hot.I think to be honest it is my favourite sex act.It is just so mmmm.I love licking a tops hole,sometimes they don't like it damn cause I love it.But I have never had a problem sticking a finger up their hole..It always gets them going and within a minute they will start to fuk me while I lick my musky fingers:)

As another poster put up on here- a lot of tops do no prep for sex, unlike a good bottom that might take several hours to hose out and make sure all aspects of his hole are ready to go. I do not rim-partly because I do not like the smell of shit in sex, and also- I do not have hep and rimming is just too much of a risk factor. Yeah, I bareback and have anon sex and I KNOW those risks, I just do not want to take any extra scoops of risk with hep C

I love it.I know you can Hep A and Hep B from rimming much more so than Hep C?though I could be wrong. And of course you can get injections against hep a and b.

You are right about tops but they still have showers so yeah I would totally go there.

I love a rim yum!!!

If I'm topping some pig bottom then I fully expect it; bend over, spread my hole and I expect your tongue up there as deep as it can go as well as some long flat strokes and the pig spitting on my hole.

If I'm bottoming I love to rim out a hole, clean or dirty I'll huff my poppers and stick my tongue up there hoping he gets good and hard to fuck my throat or cunt.

If the top wants you to then obviously!

Used to have sex with a top who loved me rimming him, really wanted me to get as deep as possible into him, used to pull my head up against him and sometimes sit on my face,being properly verbal with me. It was a power thing i think - that he could make me do anything he wanted me to

As a top, I rarely get together with a bottom who will not lick my hole - it gets me even harder having that hole eaten and soaked with spit. But I always ALWAYS make sure it's clean, just as I want my bottom boy to be when I eat him out and get him ready to be seeded. A top buddy of mine who tag teams guys with me sometimes feels the same - and I always lick his hot little ass before we use the bottoms. It's only courteous :) And he is always very very clean. There is really no excuse for a top to have a dirty ass. Sweaty is fine, but dirty - bad news.

As a top, I rarely get together with a bottom who will not lick my hole - it gets me even harder having that hole eaten and soaked with spit. But I always ALWAYS make sure it's clean, just as I want my bottom boy to be when I eat him out and get him ready to be seeded. A top buddy of mine who tag teams guys with me sometimes feels the same - and I always lick his hot little ass before we use the bottoms. It's only courteous :) And he is always very very clean. There is really no excuse for a top to have a dirty ass. Sweaty is fine, but dirty - bad news.

Having seen that tempting butthole in bbrt I cannot imagine any bottom NOT begging to get his tongue deep inside it!!! ~OINK~:P (_o_) YUMMY!