My Poz story

It had taken me a long time to finally decided what It was I to do and be. It was on this day I found both and more. This story is true for the most part and let’s says I didn’t know back then what I was truly being offered.

I was eighteen years old young dumb and usual full of cum I got myself a job working on a drilling crew most of the crews where of older guys that really can turn me on my fuck hole never twitched I know a good bottom and should take it load. But I was the new guy and I decided to see how things went, it wasn’t until my third trip out a found myself at a very remote mine site and was told that the call was gay. I think it was supposed to frighten me, but instead I wondered if I could get a load.

I looked over the cook and decided that any cock would do, and I was also totally surprised with the bodies of the guys that I would to spend the next six weeks with that were fucking hot really. The mornings We’re very cold and so you put on a few layers of clothing to keep warm, but by lunch time the temperature had risen to my great delight bull that they were now wearing were each a tight, pair of shorts, I could see the outline of their beautiful, cocks. As I was working I would dream of each one of them taking my ass in tern and fucking me hard.

This day was one of the hottest we had so far faced; we had some real hot ones like 480 C but today was 520 C in the shade but there was none, only the small amount that our drill rig produced. Base camp was about a twenty minute drive from our location across a searing aussy desert to a small slice of paradise in the unforgiving land.

My job that’s easy, I had to get to camp and get what I was told were essential supplies this being an ice cream each a two litre coke and a small black bag That one of the guys said would make the afternoon fun. I didn’t’t know then the fun that could be had on poppers.

I arrived back at the drill rig and didn’t notice it first that both men will now naked and were both sporting good size cocks. I was in bottom heaven here I was being offered two 8” cock to suck, I was hoping for more I wanted to feel each one deep inside me working his load into the walls of my ass.

I was asked had ever been fucked? And would I like to try I had been with a few of my school mates but they never had cocks like I was looking at now.

One of my work makes placed his cock near my lips and I took no more prompting and I started to suck with all my abilities I didn’t have many but I was told I was able to really suck,cock well. I licked with envy these low hanging balls I love guys that have low hanging swinging balls that slap against my chin.

While the guy fucking my face the other came up behind and asked was I ready to take a real man’s cock I could already feel his tongue darting in and out of my tight hole. all I could say was yer fuck me, I really didn’t know what I was going to happened but I had always dreamed of something like this I wasn’t going to stop myself now.

I had never tried poppers’ before and as I inhaled he shoved the bottle under my nose I’d took a big breath in and he blocked off one side of my nose, he made me hold my breath until I could no longer I immediately inhaled and he blocked the other side of my nose and I inhaled another fresh do of poppers, again he made me hold my breath until I was sure I was going to pass out I remember he said something about once he starts he doesn’t stop you also didn’t like rubber and the next thing I remember is this great burning, shooting pain like I had never felt before. I wanted him to stop but all my body and mouth could say was fuck me harder.

I wanted to work through the pain as I had read on the net that once it goes there is nothing greater than enjoying a man’s cock fucking you hard balls deep. And yes it took a little while but when the pain: was gone I was in pig heaven, I didn’t’t realize how much I would enjoy being someone’s fuck toy and wanting to feel their load being deposited deep inside me.

It is I have to say this point he leaned forward and asked did I want his gift and of course unknowing want this meant I agreed in fact he told me to beg for it, he told me he was going to rip my in sides apart so his gift, his babies, his seed, my new life could begin, I needed another toke on the poppers to keep my hole just right for my top who is now piston fucking while I was begging him to seed my hole and home feeling his cock enlarge inside me to almost believe it to a steel cock almost 9.2” long if he can’t be far off I can feel he tense up and then feel his warm toxic AIDS poison load being worked deep in my guts.

I was told I would be in pain but a good pain for several days ( yer ) coz he had ripped up my guts ploughed me deep so his AIDS babies could grow in my body his seed. I did not understand what he meant I wanted HIV babies not AIDS babies.

It’s not until they swapped places and I start to suck his cock to taste and see the amount of blood and cum on his,cock and the spiked PA not a huge one but one big enough to do the right amount of damage to help poz me, and the bio hazard tat right above his cock. I knew what the bio symbol meant, but not as a tat, But I was going to learn.

If this what day one was like I was looking forward to going to work for the next six weeks being ripped and breed I would become poz and so much more. :cool::drool::confused::P:)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys this is my first attempt in writing any thing like this please let me know what you think. If its ok I have more.

Cheers Aussie-vers

• Like 4

Hot story, man! got my fuckhole twitching. Part where you are toking on poppers while getting drilled with a 9" cock planting charged seed in you guts was great. Needs some editing, but I think u r on the right track. I hope you write more.

• 6 years later...
  • 6 months later...