Do you use Poppers while having sex?

Pig Bottom

Do you use Poppers while having sex?  

453 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use Poppers while having sex?

• Yes Usually or almost always
    • Only Sometimes
    • No or almost never
    • never tried them
    • can't use them for medical reasons.

Guest MightyMouth

Personally, I hate em. They give me the worst headache ever. I don't even like having sex with someone who is using them because of the smell.

• 2 weeks later...

I use poppers daily. I use them whenever I suck or get fucked - (definitely when I get fucked. It makes me crave a good ass pounding all night!), and I use them during other times throughout the day if I'm being piggy. Like licking piss off of a toilet seat. I keep poppers in my pocket everyday.

Guest slobbvers
I love 'em. So does the bf. I tend to be tight and my ass really opens up nicely after a hit. I do find that some tops lose their erection though.

Yeah, I hate getting popper dick.

• 7 months later...

I luv using them, always helps me top a dudes raw hole for hours before dumping a huge load. The orgasm I get is unlike anything I've ever experienced before, total and complete pleasure. When I bottom, poppers loosen up my super tight jock hole, turn me into a total cock slut. Most guys I play around with are popper friendly. Only time I had a strange fuck with poppers is with this young stud who said he was allergic to them. He let me sniff them, but I had to wipe my nose after so that I wouldn't accidentally get some on him. Never heard of anyone being allergic to them, that'd really suck 'cause sex with poppers rocks.