Do you use Poppers while having sex?

Pig Bottom

Do you use Poppers while having sex?  

453 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use Poppers while having sex?

• Yes Usually or almost always
    • Only Sometimes
    • No or almost never
    • never tried them
    • can't use them for medical reasons.

• 3 months later...

Fresh poppers turn me into maximum slut. I really love them while kissing or sucking cock. The biggest problem is when I take them either while being sucked or while fucking is they make me cum immediately if I don't stop. The cum is amazing but I usually don't want to cum that quickly.

Opened a new bottle of Reds while at the baths on Thursday. Not much happening for the first couple of hours, then hooked with a guy as I was passing his room. I go in, he takes my towel and tossed it to the floor. He turns me to face away from him then begins to rub my ass, sliding his fingers down my crack. I lean over, open the poppers and take two deep hits. He pushes me down onto the mattress then I feel him shoving his fingers into my hole. Rough finger fuck. I hit the poppers again. He pulls out, I get on my knees on the pad. He lines up and slides his dick in.......... Fuck........... I hit the poppers twice more and he starts hard fucking my hole. I brace myself so that I don't slam my head into the wall. He's wailing on my ass. He's groaning and asking if I like it. Fuck yeah. He pounds my ass harder then slams in hard and yells that he's cumming.

I drop my head down and catch my breath, he pulls his dick out and shoves his fingers back in, twisting and rough fucking my hole again. I hit the poppers again, two deep draws. He pulls out, steps over to his stuff and I see him open a jar of lube. He coats his hand and then my hole. I take another deep hit as he starts working his hand into my hole. FUCK............ less than 10 minutes of his hard twisting and pushing and repeatedly telling me to take it, he gets his hand in wrist deep. He twists his hand in my ass, then leans over and opens the door to his room. I'm overloading. We get a small audience as he works his hand in me.

He pulls his hand out slow then slides his dick back in and fucks me a second time. He tells me to stay loose.. relax....

I always have poppers while fucking around.... opens my head to anything................

• Upvote 1

• 3 years later...
Guest ToppledTop

Never took poppers until the night I had my hole opened up and turned into a cunt. Never minded my bottom guys using them while I topped. They just never interested me. However, the top who was performing my deflowering wanted me to use them to firstly help relax my body and more importantly to loosen up my hole. I'd never taken them before and I was shown by another bottom there that night (gave my hole up during a group session) how to use them. As the top was greasing up his cock after I'd sucked him a good bit, the bottom guy handed me a fresh bottle of poppers and I took my first ever shot. Totally blew me away. I couldn't believe I'd missed out on them for so long. They instantly gave me a horny sexy erotic rush and I felt my whole body on fire. After a few sniffs of them, I began to grease up my ass, enjoying one last feel of my virgin hole and I could literally feel my anus opening right up for my fingers. Taking my first cock that night was an unforgettable very intense experience made so much better by the erotic euphoria induced by the poppers. They bring out my inner slut and turn me into a horned up hungry bottom for the top guy. Love taking them before I rim a nice tight juicy ass and then just after I grease up my cunt and the tops fuckpole. Experimenting with different ways to use them. One top showed me how to put some on a piece of kitchen towel and put it in a plastic shopping bag from which to take lung fulls from for a better rush. I swear I'm a better performing bottom on poppers than without them. They bring out the pig in me, can suck and rim a hot hole for ages when all poppered up.

Bottoming yes, topping, no or sparingly. Jerking off, sure. I don't "need" them but I definitely appreciate the euphoria.

I don't use them and don't like the smell either. I just tolerate them because I know it makes some guys hornier.

I've always known that poppers help bottoms relax the hole. True? But I'd known many guys who need poppers to fuck which is why I started buying them and have them available for tops. When I didn't carry poppers with me, when at the bathhouse some guy wanted poppers to fuck I would end up loosing the fuck and the load. So I started carrying poppers with me. ,

Guest Dickmagnet

I always use them if i can, They help me relax & open my ass muscles to the top to get in deep, The only thing i do that might be a little different is that a few times i've burn't my nose from using too much poppers so now after the advice from others on the site i fill my bottle with cotton buds so the liquid is absorbed, still strong but no liquid so no burning my nose which is great.

• 4 months later...