Websites and hookup online sites (question)

hungtopinky

What's the best bareback hookup site that is also HIV-friendly right now, that's free, user-friendly, and stuff? I use BBRTS, but seems not many guys know of it or aren't on it. Just wondering if there are one or two more that are as good or even better than BBRTS. Maybe something like adam4adam, only for bareback lovers?

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love BBRT and became a member. It's cheap to join and always has a great selection of Top Men in New York. I've met quite a few from the site and always had a hot time with the one exception - lovely guy but looked nothing like his photos and was 300lbs+.

nastykinkpigs.com looks like a decent site but hard to connect with anyone. Or maybe it's just me.

nastykinkpigs.com is primarily a site for meth users, so in one sense, it's very poz-friendly, if you cabn stand tewakers (I can't).

A new site has opened (actually, re-opened after a hiatus): http://pozm4m.com. It's free so far, and the webmaster is doing a good job of adding features and tweaking the code based on user input. The more members, the better chance it has of becoming a good hook-up site for poz men and the neg men who love them... ;)

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I'd like to just throw you a relatively new site http://dudeload.com
It's entirely catered to anon encounters, post a listing in your city, no need for account creation
We are friendly to the BB scene

Edited by drscorpio
Moderator's Note: Non-functional link.

• 5 months later...

Hey everyone;

One question. I already signed up for BBRT and NKP. I love both sites, because I got tired of dealing with the "Neg and will stay that way" bulllshit. I used to be on Bear411 and other sites, but neg guys (young and old alike) are just so nasty and -in many cases- cruel about HIV. In the past, I was on daddyhunt as well, but that one is pretty depressing.

I will not sign up on regular hookup sites, like manhunt etc. because I hate the holier than thou attitude of some. My anger grew when I found guys who actually present themselves as "neg for neg only" while in other sites, or in person, they are actually poz. Nothing more angering than a poz guy passing as neg and insulting and putting down poz guys.

The question is: are there other sites (other than BBRT and NKP) in which I can be openly poz? please share if you know of any. I am tired to be called names and being put down just because I am poz and open about it.

Thanks

Danny

I feel your pain. I really hate that bullshit. I understand, neg guys want to stay neg, but then why the fuck you send me a message or a grope?

Or those who refuse to fuck even when I offered to use condoms (A few years back, not anymore), but that had I lied merrily would have been fucked until they would be begging for me to cum. I wish you could automatically block all the "neg for neg" in the hook up sites.

Almost worse those who would not touch you with a ten foot pole, but just want to let you know how big/hot/sexy/masc you are. Of course, I should be flattered that one of them normal guys is interested in such a monstrosity like I am, and even spares some of his precious time to send me a message and make me feel better about my miserable life. A couple of those have acted offended when I call them on their bullshit. Is it really that hard to understand that if you reject somebody because of HIV, they are not going to like that you tease them?

• 2 years later...