Websites and hookup online sites (question)

hungtopinky

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nastykinkpigs.com is primarily a site for meth users, so in one sense, it's very poz-friendly, if you cabn stand tewakers (I can't).

A new site has opened (actually, re-opened after a hiatus): http://pozm4m.com. It's free so far, and the webmaster is doing a good job of adding features and tweaking the code based on user input. The more members, the better chance it has of becoming a good hook-up site for poz men and the neg men who love them... ;)

actually that is not necessarily true anymore as a sister site chempigs.com was created for those users who are using drugs can post and NKP is for the non chem users.  There are still some who post about chem use on NKP which is against the rules but it is removed when reported.

So to take this in a slightly more generic direction: Mine!

I am bi, not out, and a total bottom with a strong preference for large and uncut total tops. I do pretty well when I hit the baths as it is fairly simple to sort through the guys with compatible interests.

But I think a lotof guys have abandoned baths, cruising spots, personal ads etc for apps like Grindr. I find those things useless beacause they are so superficial about stats and interests. It seems really face-pic oriented and kind of ageist.The vast majority of users seem to be 25-35 year old hipsters with nothing more than a face pic.

I assume that they are trying to stay within content restrictions that might get them knocked off the App Store or Google Play. But it makes it near useless to me. I am not looking for a cute boyfriend, I am looking to get barebacked by the biggest cocks I can find. At least on a site like BBRTS or Squirt I can search for guys who are Large, Uncut, Top, Barebackers. But then people on those sites don't appear to be using them as much for real time hookup searches as much as they do Grindr.

I want to be clear about what I want. I don't want to put my face out there, especially if I am advertising myself as a total bottom bareback cumdump. But on Grindr it seems that only your face pic will get you hits.

Anyone have any suggestions? It just seems that Grindr has taken over the easy hookup end of things but doesn't deal well with sorting on any variable other than proximity or face pics.

• Upvote 2

So to take this in a slightly more generic direction: Mine!

I am bi, not out, and a total bottom with a strong preference for large and uncut total tops. I do pretty well when I hit the baths as it is fairly simple to sort through the guys with compatible interests.

But I think a lotof guys have abandoned baths, cruising spots, personal ads etc for apps like Grindr. I find those things useless beacause they are so superficial about stats and interests. It seems really face-pic oriented and kind of ageist.The vast majority of users seem to be 25-35 year old hipsters with nothing more than a face pic.

I assume that they are trying to stay within content restrictions that might get them knocked off the App Store or Google Play. But it makes it near useless to me. I am not looking for a cute boyfriend, I am looking to get barebacked by the biggest cocks I can find. At least on a site like BBRTS or Squirt I can search for guys who are Large, Uncut, Top, Barebackers. But then people on those sites don't appear to be using them as much for real time hookup searches as much as they do Grindr.

I want to be clear about what I want. I don't want to put my face out there, especially if I am advertising myself as a total bottom bareback cumdump. But on Grindr it seems that only your face pic will get you hits.

Anyone have any suggestions? It just seems that Grindr has taken over the easy hookup end of things but doesn't deal well with sorting on any variable other than proximity or face pics.

Though I hear allot of guys saying they hooked up for a bareback fuck on Grindr.

on most of the sites you can adjust your search parameters. I exclude 'safe only' and 'neg only' and include 'no answer' for relevant questions.

in the text parts, you can be more specific. I always say there will be no condoms or that I'm looking for raw fun or something to that effect. and my pics show bb sex.  

I forgot to mention barebackbears.net         

not all the guys on it are bears, the word 'bareback' is right in the title, and you can search any combination of geography, top/vers/bottom, and neg/unsure/poz.

Personally, if you want an app but think Grindr sucks (I know I do), I advise Scruff. The population on there is usually more mature and less prone to judge a book by its cover, far friendlier towards barebacking, and the app itself doesn't censor words like "bare" and "raw" like Grindr does. There's even a "Poz" category! (Although no category for neg barebackers like me)

I know I've had a lot of success with it!

• Upvote 3

BBRT is a no go for me. In my area, at least, most of the guys on it are neg and state in their profiles that they wil only have sex with neg guys. I think that is a little naive of them. The poz guys in my area have pretty much abandoned it. I've had one hook up off of BBRT in the four(?) years I've been on it. Scruff, tho...... I've had a lot of success with scruff. I agree with exhibbottomslut. Far less judgment on there and more guys who aren't the cookie cutter ken dolls that tend to be on grindr that base everything on looks or insist on condoms. I've had better luck on scruff than any other site. Including A4A.

Yes I must too admit that Grindr is quite the hook up app for bareback sex.  Every encounter I have experienced there has been a bare experience. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Okay, was going through and liking a bunch of these posts, then realized most of them were from 2015 lol. Sigh. It is a good question though, so thanks BBanonBoy for refreshing it.

I have yet to find one really good site for BB.... In my opinion, BZ is by far the best, but this place is not really a hook up site.  As has been noted by others on other threads, hook up sites often have regional preference. I.e., Squirt may be the place in SF, but not in Chicago, etc.. I have gotten BB action from all of the major hook up sites, so when I am looking, I generally have about 5 or 6 tabs open on my computer, trying to find loads anywhere I can get them. I put myself out there as a bottom cum slut and am clear in my profiles about what i am looking for. Of course, I still get guys who want me to fuck them lol... some guys only look at the pictures.