Websites and hookup online sites (question)

hungtopinky

Guest BBBoyfromTN

For exclusively bareback nothing beats BBRT. I know any guy on there wants bare, most are on prep, chasers or poz, or just don't ask. I admit there's a certain thrill to CL or Grindr where I can talk guys into bare or they already want it. Hooked up with a hot Latino bottom last night off Grindr who wanted it bare and didn't even ask my status. Still...when I want no hassles load swapping BBRT is where I go. 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grindr - highest number of messages, highest number of flakes but easily the best for when things do work out, you meet someone genuine and you both want hastily arranged raw sex.  If you live outside of a city Grindr only really works if you're moving around a lot with work or some other reason or a frequent visitor to a major city.

• Downvote 1

• 1 month later...
Guest idobro

I try to hook up on BBRt and do often. Usually just get anon loads at the ABS ...

Im begging for POZ loads daily, in Wisconsin 

text me 920-562-0018

Guest Dickmagnet

i tried barebackbears.net as suggested. never seen such an unfriendly website to navigate around. i'm surprised anyone can hook up from there.

• 9 months later...

I know alot have mixed results with CL, but for me, I had WAY more luck on there than any other site.
And now with the personals shut down, things dont look good :(

Anyone have any good sites for hookups?
Many are bases on dating, and not on a no strings hookup.
Hows a cocksucker supposed to survive!!!???

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Have you tried barebuddy.com yet? I find it quite easy to navigate. Kind of reminds me of a mix of Grindr and Romeo but really nice and bareback only. Good thing is you see the nude pics right away. Could use more people but it said it's new.

• Upvote 1

Guest TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY

I have luck with BB like most of the time on any site because im a skinny twink bitch with a tight ass. About 90% of the time my tight ass gets loaded up, the guy does so without a condom.  I even hate when guys ask if they should use a condom. Find it so much hotter meeting guys who just stick it in my ass raw without asking about condoms to begin with. I usually just skip any that ask about using condoms or talking them out of it.

Guest TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY

But yeah website wise i think barebackrt.com or even try doublelist.com its a site just like craigslist. I have gotten my ass breeded on barebackrt and doublelist :D

I use BBRT and Grindr. In 6 months, I have only met one guy from BBRT, so I don't recommend it (at least in New Zealand).  Grindr is the app to go to find bareback here. I was surprised when I came here to see that around 90% of guys bareback here and NZ has one of the lowest HIV rates in the world. Free healthcare makes a big difference.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest Born2bottom
On 4/11/2018 at 3:50 PM, Aetaetewoaess said:

doublelist.com, site was registered hours after CL shut down the personals.

And frankly i think it sucks! It's always the same three prolific spammers posting in my location. At least Craigslist had legitimate posters as well as the spammers.