I'm Neg, Dating a Poz Guy

TxBBTop

Well, here's the background. I'm a pretty much total top... Do bottom occasionally but it's been over a year since i've had a cock up my ass. Status has never bothered me and I always said that status doesnt matter when it comes to falling in love.

So this past friday I went to have a date with this guy who I knew was hiv positive. He is totally undetectable and has everything that I look for in a guy. He is dirty minded, but faithful, respectful, and affectionate. He is 48 and i am 23. I like older men so it's perfect for me. We share a great deal in common, and even though we only planned a date for friday, i ended up staying til Sunday night! I fucked him a total of 7 times... I would have fucked him more but he was sore and then he has a hard time getting fucked after he comes.

Anyways... my point is that I have never dated a poz guy before.. Was just curious about anyone who is neg or poz in a relationship with a guy of the opposite status. What kind of stigma is there out there? Because I already face the negative stigmas of the older/younger couple.

Also I was wondering, if you were neg and your partner was poz... would you tell your friends? I mean... it really is none of their business... but I almost feel like they should know. Idk I guess it's just something very new for me. I like him alot and i'll continue dating him irregardless. Just wanted you're opinion. Sorry for the LONG ass blog.

PS: I'm not a bug chaser thats why i didnt post it in that section.

Guest curiousnegbottom

do you friends know you bareback?

did you bareback the guy you are dating? i think there is a small risk in that, especially if you fucked him over and over and irritated the hole.

but it also sounds like fucking him that much was a really bonding experience for you both, so that's great.

i think if he becomes a boyfriend and gets to know your friends as a full person, then him being poz is one thing he can choose to tell them, but it should be up to him.

as for if you are at risk, you have to decide what you want to do about that. your friends may be concerned, but also consider they don't always know the status of everyone they are with. at least you do.

sounds like he must have a hot ass and you must have a dick that gets hard over and over and needs to shoot raw a lot. nice.

Why do you feel you should tell others? His status is your and his business. Nobody else's. People are ignorant and judgmental if you are positive, your bf does not needs that.

I'd feel safer fucking an undetect guy than if I was fucking a "neg" one who has not had a test in years. Of course, I, a top, ended up poz, so my advice is not the best. But, if you are engaging in a real relationship, think about both of you, not only about yourself. I bet he likes his privacy

in all honesty i need a bf who will fuck me 7 or more times every weekend and at least 2/3 times everyday.......so good luck to you both.

just to add my tuppence worth.......it is absolutely no ones business outside your relationship regards his or your status........the fact that you love each other as a couple regardless of any age difference is all they need to know.

I have an open fuck buddy relationship with a poz undetectable guy, and he's 26 years younger, so it is similar. My other friends know he's a buddy of mine, but not that he's poz, and they don't know I bareback either. They don't need to know.

This is between you two only. As has been said, I'd say you should let him decide if he wants to tell anyone he's poz, and perhaps avoid telling people that you fuck bare or you'll likely freak them out.

Good luck.

Well, alot of my close friends kind of know that I am into bareback... I don't try to hide that fact too much. And I agree with you HungLatinDom... i think its safer to fuck with an undetectable guy then a neg guy who barebacks alot and can easily turn.

Never-the-less, I am obviously okay with the fact that if I were to get it from him (low chances) then I would cope with it. I like him alot and I don't ever want status to get in the way of love.

Seems like the majority agrees that its no ones business. And I think thats the way i'll keep it.

do you friends know you bareback?

did you bareback the guy you are dating? i think there is a small risk in that, especially if you fucked him over and over and irritated the hole.

but it also sounds like fucking him that much was a really bonding experience for you both, so that's great.

i think if he becomes a boyfriend and gets to know your friends as a full person, then him being poz is one thing he can choose to tell them, but it should be up to him.

as for if you are at risk, you have to decide what you want to do about that. your friends may be concerned, but also consider they don't always know the status of everyone they are with. at least you do.

sounds like he must have a hot ass and you must have a dick that gets hard over and over and needs to shoot raw a lot. nice.

Yes I bred the guy I was dating and left his ass nice and cumfilled, then I ate my load out of his hole. it was delicious :) Yes there is a small risk with playing with him, but its not more of a risk then the normal risk that I take by being a bareback top. At least now I know that I can have one hole to breed and that hole is mine.... unless of course I choose to whore him out ;)

Every time you fuck BB it's a roll of the dice. But I think TXBBTop has pretty good odds of staying neg if he's fucking an undetectable bottom. I don't think many gays would stigmatize a neg top fucking a poz bottom unlike the opposite scenario.

In any event, I would not reveal your different status--it's really between you and your partner.

When you love a guy, status is a nonissue, as you've learned to see. if you introduce him to friends and family, simply say he's your boyfriend/partner/lover, whatever you're comfortable calling him, because that's all anyone outside your relationship is entitled to know. He's lucky to have you.

Thanks evilqueerpig. Its just been a long time since i've started to fall for a poz guy. I dated one back when i was 19... so its been 4 years... Whats funny is that back then it was less of an issue for me.... i have no idea why. LOL

Anyone else have any experience with poz/neg relationships?

wow sacok420... So you are the top in the relationship? does he ever fuck you bare considering its slightly less risky? How is your viral load count now? If you were undetectable would u go back to going bare with him? What is his stance on the issue?

Sorry for all the questions... im curious :)