Converting An 18 Year Old Straight Boy At A Party

At a party a few months ago, everyone was high on booze or pot. All the usual groping stuff was going on. The partygoers had loosened up, taken off their shirts, gave back rubs, etc.

The DJ in the middle of the room made intelligent conversation ludicrous. I was pretending to make out with two broads on the floor, while giving this Horny Dude a Back Rub. He had just gotten his Driver’s License the day before, which I thought was kinda cool.

I was the only Queer in a sea of Straights, and older than most of the Breeders there, but was definitely getting Vibes from the Kid. He wanted give me a “private” Back Rub in the bathroom. When the door was latched, I initiated the transition from Back Rub to Blow Job.

"I'm Straight, Man. Don’t tell anyone about this."

Straight or not, he was awesome, perfectly smooth, quarter-sized brown Nips, fat Cock, huge Balls, with a high-school-gym kinda B.O.

Five minutes later he looked up and asked, “Wanna fuck me? I'm Straight, so don’t tell any of my Buds."

“Yeah, right, whatever.”

My Dick was wet and drooling to seed this Baby Boy. I didn't waste any time going at him. He was so stoned that he was a Fuck Freak for the first few minutes. Then he panicked. That just made me Fuck him harder.

I wedged him in the corner where the Tile met the Tub, and he was too blasted to push me off. He wanted to scream at me to stop—but didn't dare cause his Buds were right outside the door—so his only choice was Grin and Bear It. Funny thing, despite his protests, he was juicing on getting Fucked. Like most wasted boys, he couldn't hide how hot his little Straight Ass was for Cock.

The more he yelped, the more Precum pulsed outta his Boy Dick, the harder I fucked his Ass, the more red Cherry Juice glossed my Cock, the more I intent I got on breeding him. When I finally let him go, my Charged Seed dripping from his Pussy, I held my hand against the bathroom door, trapping him a minute longer, while his Buds pounded on the door.

"I'm in you now, Kid," I whispered, grinning, smearing my POZ Cream across his bleeding lip.

http://fuckworker.blogspot.com/2012/04/converting-18yo-str8-boy-at-party.html

• Upvote 2

• 2 years later...