Cumslutboy

So as my first post, I thought I'd ease into it by asking how many loads have you fellow cumdump bttm pigs taken (approx) since the 1st of the year? How many you average a week/day? OR for you TOPS: how many holes have you dump your seed in so far this year.

My answer: besides "I have no idea!:)" Im a totally cum addicted slut and need multiple loads everyday ( between 3-8 normally) so I figure I get between 35-50 loads a week up my ass from anon dumpers or regular buds or parties... Sometimes it's a lot more... If its a lot less, than you'll prob find me blindfolded in the sling at the BH trying to make up for a bad week of breeding:) so my estimate for the first 4 months of the year is between 500-600 loads up my hungry hole.:) more please!!

So tell us your load counts boys!

Edited by Cumslutboy

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seance the first of the year at least 50 loads all bare and deep. but I have given even more I love nice weather and the local rest stop it brings out all the twinks that are still here in collage, they just dont know they are being gifted as I bend them over and slam fuck there tight pink pussy, filling them over and over until I see a hint of pink cum run out of them.

I may take only a few sperm shots a week now that I've been on this earth for half a century (irritates the fuck out of me, since I am more toned and have a better ass than many alot younger), but back in the late 70's and the 80's, when I was the young hotness, I was once the house whore for two men in New Orleans that spent a full year counting how many loads I could take. I was taking about 120 load a week. We figured that for the year I had taken between 5 and 6 thousand loads up my worn manhole. I probable ate half those loads after cumshitting into a glass or on a plate or the floor. And that was just one year. I was their cumdump for three and a half years.

This little girl from the country, 1! 1 fukn nut i have taken this year, after a great two hour fuk session witha marine. He came in my mouth, on my clit, and also spread my thighs climbed between and just let it flow into me, while i kissed him and begged for it in his ear.

I've been keeping count of the loads I take up my hungry cunt and as of yesterday, I'm up to 335 cum loads. My total for 2011 was 867 loads but there's always room for improvement. I didn't make it to IML last year and that usually will easily add up to another 100 loads for the 5-6 days that I'm in Chicago and the surrounding area.

I think my count for the year, including the gang bang with rawtop, is about 50-65 loads. Typically only have time to get about 3-8 a week, due to lack of tops, pnp and time. Just got three today, one deep in my ass, one on my hole that was worked in and one down my throat. Unfortunately, the guy that gave me the load on my ass and in my mouth must have had a sharp fingernail and there seemed to be a sharp pain and some blood afterwards so might need a day or two to recoup before getting more. Not that I care about taking loads with a tear/cut, it just doesn't feel very good and makes it hard to take getting fucked deep and rough. I wish guys would be more aware of stuff like that. I know this guy didn't realize, he seemed kind of dorky and inexperienced in some ways, and he came so fast after just a little sucking and just pushing against my hairy hole he burst.

Edited by AversiveSublime
count off