Cumslutboy

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought I was the only one keeping track. ;-) I am unique I guess in that I began keeping track from my very first bareback load, which I got when I was a late bloomer at 30 years old. It was from a hot latin boy at a sex club in Vegas. He had told me his fantasy was to be in a sling to be used by guys, and after coaxing him into the one there and leaving him for an hour or two, I bumped into him again and asked if he had cum yet. He hadn't. I took him into a private room and laid on my back and watched in the mirror as he loaded my ass with my first load. I still jack off remembering it - I felt my whole body tingle down to my toes. It was so hot.

Since then, I've kept careful track of each and every load I've collected - be it from sex parties, bathhouses, or tricks. My list is fairly long now (I'm 42), and at last count was well over 400 loads - sometimes more than one from one guy, but usually not. I often look at my list and jack off reading it, seeing what a cumdump I've been. The ones on the list I can barely remember turn me on the most. I've taken neg loads, poz loads, daddy loads, twink loads, and am proud for rarely having refused a fucker who wanted to knock me up. My record for one day was at a gay nudist campground - 10 loads. I need to break that record! ;-)

I may take only a few sperm shots a week now that I've been on this earth for half a century (irritates the fuck out of me, since I am more toned and have a better ass than many alot younger), but back in the late 70's and the 80's, when I was the young hotness, I was once the house whore for two men in New Orleans that spent a full year counting how many loads I could take. I was taking about 120 load a week. We figured that for the year I had taken between 5 and 6 thousand loads up my worn manhole. I probable ate half those loads after cumshitting into a glass or on a plate or the floor. And that was just one year. I was their cumdump for three and a half years.

Where do I sign up?

we're five months into 2012, i've totaled up 29 loads so far this year...got a new fuckbud in town who loves drilling my hole on a regular basis, but still get piggy to enjoy getting bred while out on biz trips. Got a trip lined up next week to Toronto, hope to score a couple loads.