Unconcious Sex

Xd_slut

So I'm curious, I see a lot of dark room and gloryhole stories, anyone ever had like straight unconcious sex? Rather you took something that knocked you out or did it to someone else.

Ive always had a fantasy of passing out on a park bench, posting a cam, and just see if i get used by strangers or not. A hotel with an unlocked room door would work to, perhaps you set the whole thing up.

I may be a slut but I have my limits, and I'm worried that they wouldn't be respected when I'm passed out. Plus despite all this talk about being there to please the top I really enjoy getting used by men so I want to be able to experience it.

• Upvote 3

I have fantasized about this on the other end of it. I always thought it'd be hot to roofie a bottom and then set up a camera and take advantage of him and breed his sweet hole, maybe even have a friend tag his ass with me. Then after he woke up, wondering where he was, i would show him the video of me and my buddy using his ass and dumping our loads down his ass.

Of course, I would do this to someone who was WILLING to do it. I would never do it to a stranger.

• Upvote 8

When I was in the Army, I had a roommate in the barracks who decided to take advantage of me passing out from too many shots of tequila (he had no clue I was gay). However, it turns out I wasn't as passed out as he thought. I woke up about halfway through as he was fucking me. Fortunately for him, I love getting fucked, so he ended up with a regular fuckbud rather than a rape charge.

But while I do really love anonymous scenes and/or being restrained, I really want to be there to experience the sex. If I were unconscious, I'd be happy to have been bred, but disappointed to have missed out on the fun.

• Upvote 3

i think this would be hot as fuck.. go to a circuit party.. get drugged up.. then wake up later with your pants pulled down.. in a dark area of the club... with cum leaking out of your ass.. of course you leave keys.. valuables checked in somewhere.. your ass is sore.. but you just want to get fucked more.. most likely you had a few tina rocks put up your ass.. a few guys are walking around you.. you just put your ass up in the air.. and guys just start to mount you .. you get fucked for a few more hours.. then go home.. ;-)

• Upvote 2

This kind of goes along with this. What if the bottom asked you to choke him out or asphyxiate him with a bag? Would you do it? or have you done it?

Ive asked for it several time, but never have had someone willing to finish it. Or they cant focus on fucking me and strangling me at the same time.

I have to admit that there are several 'taboo' scenes that I want to try eventually and this is one of them. The only reason it's on my bucket list is that I had the opportunity to do a version of it one time before but turned it down. A guy who I knew who was going through medical school and who I had fucked with mentioned, almost embarrassingly, that he was into 'choking.' I had never heard of it, but evidently there is a subculture out there where it's quite popular. There is a physical euphoria evidently if done right, and it resembles what you would see on some of the wrestling shows where someone literally puts you in a choke hold and you temporarily pass out. If you watch Jack Ass it's been shown on there a couple of times as well. The key is the guy doing it has to know what they are doing, and my buddy admitted it was a fettish he engaged in with a few other guys and he wanted to do it to me as well. When passed out, although only briefly - less than 30 seconds - is when he would shove his cock in and start fucking. Then when you start to come out of it you wake up and find yourself being fucked. It was intriguing, but I chickened out. One of these days though I'm going to do it.

• Upvote 1

That is exactly one of the things im talking about. You come to, and it takes just a few brief seconds to remember where you are at, and you are coming to with a stud just trying to ruin your hole. Then you remember and you are ready to change positions and do it again.

That few seconds is what you are looking for, and it is amazing! Also does work best if you pass out just at the point of orgasm.

I think it would be hot in bed. If I got fucked before bed or gave a man a blowjob I fall asleep. I start to moan in my sleep and feel something against me. Next thing I know I feel a hard cock invade my hole and I wake up surprised, scared, horny, and hard and I just take it.

I think that would be hot as hell. I think why some think that getting gang banged or raped unconscious would be hot is so it's something they can "think" or try to "imagine" what happened. Sometimes the fantasy can be hotter then the reality.

Getting fucked while sleeping and waking up would be hot though. I don't know so much about being asleep while fucked and god knows what else. I'd rather experience the fun.

I had a hot bottom cumdump bud of mine chatting me up awhile back, he was totally turned on by me being poz. He was very hungry for my loads but wasn't ready to take the plunge just yet. He started telling me about this hot hairy bi bud of his, who loved bareback too, and who he had spied on before while he was taking loads himself. So, the guy tells me he things it would be hot if he got his bud totally drunk and passed out and then had me come by and use his hole! Well, he sent me a pic of the guy, and I was of course skeptical, but we chatted more and more and I found the idea hot. Finally one night everything fell into place. I finished class work early and was really horny for hole, and my bud hit me up and told me his bud was already totally plastered out on his bed, naked and ready for me. My cock sprang to attention immediately and told him I wanted to come breed his bud! So the guy tells me the address and I was on my way. I arrived shortly after, I suspected the guy I had chatted with was somewhere hiding watching, but funny enough I didn't even think about that, I just came in the bedroom and saw this hot furry boy laying on his stomach ass up and mumbling something. He was clearly totally wasted. I took my shirt, jeans, shoes and socks off, climbed into bed with him, and started eating his yummy hole for all it was worth. It was so fucking hot. He moaned like he enjoyed it so I kept on eating it. Finally after about 15 minutes I started fucking him, and his hole was amazingly tight, wet, and just a slice of heaven. I thrust into him deeper, harder, and he moved his ass onto my cock too. I reached under and pinched his hot nipples, he was really getting into it, even though he was still pretty out of it. It wasnt long before I came a fountain deep into his hole flooding him with my poz seed, and kept on fucking him. His hole started getting warmer and hotter, and soon after I came again without stopping. I pushed my cock deep into him and then slowly pulled out, tapped his furry ass and got dressed and left. Later that night, my bud who had arranged the whole thing asked, did you fuck him? I said, hell yeah, and probably pozzed him too. He thought that was so hot. Later on I found out that the guy I had pozzed had turned into a regular little cumdump, taking loads from all over town! My bud said he told him later that he was poz, but never knew who had pozzed him. Me and my bud knew, it was me! :) After that hot time, I fucked and seeded my bud in that same bed many times, always remembering that hot time with his passed out friend. There is nothing like a hot naked obedient hole for the taking! That was my one true unconscious sexual experience!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

Well...finally, did it...or more likely it happened. Was playing with this guy who could get some organic solvents. He put it on the cloth and had me inhale it. I don't know how long i passed out, but he said he fisted me, came in me, pissed in me, and my mouth tasted like shit. It's really hot! Now I'm trying to figure our how many bruises I have over my body from rough sex. So far, I feel a couple on my shoulders and back.

• Upvote 1

Actually, this happened to me many years ago. I was at a bar in Chicago visiting... getting very drunk. I blacked out (never have before or since) and woke in the bartenders apartment with my ass sore. I was really freaked out and upset at the time but I have to admit that only a month later in really turned me on! I assume I was drugged!

• Upvote 1