Unconcious Sex

Xd_slut

Well...finally, did it...or more likely it happened. Was playing with this guy who could get some organic solvents. He put it on the cloth and had me inhale it. I don't know how long i passed out, but he said he fisted me, came in me, pissed in me, and my mouth tasted like shit. It's really hot! Now I'm trying to figure our how many bruises I have over my body from rough sex. So far, I feel a couple on my shoulders and back.

That is so fucking HOT! Now that is the shit im talking about!

• 2 years later...
Guest Pwrfkme06
I have fantasized about this on the other end of it. I always thought it'd be hot to roofie a bottom and then set up a camera and take advantage of him and breed his sweet hole, maybe even have a friend tag his ass with me. Then after he woke up, wondering where he was, i would show him the video of me and my buddy using his ass and dumping our loads down his ass.

Of course, I would do this to someone who was WILLING to do it. I would never do it to a stranger.

Do that to me want to be your sissy

Guest Pwrfkme06

It napped to me when I was 18 I went to a party of guys over 40 with a shirt on that said I am here to give up my ass. A guy came up and asked is yours shirt true I said yes. He then said would you let that guy who is 400 lbs fuck you is said no. He took a rag out and said wrong answer and put it over my face. It was chloform. I remember coming to a little and then back out wapiti the rag. I finally woke up 24 hours latter and they put tally marks on my ass with a marker. 50 cocks where in me and a pool of cum on my sheets

I have too many reservations about a scene where I leave the door unlocked but am passed out and a guy just shows up and has his way. Not that I am all that much of a prig- I often am in the sling in a blindfold and a regular FB will show up and breed me-- but to be totally out and maybe not ever wake up- nah, not my idea of risky fun. And as other have stated, the tops sounds of pleasure and satisfaction are so very much an important part of the whole sex act- I want to be "there" for it

Now that I have railed against the whole idea, I have to say A) I have had a local hit me up and wanted my hole after it had been used by several other guys and I was asleep for the night-- but I never would go there. And B) I was in Mans Country baths back in the early 80's- I had been at the bars after a long day at the National Restaurant Show , and had been roaming the tubs and playing for several hours. At the time, I only had a the money for a locker- so thats wheat I got, but the long day and the drinking, the steam and the sex, I ended up in the upstairs dance room- they had sofa cushion like things there- ended up crashing on one of them- woke to a guy fucking me- but I was so tired and crabby I recall extracting him from me and ending the action. Oh, for a rewind and replay button to life !!LOL

• Upvote 1

This only happened to me once, that I'm aware of :-) but a few years ago when I was a bit out of control with the partying, I woke up with a man fucking me like crazy. It kind of freaked me out, but I stayed cool. I was freaked out because I didn't recognize him, but he was smiling and seemed to know me. I was so fucked up still that I tried to just go along. Then I started to think it was Igor from the MachoFucker videos and I started getting really turned on. He was pounding me just like Igor would and and when he came he fucked me right off the bed. I passed out again. I woke up again later with him slapping me saying "wake up, wake up, dude. You fell off the bed." He was laughing and went to shower. I gathered myself and looked into his pants and saw his wallet and them I remembered who he was. We had been partying for three days. lol. I was so wasted I just forgot who he was. It was a great fuck though. Thank god I don't do that anymore.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I've been choked out twice by dominant tops. The first time I woke up disoriented and groggy, my throat hurt a little and I had been bred but we were fucking while he was choking me so I just assumed he had cum in me while I was passed out. The second time I was being fucked really hard by a regular fuck buddy, he is a huge guy and into rough sex. His hands were on my neck, I felt him cum inside me and squeeze tighter, when I came round I was pinned to the bed by another guy who was pounding my ass while my fb encouraged him. The other guy wasn't even in the house when I passed out. I have also passed out after being drunk or high, usually the top is the only one on the room but on a couple of occasions I have woke up in strange places with cum in my ass or on it. I know it's stupid and dangerous but it turned me on as well, not knowing who had fucked and bred me was a thrill.

• Upvote 1

I've been choked out twice by dominant tops. The first time I woke up disoriented and groggy, my throat hurt a little and I had been bred but we were fucking while he was choking me so I just assumed he had cum in me while I was passed out. The second time I was being fucked really hard by a regular fuck buddy, he is a huge guy and into rough sex. His hands were on my neck, I felt him cum inside me and squeeze tighter, when I came round I was pinned to the bed by another guy who was pounding my ass while my fb encouraged him. The other guy wasn't even in the house when I passed out. I have also passed out after being drunk or high, usually the top is the only one on the room but on a couple of occasions I have woke up in strange places with cum in my ass or on it. I know it's stupid and dangerous but it turned me on as well, not knowing who had fucked and bred me was a thrill.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the Choked out experience....that's another story...

• 4 weeks later...

How about unconscious as a top? A few years ago I was with a FB for a couple of days. One night we played around (no drugs or liquor), then went to bed. I woke up a few hours later on top of him with my cock up his ass, obviously in the middle of fucking him. I finished what I was doing, but after I talked with him about it and told him I'd been, well - I guess "sleep fucking." He said he woke to me aggressively playing with him and then I mounted him sort of insistently but he hadn't realized I was asleep. One of the weird things was that I've never had any other "sleep walking" experiences.

• 1 year later...

I love getting fucked when I'm asleep or passed out--it's the thought that I'm so completely at the mercy of the other guy that really turns me on. The first time it happened to me was in college at house party on New Year's Eve. I got really drunk and passed out in one of the bedrooms only to wake up a few hours later with the host fucking me and another guy kissing me. And when I started partying, sometimes I would pass out after going for two or three days and a couple of times the guys I was partying with would use my hole anyway. The best was when I had a dealer who would overdose me on G and then I would swirl out while he played with my ass. I just got rock hard thinking about all of this....

• Upvote 2

This has happened to me too.  I sometimes hang out with a parTying crowd and usually end up at an after hours party with 15 or more guys at someones house after dancing at the clubs.  We are always parTying on something but are usually doing GHB at the after hours party which makes everyone real horny.  If you take too much GHB you can go into a G sleep (pass out completely) for a couple of hours. I have done that a few times at these parties and woke up naked in someones bedroom (once on a sofa in a guys living room)  with a sore cummy ass hole never really knowing which of the guys or how many of the guys fucked me while I was out. Some of my buddies have said they have watched this happen and have even joined the guys loading my hole.

• Upvote 3

Never been unconscious during sex and tbh it doesn't appeal. I have been woken up a few times with guys fucking me and that I did enjoy. I like being taken advantage of but I like being conscious as its happening.