Stealth Pozzing 19yo Newbie

Here's another hot story from the old bugshare site for my bareback blog.

http://fuckworker.blogspot.com/2012/05/stealth-pozzing-19yo-newbie.html

When I got home I got a big surprise—a phone call from a 19 year old I’d POZZED 3 months ago. I‘d been only the second one to TOP him, and never thought I’d hear from him again.

We met last June. I couldn’t wait to caress his youthful, tender Ass. He, in turn, went down on me, and sucked me close to Cumming. I stopped him cause I had better use for my POZ Cum than that. He’d find that out. I led him to the bedroom.

He tried to escape my engorged Cock, but I trapped him to the mattress. He began to whimper, so I kissed him and whispered sweet nothings in his ear. I fucked him slowly, with powerful deep thrusts. I hit his Prostate, and he felt it. I couldn't hold back—filled his Virgin Hole with hot POZ Jizm, paused to allow my Toxic Seed to settle, then began to fuck him hard and fast. He bellowed in shear pleasure. After 15 minutes he reached down and felt my Dick. His eyes went wide.

"No Rubber? Don’t Cum in me, OK? Shoot on my Chest and Stomach.”

I acquiesced. He hadn’t counted on my Special Gift—that I can Cum a half dozen times, depending on the NEG-AND-SEX-APPEAL of the Dude I’m GIFTING. And Joey boy was VERY NEG and VERY SEXY. I fucked him harder. God, the Kid appealed to me—so young and vibrant and voluptuous! I felt It tingle in my Balls, rising toward my Piss Slit! I shot again, inundating his Guts with my POZ Jism. And kept on screwin’ for half an hour longer.

“I’M CUMMIN!” That was him; not me. He hadn’t even touched himself. I was fucking the NEG Shit out of him. How I wanted to swallow his last NEG Load. I slowed my pace and licked up what I could, without stopping.

"Man are you going to Cum or what?" he asked, almost exasperated. I had a duty to perform, and didn’t want to shirk my obligation.

I responded I’d shoot soon. I wanted my first Loads to fester for as long as possible, so I intentionally held off and fucked him for another quarter-hour.

"Please Cum! I can't take this any longer!"

I spooged all over him. He got so excited at the sight of my raw Seed. He said he was afraid that I would Cum in him. He wanted to play Safe. I only smiled—I may have POZZED another one.

*****************************************************************************************************************************

“Hello.”

"It’s me, Joey, remember? Three months ago. I’ve tested POZ. You didn’t….?"

“Wasn’t me, Joey. I never came in you. Have you played with someone else?”

“A couple—but they all wore Condoms.”

“Then it must have been a friggin’ accident. A broken Rubber or something. Tell you what. Cum over and we’ll talk about it.”

“Are you POZ?”

I hesitated. To continue the charade or tell the truth.

“Yes, I am.”

“I’ll be over in 30 minutes.”

Talk we never did—at least not that evening. Talk is cheap, and not what I was in the mood for.

He arrived visibly upset, wearing Tank Top and Cutoffs, and, for the record, no underwear. I asked if he wanted anything to drink.

“Ginger Ale would be fine.” He’d drunk Ginger Ale the first night, too.

Silently we sat on the couch. I massaged his inner thigh, worked up his pant leg, brushed his past his Balls, and stroked his soft Cock with nimble, practiced fingers.

Magnificent! My POZ Child’s Shaft was hardening. I unbuttoned his cutoffs. The well-worn zipper glided easily, exposing his infected tumid Shaft. I couldn’t wait to taste his POZ Precum, knowing one so recently knocked up must be rife with the Virus. Yeah, I was responsible; and proud of it!

I shoved my unlubed index finger up his Pussy. He jerked reflexively, then relaxed. I led him to the bedroom leaving his Cutoffs on the couch, pulled off his Tank Top, lubed up with Vaseline, and fucked him for an hour. I came 4 times, and with each climax acknowledged how good it felt to have my POZ Jizm flowing up his Pussy.

By my 4th ejaculation, I think he knew exactly how he’d been POZZED. I began to masturbate him mercilessly. I worked his fat Cock faster, my hand but a blur upon his Tool.

“Shoot your Toxic Jism, Joey. Shoot It down my throat. And promise me, you’ll remember— ’Tis better to give than to receive.’”

• Like 27
  • Upvote 14
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Downvote 1

• 6 years later...

Oh !  So Fucking HOT ! HOT !  Doing it again to him and again - having multi Poz Tops and Bottoms - engulfing the neg. boys , maybe girls , breeding and seeding multi times - fucking hard and deep - party getting high - fucking them passed out - be a Hell of a weekend !    :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...