I have a married fuck buddy who, before today, I've fucked three or four times. When we met about a month ago he told me that he wanted a fuck buddy and asked me I was neg and I assured him I was. He was a bit hesitant about the barebacking thing but I convinced him to try it and once he did it the first time with me he was hooked on it. Now he emails me at least once a week trying to get a piece of my cock inside of him. So today, my married man emailed me asking me if he can come over and get his ass pounded. I replied "FUCK YEAH" and told him to come on over.

When he got to my place we started talking how his wife and he are trying to conceive a baby. How fucking hot is that! I was about to breed this sweet hot fucker's hole and send him home to his wife with his ass dripping with my cum. Then he is probably going to fuck her deep and seed her pussy with my cum still up his ass. I couldn't wait to start fucking him. We began making out, poppering-up and getting his hot hole nice and WET for my cock. For a married, bisexual guy, he sucks cock amazingly well, and the poppers turn him into a fucking slut! He begged for my dick - like a good little sub. All throughout our fuck session I kept imaging the look of his ass dripping with my cum even as he pounded load after load inside his moaning wife. Anyhow, I flipped him over on his back and lifted-up his legs and really start to pound away at his horny hole. He said to me "Kiss me, man" and that caught me by surprise. He usually isn't that big on kissing and I am usually the one to instigate it. Guess this fucker was so high on poppers and horny for my cock that he wanted my cock and my love all in the same fuck. I turned him over and start fucking in my favorite position, doggy style bitch! I'm pounding into his sweet wet hole, all nice and slicked up with gun oil and pre-cum, and he keeps on screaming, "FUCK ME harder dude... YEAH! Give it to me!" "Seriously? Fuck yeah I'll fuck you harder!"

I started really laying into his sweet hole, pulverizing his tender fuckhole, making sure that this bitch is gonna be sore and dripping cum out his ass when he breeds his own wife. I told him to pass me the poppers and started really getting nice and high. Poppers for me always turn me on so much and makes me wanna cum, so I started pounding harder and harder and making my married bitch moan like a cat in heat. "You ready for my load bitch?" "FUCK YEAH" "You gonna seed your fucking wife with my cum in you bitch?" "YES! Give it to me man! SEED ME!" I pounded his fuck hole harder and harder 'til I felt my cock swell with a big fat load. I thrust deep into his hole and let my cum fill his sweet tight hole, making sure to get deep in there so he'd have it in there until later when he filled up his wife with his own cum.

After we fucked, he got on top of my cock, rode my dick, and jerked his cock til he spewed his own cum all over my chest. He shot such a HUGE wad. I hope there is still a load or two left for his wife ;)

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Yeah man I love breeding his ass. Since I am the only guy that fucks him his ass is ALWAYS nice and tight. Plus he is one of the few married bottoms ive met that knows what poppers are and loves to use them. He definitely is a hot stud and I'm not letting him get away anytime soon.

PLUS if he does end up knocking up his wife then she might stop putting out and then he will probably be over twice as often ;)

• Upvote 1

it happens to me too. I am married bi guy and i have TGirl lover on a side for more than 3 years . She is very kinky aand active. We meet once a week and party the whole day, i am a top but i just love been fucked by her . She always fucks my ass for hours and at the end of the day sends me home with my ass full of her cum and still high. Then i fuck my wife while thinking of the time my mistress fucks me , this makes me shoot big load in her shaved pussy . I am very lucky man. THe woman at home is for me to fuck at night and the woman i love outside my marriage is there for me to party and fuck my horny ass .

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So hot! I'm normally the bttm in any hookup so when I went to a guy's house who wanted to be discreet and just wanted to j/o, I was shocked that he was this hot Italian married guy who eventually asked if I'd fuck his ass. And not only did he want me to fuck him, when I told him I didn't have condoms, he just continued to rub lube up and down my shaft, saying he knew. So in his king size bed on his side, he propped his hairy toned legs on my shoulders and I watched my cock disappear into it's first raw ass, feeling the hair around his hole as I pushed in. It was heaven. I couldn't help getting a rush half way through knowing that his wife would be sleeping next to sheets that had soaked up our sweat as I dumped my load on his ass and laid there afterwards making sure it stayed in.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...