This is great story that I am sure I rescued from BugShare. Its by PozIndyDad 40 and I hope he is on this site as this is a really hot nasty story.

I hope you like it as much as I do:cool::2thumbs:;)

So You're Dirty, too?

[/url]by

Cute young looker. Great smile.

His myspace wall told how fucked up his family life was. His photos went back a few years. He'd always been cute and was growing up nicely.

He craved attention. That was his weakness. And the devil's foothold. So we talked a lot, to warm him up. He was 25 miles away and that made him feel safe.

He'd started smoking bud the first night he got fucked, by some older teen in his truck on the farm. As I learned more about his life and his sex life, I learned it was fueled by pretty much any substance he could get his hands on. And it was always bare. He was a bottom boy. And had been with a couple of dozen guys. Always led the top take the lead. And they always took him bare.

He liked to talk late into the night. Especially when he was on some pill. He enjoyed telling of his sexual exploits to someone who didn't judge. About how taking guys bare scared him, but he was too submissive to even ask if they were clean. He just let it happen. I taught him a new term he quickly picked up on: just putting out.

And so one night I asked, "Daniel, what would happen if you knew ahead of time the dude was dirty?"

"I'm always horny for cock," he said. "And I'm always fucked up on something. So I'd probably just put out."

He was always horny. And fucked up. And he had that insatiable desire innate to true bottom boys to just get cocks up in him. That's why the two older, bear daddy gay neighbors had been showing him the ropes. That's why he had been putting out for older guys on a4a. If he was horny and high--and you had a dick and would pick him up--he had learned to just put out.

One Friday night he started texting at midnight. I was out with a mid-twenties poz bro. A vers kid I'd trained and shared. He found it hot to read the texts over my shoulder. I took my iPhone to myspace and showed him the boy. He said, "Daddy, may I have a little brother?"

We worked the leather bar. And I kept texting the bottom boy. He was at home in bed. And was very curious what we were up to, out cruising for men together. He kept saying he wanted us both to fuck him. I kept telling him he wasn't ready yet.

I kept making him work for it. Beg for it.

And finally this text came through: i know u r poz daddy

I showed the text to my bar boy. He took my hand and placed it on his rock hard crotch. "Let's knock him up," he said, while chewing on my ear.

Ever the dark predator, I let the text hang there. Knowing this bottom too well by now. He was in his bed. Fingering his hole. Rolling on pills. Probably liquored up. And horny as fuck.

Within minutes, he fought to sustain the conversation: itz ok. rite after we met on myspace i got warned about u

and then: thats y i told u that i jus put out

By this point, I could no longer keep my bar boy in a leash. His juices were flowing.

He was a good boy. We both needed some fresh meat. So I texted the bottom boy to get his ass ready and sneak out. We'd be there in 20 minutes and take him back to my place.

As I drove, the stoned little horn dog sat next to me. And reclined his chair, so he could make out with bar boy in the back seat. While I pawed his junk.

Soon, his PJs were to his ankles. My finger slid past his hairless junk into his hairless crack. And he was pre-lubed--just like I'd told him I expected my boy to be.

As I fingered him, he said, "I do listen, like a good boy, daddy. I read our texts over and over, cumming again and again to your dirty talk."

We got to my house, I pulled in the garage and bar boy dragged him from the car nude.

By the time I got to the bedroom, that clean little hole was ripe for the picking. I started kissing him, he pushed me to my back, and settled into the saddle for a long, nasty ride.

The smooth little fucker clawed my chest hair and rode me--just as I'd told him a good boy would do. He played with my balls while smiling at me, remembered it was a turn on. So I drove my bare, poz cock even deeper up into him.

I talked dirty to him--and it caused him to ride and grind even harder.

He was more of a moaner than verbal, but I do remember him asking if I thought he was a good boy for just putting out.

And I told him that he was a good boy.

When I got close, he started begging for my load. And drove me nuts, I drove my 7 up his. And flooded his young boypussy with vile man cum.

And he loved it. He fell to my chest, kept me in him and lay his head there while I ran my fingers through his long, dark hair.

Once I went soft and slipped out of him, bar boy straddled me, lined himself up and took his turn.

I kissed the boy for what seemed like hours, while my dirty prodigy went to town in his freshly fucked hole. Eventually, bar boy flipped the kid on his back so he could drive deep, pummeling his poz cock into that kid while I watched.

After I got up to take a piss and grab some soda, bar boy brought hit home and bred him good.

Joining me in the kitchen, he smiled.

"Guess what he said as I started to shoot, after he begged me to cum in him?"

I shrugged, nonverbally asking what the kid had said.

"He stared right into my soul with those piercing green eyes," said bar boy. "And asked, 'So you're dirty, too?"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2