Over 60 year old barebackers

hornyfather

I don't know why, but I get majorly turned on by older barebackers. Maybe because it seems like such a taboo to think of your grandpa breeding or being bred. I've had plenty of sex with men that are in their 60's so I know first hand how horny and kinky these men can be, but it still doesn't make it any less arousing for me to hear about the older men out there that fuck bare. I want to hear from you out there. Feel free to chime in if your in your late 50's too since you will be 60+ soon anyway.

Please keep in mind that I am sexually turned on by you and I'm not trying to point out that you may be older. If you don't want to put your age out there, just contact me directly too.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

I don't know why, but I get majorly turned on by older barebackers. Maybe because it seems like such a taboo to think of your grandpa breeding or being bred. I've had plenty of sex with men that are in their 60's so I know first hand how horny and kinky these men can be, but it still doesn't make it any less arousing for me to hear about the older men out there that fuck bare. I want to hear from you out there. Feel free to chime in if your in your late 50's too since you will be 60+ soon anyway.

Please keep in mind that I am sexually turned on by you and I'm not trying to point out that you may be older. If you don't want to put your age out there, just contact me directly too.

So with you! My two best FB's are 67 and 64 and one has a swinging thick cock, he rimms me good, takes his time, poppers me up and fucks me hard and gives me the sweetest load ever!, he turns me on.

Couple of years ago i was in a circle of older guys 60's/early 70's they were a turn on and spent time making me their cum slave, i was obedient.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

This was a timely subject for me to bring up. I just tag team bred a married 62 year old bareback bottom with another bi guy. He likes to call his ass a cunt and loves taking raw cock and cum in his ass whenever he can. He is very submissive when he gets fucked but then when the clothes come back on after we've filled him full of our sperm, he is a normal looking and acting grandpa (for real, has 5 grandkids I found out).

In some ways, I think it is probably easier for these married grandpas to allow themselves to bareback as they are likely no longer having sex with their wives (just an assumption) so the risk of infecting their families with whatever STD they might pick up is virtually non-existent.

I'm 50 now and have only started to fuck with older guys over the last couple of years. I do have two "regulars" at the baths that always want to fill my ass with their dicks and cum, both are very late 60's-70. Both act as my promoters, selling my ass to their friends when they have finished in me. Both guys are great fuckers and have no hang-ups when it comes to sex. Full rimming, bare fucking and feltching... no limits and no stress, just good fucks.

• Upvote 2

I have always loved older men. When I was in my early twenties, I had a bf that was 16 years older than me and we had wild sex all the time. Other time, I met two men in their 50's and they took me back to their place for a great evening of wild sex. I feel older men know their way around the bed and a man's body. I find older men very hot. With my experience, the older ones don't play games or give out the BS. There are of course exceptions. It is ironic that my current fb is 20 years younger than I am, but we always have great sex together. We are reconnecting tonight after 16 months. He is mature and like me, loves older men. I will be 56 at the end of the year and he is 36.

I am a 57 year-old so fast approaching that milestone. Never had sex with a woman. It feels really odd to hear about guys a little above my age being a Grandad figure. But I guess it's then ok to have the young early 20s lads sit on my knee... or on something else down there! I am just getting used to calling myself a Daddy figure, though of course as you get older it's the late 30s early 40s who see you as a Daddy! It is a niche taste to be sure, but my admirers tend to be in their 30s upwards.

I have a poz undetectable bottom pump and dump buddy, a short 46 year old italian, that I see once or twice a week to breed. He loves my cock. It is 6 inches, but it is thick and he loves it. It is ideal for aiming down and stroking his prostate with. Alternating slow and fast, short and long strokes. He loves when I pull right out and then plunge back in. I also tend to shoot a big load and he proudly tells me he still has it in him by email the following morning. Sadly there's no intimacy apart from fucking his hole. No post coital hugs or hole fingering. Well no fingering when I am there... after I see his BBRT advertising for guys to fuck his cummy hole... I smile!

My best buddy is a 30s latino poz undetectable hottie, the first time I met him he was so into me. Quickly introduced we got down to kissing and cuddling and then he turned around and bent over on the couch. I lined up behind, rimmed his hole, spit on my cock and pressed in. He loved it, we fucked for a bit then we changed positions and he did the same to me. We flipped-fucked and sucked the night away. And snuggled up inbetween.

• Like 2

I'm in my 40s and my partner will be 71 in September. He looks 10 years younger and has smoother skin than I do. I still find him sexy and he still has a very high energy level that can at times put me to shame. The bath house that I frequent generally attracts an older crowd and I've had plenty of fun with the older guys. So, as long as the guy can get it up, can squirt and has stamina, I don't care how old he is...

• Upvote 1

Craigslist hook with a 64 top. Says he's undetectable, almost too thin but still looks good. Tall, shaved head, shaved crotch with a pair of low hanging balls and a 7" thick headed cock. His place was a clean and neat studio. Answers the door in baggy shorts and tank top. He has me strip and get on all fours on the floor. He gets behind me, eats my hungry ass, groaning the whole time. He grabs a jar of lube, coats his dick and my hole and fucks me steady for a long time. My head is on the floor, I feel his swinging ball-sack slapping against my crotch. Steady deep fucking. Feels too good.