Over 60 year old barebackers

hornyfather

Guest dad2bttm20
4 hours ago, bihairy said:

61 here and love breeding and seeding ass!

Edited by dad2bttm20

Guest gwmcatcher

Thanks guys for reactivating this thread. 64 yo bottom here 6’4” 220 lbs. Washington DC 

any tops like tall bottoms HMU

Well I guess I should confess-  I started barebacking when I was 60.  Will not bore you with the long story but when I tried when younger it hurt and I mean it hurt.  So just stuck with oral    Also there was the issue of HIV.    But met a guy on Recon and he had me over and he wanted to fuck me and he was a tough top.  Told him was not cleaned out and he told me never to come over again unless I was cleaned out.   God, he turned me on.   Did not tell him that I did not get fucked.  But next time I went over I was cleaned out and he fucked me(with condom) and I love it.   He had a partner and  went there a lot and he fucked me.  Once he was gone and went over and his partner was going to fuck me and I stated to put his cock in my ass sans condom and he said no, had to talk to his partner and he did later and then always was bare.  So went from not getting fucked to getting fucked bare after 60 and in about 6 months.   
Also after turning 60, used meth for the first time - was around 65 and slammed for the first time later that year.  And now very much into getting fucked only bare and slamming- both after 60.   Also chose to become poz after 60 with  know  gifter. Now  72 and nothing better than t and getting fucked for hours in a sling .  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
Guest gwmcatcher

Any advice for best hookup site for older guys (50+)?   Esp on the East Coast. 

I’ve been off the sites for several years now and I know things change quickly. 

thanks!

• 6 months later...

My first Anal experience was a Dad, a proper Dad 😈

As I was on a paperound, 5 older men, I think in late 50s, 60s all had sex with me at different points, I managed to meet them all together and they fucked me good.

Cottages/ restrooms and saunas, older guys really turn me on. Older guys have experience and patience and do not seem to be as flaky as some of the younger group.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

In the mid 1970's,  I attended a party where prizes were given out for such as,  biggest cock,  most hairy chest,  etc.  I won a dildo for being the youngest,  and the oldest man won a jar of lube.  He approached me and asked if I would like to find out how many times 63 could go into 16....The answer was 3! 

• Like 2