Over 60 year old barebackers

hornyfather

this is beyond fantasy for me (even though currently, it is only fantasy). i love older men, period. i don't care what they look like as i just want to please them with my ass. the idea of 3-4 older men, aged, grizzled, grey hair everywhere, fat big uncut cocks...all taking turns pounding my fuckhole, filling it up...as my BF watches and then fucks their loads out of my hole...that would be heaven. older men always get my attention...twinks are nearly invisible to me. i wish to remind these older men how fucking hot they are. i wish to make them feel sexy. i wish to drive them crazy with desire from the pleasure they will derive from fucking my hairy butthole. a room full of grandpa daddies would bring out the best of the pig in me.

• Upvote 2

I love older guyz, my bf is 71 & his brother (who fucks me too) is 76, they both still get fucking hard as a rock, and know how to fuck. There loads get deep and my hole is ripped apart. Older guyz know how to fuck period! They've bent me over many a time and shot a lot of poz cum inside me. These 2 are twice my age and make me horny as fuck!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 1 year later...