Over 60 year old barebackers

hornyfather

• 1 year later...

This is my fuck daddy he is 69 and always has me cumming when he fucks me.

My lord that's a gorgeous head. You are so lucky to have him.

I love older men. Most of my sexual experiences have been with men over 50. Being submissive I would love to be owned by a daddy and service him and his friends. Older men are so sexy.

I am 64 years old. The older I get, the more bottom boys I find that know they are going to get bred by an experienced top that know their pussies are going to be used in the way they want - just a place to dump a load into. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8

Guest XXXXXXXXX

I love playing with 60+ men, the experience, the attitude, I definitely prefer them.

One of the best timed I had was with three 60+ guys having their way with me for a night.

Another addition to my older post.  I just turned 67 the end of May.  Just over a week ago now, I went to the Iowa Games and competed in the high jump-Gold Medal, long jump-Silver Medal, 100m dash-Silver Medal, 100m hurdles-Silver Medal.  Down from last year slightly as this year my blasted asthma kicked the crap out of me and my breathing until about a week before the meet, so NO training basically at all.  Last year was 3 Golds and 1 Silver.   Put this on here not to brag, but to show that some of 'oldsters' stay in pretty good shape and are ready for anyone of any age to play with.  I

Damn computer just jumped on me again. 

Started to say I am about 99% a bottom and can usually keep up with any age person and ready to be bred anytime at all.  Come and get this hot pretty well in shape bottom an use it and abuse it and fill it up BB.  

• Upvote 2

I am 64 years old. The older I get, the more bottom boys I find that know they are going to get bred by an experienced top that know their pussies are going to be used in the way they want - just a place to dump a load into.

Yes Sir! My hole is gaping for your cock,

i get bred by guys 60+ all the time i hook up with on silverdaddies.com . I had my first gang bang in years from a hook up on there last summer. i got bred by over 15 guys, all over 60, and i got a slice of pizza after  :)

• Upvote 2

So cool to see other guys into older, really thought I was alone on this one. Daddies are my biggest fetish, been on silver daddies for a while and hooked up with a few guys there. My current boyfriend just turned 70 the other week, we only fuck bare. Today I'm going to go meet an old fuck buddy of mine from sd who's in his sixties. He likes to flip fuck so hopefully we'll swap some loads. Any daddies who are in to breeding should hit me up :)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 4 years later...
On 5/3/2012 at 5:22 PM, hornyfather said:

This was a timely subject for me to bring up. I just tag team bred a married 62 year old bareback bottom with another bi guy. He likes to call his ass a cunt and loves taking raw cock and cum in his ass whenever he can. He is very submissive when he gets fucked but then when the clothes come back on after we've filled him full of our sperm, he is a normal looking and acting grandpa (for real, has 5 grandkids I found out).

In some ways, I think it is probably easier for these married grandpas to allow themselves to bareback as they are likely no longer having sex with their wives (just an assumption) so the risk of infecting their families with whatever STD they might pick up is virtually non-existent.

61 here and love breeding and seeding ass!

• Like 2