Kevin was browsing through profiles on adam4adam and once again found himself staring at the hottest guy he had ever seen.  The guy was six one, 145 pounds, 26 years old, white, with a smooth nine and a half inch cut cock.  And he was poz.

"Damn," Kevin thought, "why does he have to have HIV?"

As he had done many times before, Kevin couldn't help but to click through each picture of the guy's photographs, hoping to see more of the man's gorgeous body and enormous cock, but the most memorable image was the outline of guy's huge dick underneath the guy's bathing suit.

The text on his profile always caught his eye, and Kevin found himself inexplicably turned on as he read it again "I'm poz.  I fuck bare.  Don't message me unless you want poz jizz in your hole."

The first few times Kevin had read the man's profile, the message scared and repulsed him, but increasingly he found himself somewhat aroused as he found himself wondering what it would feel like to have the huge cock filling his ass with jizz.  His thoughts were interrupted when the a4a alert noise cracked through his speakers and startled him. He checked the messages.  'Oh shit', he thought, 'it's from *him*'.  

The following conversation followed:

hungpozfucker: hey, you always look at my profile. so i thought id say hello. dont worry, you can't get pozzed just chatting with me.

kevinboi22: oh. um sorry. ur hott and all, but i dont fuck guys with hiv.

hungpozfucker: no worries. it's not like i would let you fuck me. i would, however, attack your ass with my huge cock, if u were willing.

Kevin found that his half-way hard cock was suddenly at it's full seven inches.

kevinboi22: like i said ur hott. it's just the hiv thing. ya know? i wish i could see more pics of your cock though.

hungpozfucker: i don't have any more pics here. look, let's meet up, and i'll show you in real life. don't worry, i'm not gonnarape your little boi hole or anything. i'll just come over, we can chat, i'll give you a glimpse, and then i'll leave. it doesn't hurt to make new friends does it?

Kevin's cock was now throbbing as he imagined this huge cock being forced into him. "uggh," he thought "i wanna see it. i want him to fuck me, but not with hiv."

kevinboi22: well, i guess that's cool. i'm a little shy, just so you know. and i only want to take a look, okay?

hungpozfucker: deal

About an hour later, Kevin heard a knock on his door. His heart was pounding, and his cock immediately resumed it's rock-hard status as he imagined what was on the other side of the door.

Kevin let his new poz 'friend' into his living room. An awkward pause followed, but then the visitor took over.

"I'm Bret. I guess I'll just break the ice," he introduced himself; and then casually pulled his shorts down revealing the longest and thickest soft cock Kevin had ever seen.

"Oh my God," Kevin said as his mouth dropped.

"Go ahead and touch it, it's okay. You can't get nothing by just feeling it."

That was all the permission Kevin needed. He quickly got on his knees and inspected the beautiful cock as he slowly caressed it and felt it harden in his hands.

"How big is it?" Kevin asked.

"About 9.5 inches. Probably too big to fit in your hole anyway," Bret said half-smiling to himself.

Kevin's cock was throbbing again. He continued to stroke Bret's enormous piece as it got fully hard.

"Why don't you give it a little kiss since you like it so much?" Bret said while smirking. Kevin was scared, but too aroused to care at this point. He starting softly kissing the massive cock in front of him from the tip to the base, and back up to the tip.

"Good, now give it a french kiss," Bret instructed.

Kevin hesitated for a moment, but gave in to the urge and licked his tongue around the thick headed mushroom tip. After just a couple of seconds, he decided to just give up on the "kissing" and starting to go down on Bret's cock.

"That's it," Bret assured him "suck that cock you've been wanting for soo long."

Kevin tried desperately to fit the entire cock in his mouth, but could barely get past half. He kept trying with all earnest. After a few minutes, he stood up to take his shirt, jeans and underwear off, while Bret finished taking the rest of his clothes off.

"Get back on that cock," Bret urged him. Kevin quickly obliged and sucked as hard and far down as he could.

"Oh fuck yeah, use lots of spit. Make my dick as wet as you can like you want me to fuck your ass using your spit for lube," Bret insisted.

Somewhere in the back of his head, Kevin was afraid; but the fear was somehow feeding the intense arousal he felt as well. He imagined this big tool being forced into him; and all he could do was continue to suck and apply as much spit onto the cock in his mouth as possible with each lick and suck, while he slowly tugged on his own cock.

"Yeah, I knew you would surrender to my cock, that's it," Bret was smiling to himself knowing that he had won his prize.

"Mmmmmmm" was all Kevin could muster to say as he gobbled and slobbered all over the cock he was worshiping.

"Get on all fours now," Bret demanded. Kevin was both nervous and ecstatic to hear this. He was finally gonna get the cock he wanted; and any thoughts of Bret's HIV status were completely forgotten now.

"Oh god, fuck me, please!" Kevin begged.

"First things first," and then Bret licked at the tight little boi hole in front of him, "I need to make sure you're nice and wet to take this."

Kevin already felt an orgasm building, and nearly came just from the wonderful tongue-fuck his ass was receiving.

"Are you sure you want this now?" Bret asked, confident of the answer to follow.

"Yeah!" Kevin said nearly interrupting the question, " fuck my ass with your big cock!"

"You're ready for your first poz cock to attack your ass?" Bret clarified.

Kevin didn't care anymore. All he knew was that he needed to get fucked by this cock. "Fuck yeah! Give it to me!"

Bret forced his thick headed tip into Kevin's tight hole, and with some effort had the first few inches inside.

"OH MY GOD!" Kevin yelled, "it's so fucking big.  Oh, fuck!"

Bret continued to press until he was mostly inside. Kevin felt a pleasure unlike any he had felt before, even as his ass was stretched ever more open, and Bret's magnificent cock slid deeper into Kevin, certainly more deeply than any other cock had done so before.

Kevin nearly fainted from the simultaneous pleasure and pain his ass was feeling, but after a few glides in and out, he got used to it; and then the pleasure took over and sent Kevin into pure ecstasy.

"You like that huh?" Bret asked.

"Oh fuck yeah" Kevin panted out.

"Tell me you want me to poz your ass." Bret said as he thrust all the way into Kevin.

"OH FUCK!  Yeah man, poz my ass!"  Kevin could barely mutter as his ass was assaulted with deep punishing thrusts.

"Do what?" Bret asked.

"POZ MY ASS!" Kevin answered.

Bret smiled to himself. He had his new cocklover right where he wanted him. "Do what?" he asked again, smiling to himself.

"POZ MY ASS" Kevin blurted even louder.  Kevin was completely under Bret's control; and was trying not to cum as he felt the big cock owning him.

"POZ MY ASS!" Kevin again yelled.

"Okay," Bret answered, "get ready for my poz cum to explode in your ass!"

Brett quickened his pace as Kevin started stroking. Brett started to unload; and Kevin felt his ass getting slippery and started shooting his cum onto the floor. Brett grabbed Kevin's waste tighter and fucked as hard and deep as he could as he unloaded into Kevin's hole.

Kevin suddenly remembered Bret was poz and found himself panicked as he realized he was getting a poz load blasted into him. The panic turned into excitement; and Kevin continued to cum, shooting a huge load onto the floor as Bret continued to cum deep inside Kevin.

It was the most intense orgasm Kevin ever felt, and he could not believe how much cum was being shot into him.

"Oh fuck!" Kevin yelped as he felt one final jab of Bret's huge dick shove into him.

"There ya go," Bret whispered. "Finally got what you wanted."

Kevin felt a strange sense of relief and satisfaction.

"That was fucking amazing. I never came so hard," Kevin confided.

"Be careful what you wish for," Bret thought to himself.

They both managed to stumble to Kevin's bed, where they then passed out from exhaustion.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 32
  • Piggy 9
  • Thanks 3