Seattle Club Z

Can anyone tell me about Club Z, kinda new to the Seattle bathhouse scene, have enjoyed other bathhouses around the country and abroad. Bottom here, like the older guyz......what can I expect at Club Z.

It's the sleazier bathouse of the two left open in Seattle. Less attitude, but you'll also find more tweakers at the Z too. But if your looking for nasty bareback sex Z is the place.

• 9 months later...

I'm also interested in hearing more about Club Z! True stores would be great.

I'm interested in meeting dominant leather tops. I like to hook up with a dominant leatherman at a bar, have a dog collar locked around my neck then be lead away on a leash to Club Z. Would like to rent a room and have a leather hood pulled over my head and laced tight to enhance my helplessness and maybe cuffed. Dom opens the door and just lets happen what usually happens at the Z.

Somebody OD'd again there last night. I think its been something like 4 OD cases in the past year. Something is gonna give. There's a 'nuisance' ordinance in Seattle about places that have repeat offenses, I'm afraid this place is goint to be closed down. Because I'd guess 50%+ of the clients here are high on something.

And I'm not being judgemental. I've been high here a lot, but you need to know what your tolerances are.

I think it is hard for the staff at Club Z because they have to deal with so many different people. They could search your bags and stuff when you checking looking for drugs but that likely would turn off customers I know I resent that type of thing like when a store asks me to leave my backpack at the front. I feel like they are assuming I am going to shoplift yet women don't have to leave their purses at the front.

But they also need to keep and eye out for trouble. If some dude checks in twacked out maybe it's a good idea to keep an eye on him ? I live near the Z and will say they are good about keeping it clean and free or graffiti plus they try and keep guys from loitering in front so they are respectful in that aspect. IF the SPD feels that the staff is allowing the drug use that is contributing to the increased calls to 911 because someone OD'd then I am sure they would step in. One thing I think that is goodis that at least the guys are getting high and fucking in thier room there rather than doing it up at volunteer park or in some alley way which weould be the onlu option for many who have roommates or are homeless, SAdly they cannot control those who are not smart enough to know thier limits so they get blamed for something they are not able to control.

I used to hear stories of the drug use being worse at Tribe and they there was the guy who filed the police report saqying he was robbed and forced to do tina so I got the impression that it started to be too out in the open and there were staff using as well so it got out of control and that led to the demise of tribe. Have not heard that things are that bad at the Z in fact I know they banned a bottom boy who liis allways tweaked out, because they felt he was living there.

• 2 years later...

Just looking through old posts.....bringing back memories of when I lived in Seattle in the 90's. I went to Club Z a few times. I liked the sleazy aspect of it, although I did catch crabs there....lol....par for the course! Back then the other option was Basic Plumbing. But that's where the uptight club queens went....lol. Glad to know the Z is still open.

Just looking through old posts.....bringing back memories of when I lived in Seattle in the 90's. I went to Club Z a few times. I liked the sleazy aspect of it, although I did catch crabs there....lol....par for the course! Back then the other option was Basic Plumbing. But that's where the uptight club queens went....lol. Glad to know the Z is still open.

Funny thing is Basic Plumbing ended up being where all the tweakers were going before it closed for good.  The staff were all party boys and there was even a guy who reported having been drugged and taken advantage of there by some guys who were using meth in the club.  I think it closed because of the rents in the area going up.  It is now some restraurant.

Funny thing is Basic Plumbing ended up being where all the tweakers were going before it closed for good.  The staff were all party boys and there was even a guy who reported having been drugged and taken advantage of there by some guys who were using meth in the club.  I think it closed because of the rents in the area going up.  It is now some restraurant.

Ok, I am literally laughing! Restaurant? I wonder how many people enjoying their dinner know what used to go on there?

Ok, I am literally laughing! Restaurant? I wonder how many people enjoying their dinner know what used to go on there?

And Starbuck's opened their new fancy roasting plant/restaurant called Starbuck's Reserve Roastery and Tasting Room across the street from the Z.  It brings tons of tourists to the block and I doubt they know what goes in inside that windowless building that says Club Z when the lights light up their sign at night.

• 2 weeks later...

I am not understanding. I have been to both Club Z and SW. The time I went to Club Z no one was there. The last two time I went to SW I very few encounters. I have never had what I would was an amazing night at either place. I have not had anything like what I read about.

Am I going at the wrong time? Not wearing the right thing? I just don't understand.

I used to go to SW, back then it was club seattle, had great times always. Never saw the need to go to BP or club Z.

I pretty much went by the rule of thumb that 6 to 9pm was the older/married guys and after 9pm it was the younger crowd. Mostly tweaker after 2am.

OP, If you are looking for leather guys the cuff was always the place to go.

Neighbors, I think it was, was a twink fest in those days.

R Place was a nice neighborhood bar.

It's been years since I've been up there. Good times.

I am not understanding. I have been to both Club Z and SW. The time I went to Club Z no one was there. The last two time I went to SW I very few encounters. I have never had what I would was an amazing night at either place. I have not had anything like what I read about.

Am I going at the wrong time? Not wearing the right thing? I just don't understand.

Just because others have a good experience does not mean you're going to as well.  There are too many variables for that.  Best time to go would be when they are busiest weekend nights I would imagine that way you have a larger pool of men to work with.

• Upvote 1