Seattle Club Z

I used to go to club z all the time and loved the amount of piss play and raw sex.  Not once did I see a condom used which is my fave thing

It has always had a drug side culture and tweakers who beg 5 bucks for all the body fluid you want to pump into them - but I found the total raunch side to be a plus. 

This used to be the best place to join into a major gang-bang - finding a bottom or being a bottom who took in excess of 20 loads was common. 

there used to be rooms with so many glory holes in them to neighboring rooms that it was called the swiss cheese rooms.

This was my first time in a US bath house with so many black dudes - as a mostly top back then it was still a fave memory the night I became the cum dump for over a dozen hung black men of all ages - and ya I had to be high for that too.

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Was at the Z two nights ago. Not as busy as I would have liked but still enjoyed myself. Took an anonymous load pretty quickly then had to wait a while for the next top. Was a fantasy come true for me. Got fucked by an older black man with a fat cock. He was a big guy too with a closely cropped beard that was mostly white. He was a little rough that was totally hot. I want to see him again.

The tops were not knocking down my door so had to go find one to bone me while I jerked it. I love the Z.

• Upvote 3

• 7 months later...
Guest plowmeraw

On a recent trip, I tried out both Club Z and Steamworks. They both were clean. I think I liked Club Z slightly better because (1) it had a steam room, whereas Steamworks does not, (2) it is slightly less expensive (4 hour rooms before 5pm are a good deal, and another day I got a room with a sling and TV for about 40 bucks), and (3) guys seem to be more down to fuck than Steamworks guys. I basically take a "no loads refused" approach and took plenty of loads at Club Z in my room, in the sling, and in various other public areas. I took (and usually gave) loads on every visit there. You have to work harder at Steamworks--guys seem more into optimizing and looking for that one perfect fuck, as if you can't play with someone else when you're done. I'm more used to NYC parties where you fuck/get fucked by ten or more guys. I didn't see anyone fucking when I went to Steamworks, but maybe it wasn't a great evening or not the best time to go. 

That being said, the comments about drug use at Club Z are true. That doesn't bother me, as I'll party from time to time myself. Since 420 is legal in Seattle, I usually arrived pretty stoned. Although I don't think most of the guys there were doing 420. I was offered T (and took it) on two different occasions (btw, combo of 420 + T + poppers + getting fucked = amazing!). I also played with guys who told me they were on either T or Molly. I also found late afternoons/early evenings in general to be pretty good. I took a lot of loads in that time frame. Late at night, it's OK for a little while, but then it really slows down. All the rooms for full on a Friday night when I went, but most guys weren't fucking. I would agree with other assessments that they were probably partying instead. So on that Friday night, I took a couple of loads after arriving (about midnight), but then it was either slow or let's say odd (some seriously strung out guys or ones I suspect were probably homeless) until the morning. I took another load about 930 am and then called it a day.  I had a good time most days I went.  

On 5/18/2017 at 7:43 AM, plowmeraw said:

On a recent trip, I tried out both Club Z and Steamworks. They both were clean. I think I liked Club Z slightly better because (1) it had a steam room, whereas Steamworks does not, (2) it is slightly less expensive (4 hour rooms before 5pm are a good deal, and another day I got a room with a sling and TV for about 40 bucks), and (3) guys seem to be more down to fuck than Steamworks guys. I basically take a "no loads refused" approach and took plenty of loads at Club Z in my room, in the sling, and in various other public areas. I took (and usually gave) loads on every visit there. You have to work harder at Steamworks--guys seem more into optimizing and looking for that one perfect fuck, as if you can't play with someone else when you're done. I'm more used to NYC parties where you fuck/get fucked by ten or more guys. I didn't see anyone fucking when I went to Steamworks, but maybe it wasn't a great evening or not the best time to go. 

That being said, the comments about drug use at Club Z are true. That doesn't bother me, as I'll party from time to time myself. Since 420 is legal in Seattle, I usually arrived pretty stoned. Although I don't think most of the guys there were doing 420. I was offered T (and took it) on two different occasions (btw, combo of 420 + T + poppers + getting fucked = amazing!). I also played with guys who told me they were on either T or Molly. I also found late afternoons/early evenings in general to be pretty good. I took a lot of loads in that time frame. Late at night, it's OK for a little while, but then it really slows down. All the rooms for full on a Friday night when I went, but most guys weren't fucking. I would agree with other assessments that they were probably partying instead. So on that Friday night, I took a couple of loads after arriving (about midnight), but then it was either slow or let's say odd (some seriously strung out guys or ones I suspect were probably homeless) until the morning. I took another load about 930 am and then called it a day.  I had a good time most days I went.  

Great review and I agree I tend to put it like this Steamworks is more corporate and Club Z is the independent that does it's own thing.  Things are a little less stuffy at the Z but then that has it's drawbacks being the tweakers.  I don't mind guys who are partying but when you get tweaked out messes who are so fucked up they can't fuck that is no fun.  But they usually will kick out the guys who get that bad.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Since Seattle is within driving distance, definitely want to get down there for a power bottom day/night/both. I think the level of sleaze in Club Z is just what I need. 

Let me know which dates are best, i’ll try for a communion but like to know any alternative nights or nearby sleaze motels are good for slutting it up.

Any tops, preferably dom, want to weigh in on the subject or offer to meet up, drop me a message.