Came home from work early one night and decided I wanted to get plowed good, had not been fucked in some time so thought it was time for a nice cock. I hit up Craig's List and posted an ad, "looking for top dude to plow me silly."

After a few replies this dude hits me up, hot as fuck, 32, blond, blue, nice defined body and great 8in cock, he's looking an anonymous pound fuck and go. So I'm like cool sounds hot, I shoot him over my address, since he was only a couple miles away he would be here in just a few minutes, so I hop off the computer then turn off all the lights in my apartment, get on my bed, on all 4s and wait.

Just a few minutes later I hear my front door open and close, some shuffling around and someone entering my room, a warm hand brushes my ass and hole, he spits on my hole and inserts a finger, tells me how tight I am.

I tell him there is some condoms on the dresser, he says nah, its cool, I've got one.

Just as quickly as he says those words I feel him spit on my hole again then him force his cock into my hole, shoving it in with one push until he's balls deep, his gentle voice and manor changes and be begins to get aggressive.

You like that faggot? he shouts at me, surprised and still reeling from the intense fucking, I gasp out yea. He pulls out his rock hard cock and shoves it back in, getting louder and more aggressive with each stroke he asks, how about now?

After a few minutes, he picks up pace, now pinning me down to the bed, his breathing getting heavier, feeling his sweat poor onto me, he puts his head by my hear and tells me I've got a secrete for you... moaning I ask what it is, and he proclaims he's not wearing a condom.

Turned on, I tell him to use my ass good and how much I love his raw cock, he tells me good, where do I want him to cum, i start to say something and he interrupts, you want me to breed you faggot? I could only say, yes please.. breed me!!

He tells me he's getting close, then says, hey I have another secret, now waiting for a response from me, he says he's poz and here it comes. Then I feel him moan loud and him grind his cock deep into my ass and my hole burning, him shooting pulse after pulse deep into me, not knowing what's happening, I push back and pushes deeper into me, tell me yea faggot, take it all, take my poz seed.

Before I know it, he's zipping out and walking out the door, calling me a stupid faggot and I deserve what's coming to me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Well dude you had two options, you could accept the POZ seed and see what happens, or you can go to your local hospitals ER and tell them you were exposed to HIV and want a PEP (must start to be taken at least 72 hours after exposure) and in most cases they will put you on "Atripla" for 6-weeks and then give you an HIV test.

If the dude that breed you had a viral load (vl) under 3,000 your chance of getting breed are pretty low.

Just a little something for you ALL to remember. . . .

Well dude you had two options, you could accept the POZ seed and see what happens, or you can go to your local hospitals ER and tell them you were exposed to HIV and want a PEP (must start to be taken at least 72 hours after exposure) and in most cases they will put you on "Atripla" for 6-weeks and then give you an HIV test.

If the dude that breed you had a viral load (vl) under 3,000 your chance of getting breed are pretty low.

Just a little something for you ALL to remember. . . .

I am assuming you mean "at most 72 hours", not at least. Right?