Touching Bottom's Cock

pata

• 4 years later...

when in dark rooms I like leading cocks to some guy's hole & push it inside. I basically don't care about bottom or top and condom or not. I want cocks to get in asses. For a quick fuck, shoot or a long intense fuck; cocks belong in male ass. I can't stand cock & hole not to cum together when in darkroom. Age, looks & role is not my prob. I love your body to be used for my sexual fun but whoever cums in you, remember I shoot first. No ass around but yours? Nope I don't feel the need of touching your cock except if it is a huge xxxl black one. 

On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2012 at 5:47 PM, bigdick4you said:

I never go near a bottoms cock.... I don't even know if he has one... It's all about my pleasure and my dick... This is if I'm only there for the fuck... If I really like the guy than its another story... Will then care about his pleasure too. But I have noticed that most bottom guys don't want me to touch their dick...

you are spot on - my ex taught me that being a true cumdump was all about pleasing your tops. My butt is my sex organ and I get so much pleasure out of having cock in me there is no need to distract me by touching or playing with my own cock. 

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2013 at 10:40 PM, dumpaloadGE said:

Do not bother with Bottom's cock. Order him to wank and unload his balls before you start fucking his hole and make him wear a jockstrap. Bottom's cocks are of no use. His hole skills are what fucking is about.

my ex used to often make me cum before he or other tops fucked me and they would use my seed as lube for the first cock. true b ottoms don't want their cocks played with and are there to do their tops bidding and be the best fuckhole for them they can be

• Like 2

Occassionally, I'll have the top start jacking me. I usually let him, but if he keeps it up, I usually move his hand away while groaning or moaning or something to signify that it's about him and not me.  Usually, they take the subconcious hint. Sometimes, they go back to it.  I never touch myself when in cumdump mode. If I'm getting fucked by a partner, I might at the end, but it's not my focus.  His load is my focus.

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

none of the men i see care about my cock at all n only ever touch it or my balls if they wanna hurt me. a man reaching round n squeezing my tiny ballsac so the pain is so bad  til im squeelingg into his cock or asshole as i suck or lick makes me work so mujch harder for him 

One thing I like about this site is its ‘history’.  When this thread was started several years ago, a number of the tops expressed surprise that there were bottoms out there who didn’t like having their dicks played with:  apparently it had never even occurred to them that not all bottoms enjoy it.  Move on a few years, and we now have a whole fetish dedicated to it, with chastity and cock cages, etc., and I think it’s now much more acceptable (even desirable) to keep the bottom’s dick entirely out of play during sex.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

One thing I like about this site is its ‘history’.  When this thread was started several years ago, a number of the tops expressed surprise that there were bottoms out there who didn’t like having their dicks played with:  apparently it had never even occurred to them that not all bottoms enjoy it.  Move on a few years, and we now have a whole fetish dedicated to it, with chastity and cock cages, etc., and I think it’s now much more acceptable (even desirable) to keep the bottom’s dick entirely out of play during sex.

It is very much up to the top... but when I’m in chastity and focussing on making sure the tops enjoyment as my principle objective... then no contact required / desired :)

On 5/18/2012 at 1:47 AM, rawTOP said:

Bottoms have dicks?

If I never see the bottom's dick I'm fine with it. The worst for me is when I feel like I have to get the bottom off after I've given him a load. It's tedious.

a top shouldn't feel like he has to oblige a bottom. you have already done enough for them by fucking and seeding them and they should be satisfied and grateful for that

• Like 1

On 8/1/2019 at 4:42 PM, Spunkinmyarse said:

my ex caged me during gangbangs and trips to dark rooms and I was never allowed to touch myself while ever he or any other top was fuckng me., my sex organs are my holes and my dick was taken out of the equation long ago.

• Like 1

On 3/19/2018 at 9:04 PM, SirPhilippe said:

when in dark rooms I like leading cocks to some guy's hole & push it inside. I basically don't care about bottom or top and condom or not. I want cocks to get in asses. For a quick fuck, shoot or a long intense fuck; cocks belong in male ass. I can't stand cock & hole not to cum together when in darkroom. Age, looks & role is not my prob. I love your body to be used for my sexual fun but whoever cums in you, remember I shoot first. No ass around but yours? Nope I don't feel the need of touching your cock except if it is a huge xxxl black one. 

spot on. My ex used to guide other tops' cocks into me and most gangbangs or trips to darkrooms he organised for me I was either blindfolded or caged or both. He taught me to focus totally on the cock in my body and the pleasure I was giving my tops. he would always fuck me first and last. 

As a total btm slut, I prefer to not use my cock during sex. I want my entire focus to be on taking the tool's dick in my holes. I love wearing nothing but a jock strap to reinforce that my cock is not for sex. My sexual pleasure comes from being used by hot Men; physical pleasure or pain is irrevalent. 

But, if the top wants to stroke my dick or orders me to jack off I obey. I usually can cum pretty fast so I have to be careful that I don't nut before the Top.