Bottoms, do you actually feel it when they pound their load into your ass?

kinky_hot

Most bb bottoms would kill for having their hole filled with cum. But, do you actually feel it when the tops bursts into you?

Personally, with the right moaning in advance, and especially if the guy's cock has a good girth, I usually do feel it pulsating into me. And that's great. I like to stare into his eyes at that point. However, I've read some contradictory opinions from bottoms on this.

In my early bb days, I'd rather swallow the load, since at least I'd get the chance to taste it. I'd feel nothing in my ass, but when I went back home and fingered my sloppy hole.

Guest ff-whole

That deep, no I don't but I do like it when it starts dripping out though... and it feels so smooth and sticky and slippery...

Sometimes :) Once with my Sri Lankan fb I asked to save his load for a few days and he came over so horny that he didn't last long and I could actually feel the cum be shot inside me - that was especially hot for me!

In 9 out of 10 times, I can't feel a shit. The load has the same temperature and so the possibility is minimal to feel the actual liquid inside(of course if it drips out-you feel it).Besides tops tend to pound hard naturally, when they are about to cum and feeling the pulsating cock is difficult. When the cumming is a bit slower(not slow) you feel the cock pumping most of the times. So in the end I would say it depends on the technique. That is the reason why I like when the top cums in my mouth-I get something from it and I love the taste too. I hate(well not really hate-it is a strong word,but you get my meaning) it when the pounding was so heavy at the most important moment, he grunts like crazy,collapses on top of me or the on the bed and I am like:OK that was sure great & hot as hell, but you could have 'let' that ass feel something.Instead I stare at ceiling and try visualize/imagine-not sexy for me at all. That being said one has to be arrange with the situation and be happy for the good time, that both we had-I like & love my tops,especially since I changed from a complete sub into the aggressive,a bit dominating & demanding bottom slut of lately.

Sometimes I can feel it, if the load is huge. For me, actually feeling it is not the best part. The best part is the pain from a top pounding the jizz in with no regard to the stretch his hard dick gave you.

I do not except maybe once or twice in my life feel the load being propelled deep into my gut but I do feel the spreading moist feeling that follows the swelling of the cockhead. Love that feeling but as an earlier poster mentioned it is the feeling (he said pain) of the cock pounding you followed by the comforting feeling of hot cum filling your gut that makes me love getting fucked. I am always willing to do more research on whether or not I can actually feel the load being spit out into my ass.

if the guys cums hard and it';s a lot of cum, i feel it, even when he shoots deep. more often than not what you feel is the tops cock throbbing and pulsing. and thats cool too. as for a preference for taking cum up the ass or in the mouth, i prefer both (if the guy can shoot more than one load). if he is only gonna shoot once, then my preference is up my ass. cuz i eat it after it drips it out

ian, mm... eating it as it drips out is best. I usually feel the final throbbing, the cock pulsating as it shoots inside, if the pounding is slow. I love those tops that nearly get paralyzed when they shoot, you get to feel all the beats.

Another plus is the cum dripping out, down my leg. I once met a hot hung guy, he bred me somewhere in a dark alley. I was wearing no underwear and later I could feel my wet pants and the cum dripping to the back of my knee... LOL

Very seldom can I feel the actual cum inside my cunt. What I do feel is the pulsations of the dick as he unloads inside me, and that is an incredible feeling that gives me an orgasmic feeling in my cunt. And then that nice sloppy feeling when he pulls out and I can use my fingers to transfer some of that jizz to my mouth for a taste.

as I love being fucked when I am lying on my back with my legs spread I can see the tops face as he is fucking me. I can tell by his face when he is shooting his precious load deep into my mancunt. I believe I can feel every precious drop of seed they pump in to me.

Guest Matias47

I can't feel the actual liquid hitting tissue. And I don't believe for a second anyone who says the can. What you can feel, if the top stops thrusting and holds still, is the cock throbbing as it pumps. Which is very cool. I think that's part of the reason I prefer cum in my mouth or shooting on me. If the top is obsessed with his load having to be in my ass (like it seems most of the tops on this board are) he's, of course, welcome to.

There's one guy I've hooked with a few times who likes to pull out, shoot on my asshole, then slam back in and keep pounding -- I like that a lot.

A whole lot.