Kinky Sex

boywonder

What are some of your experiences with kinky sex? What is the kinkiest act or scene you've acted out?

Have you been gangbanged? Piss fucked? fisted? Been a Top in a gangbang? Had and orgy and swapped loads? Unloaded in a public restroom...in daylight?

Recount your tales.

For instance this past year has been very sexually charged. I've basically gone through and enacted any sexual fantasy I've thought up: I've nearly been fisted, taken Undetectable loads, gone to a couple sex parties, been a bottom for multiple tops, gone to MAL, been piss-fucked, found myself the object of a black man, and become more comfortable with barebacking.

I have been fisted, pissed on/in, spit on/in, spanked, cbt, hot wax, gang banged, play piercing, double fucked, bondage, blindfolded...and other things. While I do like vanilla sex, I'll always go for more kink.

Guest BBSeroMan
For instance this past year has been very sexually charged. I've basically gone through and enacted any sexual fantasy I've thought up: I've nearly been fisted, taken Undetectable loads, gone to a couple sex parties, been a bottom for multiple tops, gone to MAL, been piss-fucked, found myself the object of a black man, and become more comfortable with barebacking.

This is laughable. Any bottom pig (such as yourself) who believes that just because a Breeding Top tells you he is negative or undetectable is preposterous. Any bottom who thinks the loads he is getting is neg is really fooling themselves, regardless of what the Top says. If you take anon. loads from a hung black top (as an example) and he tears your pussy up til it bleeds and pumps jizz deep in your gut, well lets just say it's more likely you are gonna get pozzed. Unless this top lived in a fucking bubble and was a virgin or you have performed multiple HIV tests on him month after month before getting bred....then perhaps he MIGHT be negative. It is safer to get bred by a KNOWN POZ TOP than to assume the "Neg. Top" is truly negative. You might want to get an HIV test soon buddy. I guarantee you have taken far more unknown unmedicated poz loads in your hole than you can imagine....unless of course you are as dumb as a box of rocks and think men tell the truth. As a Breeder, the pigs I pork know what they are getting. That's why the neg. pussy business is so good here in Boston for me.

So maybe boywonder's next kinky act will be converting some neg to poz :-) As for your list I have performed every one of those acts though unfortunately not all of them in this past year. (maybe all of them in the upcoming year. Also have drunk piss out of an ass and got fucked by a full blown AIDS top.

kinky is in the eye of the beholder. it depends on attitude and level of experience. i know some guys who think it's really twisted and shocking if you lick teir bellybutton, and i know some guys who can't get off unless they're hanging by their nipples from the ceiling fan while 'der fledermaus' plays in the backrground.

Questioning what is kinky is true, I mean we are in the bareback zone! So is there really anything Kinky to us? Like if i met one of you, id fully expect to be shared with everyone else, and have empty your bladder inside of me and to treat me like a fucking sock puppet, but to us who live it, is it really kinky.

What would be kinky to me would be actually waking up and you are still there, id be like, OMG! Get out perv! LOL.

As for just an act, so far for me this year would be accomplishing sigmoid sex. Ive been able to mount my partner, and pulse my insides in and out making the cock go past the rectum and penetrate the sigmoid. So when he cums, its beyond the rectum and deep in my inside.

I just figure the deeper he cums, better the chance of him getting me pregnant.

• 1 year later...

love to have my balls squeezed very hard while getting fucked slowly, especially if it turns him on, which it usually does. When I'm ready to shoot, squeeze them harder and harder to get all the cum out and then unload in me. I've had this done several times and is a major turn on.

Wanna try getting fucked in shower and then pissed as well.