Stay Away from Diego!

Martin and Nick walked through the halls of the bathhouse, casually glancing at the other young men roaming about, with all only wearing white towels around their waists. Nick was very comfortable as they strolled about, but Martin found himself more excited and nervous, as it was his first time in a bath house.

Martin nearly stopped in his track when he saw Diego walk by. Diego was about 6 ft 2, 150 pounds, nicely tanned and toned just the way Martin favored. Diego gave a slight smile as he passed; and Martin pretended not to be staring all the while. Martin also tried not to stare at the conspicuous bulge underneath Diego's towel that nobody could have missed. "Stay away from him," Nick whispered just as they passed each other. "Why? He's hot!" Martin tried hard to whisper in return. "Eh .. I dunno, but he's 'HIV'" Nick explained. "Ohh .. damn. really? That's a shame. He's soo hot," Martin replied turning back once again hoping to get another glimpse of his new object of desire. Nick was annoyed, " NO, seriously. Don't even talk to him. Somehow, he ends up fucking every guy that approaches him. It ain't worth it."

Martin pretended to nod, but was now annoyed at Nick. The guy could probably use a friend, Martin reasoned. Martin also imagined Nick was jealous. They just broke up two weeks ago, and Nick was always trying to cock-block Martin. It was funny that Nick was the one to call it off. Nick had a few extra pounds, and everyone always wondered why Martin was with him. Despite a few hot guys about here and there, Martin found himself secretly hoping he'd bump into Diego again. And Nick was becoming increasingly pesky, Martin decided.

About a half hour later, Martin nearly stopped in place once again when he spotted Diego at the opposite side of a dark lounge area. Martin hoped Nick wouldn't notice, and fortunately Nick was fixated on some other guy in the area. Diego spotted Martin and grinned slightly, while making a head nod towards the bathroom door. Diego then entered the men's room, and it was obvious he wanted Martin to follow. "I need to go to the bathroom," Martin told Nick. "I'll be back in a few." Nick barely noticed Martin's departure as he gawked at the guy he was thinking about approaching. Martin had never been so nervous .. sneaking off to see a guy, let along a guy with HIV. He felt oddly compelled, though, to meet Diego.

As Martin entered the bathroom, Diego was just finishing up at the urinal. Diego turned once he heard the door, and couldn't help but to turn just enough to give his visitor a brief glimpse of the huge cock that dangled in front of him as he shook it a couple of times. Martin felt embarrassed and short for words. He felt short in other areas now having glanced at the large cock now still bulging under Diego's now-wrapped waist. "Hey, follow me, we can talk more privately here," Diego said as he went towards the "staff only" door in the corner of the men's room, " it's okay, my friend manages the place. We can hang out here." Martin didn't know why, but he found himself immediately obeying his new-found friend into the "staff only" area which turned out to be a small supply closet.

Diego locked the door as Martin entered and assured him, "You look nervous. I just want a private place to talk to get to know you. Here, have a seat on a bucket." Martin laughed nervously, but felt more at ease now. He tried not to glance at the bulge under Diego's towel. They both sat and faced each other on their respective buckets. "It's kinda hot in here," Diego said, "I hope you don't mind if i take this off .. besides you kinda saw the only thing I'm hiding here anyways." Diego removed his towel, folded it up, and sat down on his now padded bucket, while his huge dick rested about half way down his thigh. "Oh, sure .. I don't mind," Martin said as he swallowed a bit nervously, "you're really hot."

Martin had never been so shy around a guy before, even though he had only dated a few guys since coming out. Was it the HIV status or the mammoth penis that was in front of him that made him tongue-tied? "Thanks, you're hot yourself," Diego replied. "Are you from the area?" "Silver Lake," Martin answered, "on the edge of Hollywood. Are you from here?" "Yeah, West Hollywood," Diego continued, "born and raised here." "I feel so tiny compared to you," Martin said thinking about his slighter body frame, and then realized the double-meaning behind what he said. "You're perfect," Diego complimented "and you're looking quite big down there actually." Martin realized he couldn't hide his erection very well now, despite being much smaller than Diego's soft cock. "Oh .. um" he chuckled. "Sorry .. I just never saw a cock as big as yours and all, and this just kinda happened," and he laughed nervously to himself.

He found it difficult to make eye contact as he brought up the question weighing on his mind, "So .. is it true .. you have HIV?"

Diego was prepared for the question and said, "Yeah, I'm poz. But don't worry this thing isn't going to just wake up and crawl up your butt without your permission." Martin looked up from his feet and laughed a little, "Is it true you've fucked a lot of guys?" Diego knew his reputation preceded him, "Yeah, I've fucked a lot of guys." "Did they know you were poz?" Martin asked. "Yeah, I always tell them," said Diego. "Wow, and they still want to get fucked?" Martin asked, in disbelief. "Yeah .. I guess lots of them like a big cock; and never had one before. A few of them might be chasers," Diego explained. "Chasers?" Martin asked inquisitively. "Yeah .. bug chasers. People that are turned on by guys with HIV. I've met a few. Something about the risk of getting pozzed while they get fucked gets them turned on. For them, it's the best fuck they ever have," Diego elaborated. "Wow. I never heard of that. I can see people wanting your cock, though," Martin said now staring fully at it; and feeling incredibly turned on. "I'm also undetectable," Diego went on, "so the risk of my passing on HIV is pretty low right now. I take really good care of myself."

Martin found himself contemplating having the big cock in front of him enter him, and felt his cock throbbing at the thought of it. It's a low risk, Martin thought to himself. And this guy is so hot, and his cock is perfect, Martin kept thinking. "You're kinda shy," Diego said, "lemme make this easy for you." Diego stood up directly in front of Martin and brushed his big soft cock against Martin's face. Martin instinctively opened up and wrapped his mouth about the tip and slowly started sucking on it while it came to life and quickly hardened. "Damn, you're good," Diego said after gasping for a moment .."very good. Suck that cock."

Martin could barely get half-way down the long thick cock in front of him, but expertly sucked and licked as much as he could. He couldn't believe he was sucking on a poz cock, but was so turned on by the huge dick, he didn't care anymore. Martin reached down and pulled his cock out from his towel and stroked it as he sucked on Diego's big cock. Diego moaned and asked, "You want that big cock up your ass?" Martin stopped sucking for a moment and was nervous again, "Ummm .. I dunno. Let me just suck on it some more for now" and Martin went back to giving head. Moments later, both were startled by a knock at the door. "Martin , it's Nick. I know you're in there! C'mon man, you better not be with Diego."

Martin felt a sense of panic, like a kid being caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Diego was annoyed, "Go away. We're busy." Nick was agitated, "Oh my god, Martin are you in there? Don't let that poz guy fuck you!" Diego grabbed Martin by the back of the head and aimed his cock at Martin's mouth. Martin now felt unusually turned on by the heated exchange and resumed sucking on Diego's cock as best as he could. A few moments later, Nick pounded on the door again, "Martin, come out! Come out now!" Martin and Diego ignored Nick. Moreover, Martin now felt compelled to let Diego have his ass. Martin stopped sucking, and got down on all fours. Diego immediately knew to take position, and spit onto his hand, applied it to his tip; and slowly started to enter Martin from behind.

For the moment, Martin forget about Diego's HIV status. He just wanted to get back at Nick for being such a dick and he felt overwhelmed by letting his ass get fucked while his ex was on the other side of the door. Diego eased the first couple inches of himself into Martin; and Martin gasped and tried to stifle his moan. Diego continued to move into the tight smooth ass presented to him, while Martin clenched his jaw and tried to accommodate the massive cock making its entrance. The next few knocks on the door by Nick did nothing but heighten the excitement both Martin and Diego were feeling. Now that Diego was several small thrusts into Martin, he knew that there was no stopping him now. Emboldened by his success, he raised his voice and directed some remarks through the door, "Go away, man. I'm trying to fuck someone here." Nick was in shock and irate and pounded on the door, "Goddamnit Martin! Stop! Let me in. This is fucked up!" Martin had past the point of anxiety and pain; and had succumbed to the pleasure that was his ass getting filled up by big cock and felt increasingly defiant, "Fuck off, Nick! Go away!"

Diego felt confirmed by Martin's words; and picked up his pace and eventually was fucking Marting with at least seven of this nine inches with deliberate jabs; that prompted a grunt with each push. Martin's voice was raised; and he abandoned his resolve to hide his vocal responses. "Unh! Unh! Unh!" Martin blurted; as Diego plowed at his hole. "Martin! Please stop!!" Nick begged from the opposite side of the door. Both Diego and Martin were now incredibly turned on not just by the hot fuck they were having; but by the jealousy and rage of Nick's display. Diego made sure that everything he said was loud enough for Nick to hear. "You like that poz cock up your ass?" Diego elicited. "Yes! Fuck yes!" Martin nearly yelled. Nick pounded on the door a few more times, only encouraging more hardcore fucking. "That's right, take my big cock, you little whore!" Diego barked.

"Oh .. my .. OH .. feels so good" Martin could barely sputter. Martin could barely think straight. He was as surprised as he was happy at how good such a massive cock could feel in his tight hole. He didn't imagine he could feel such pleasure. And he couldn't help but to think that a poz cock was inside him; and somehow it didn't matter anymore. In fact, it was great that his ex was hearing him get fucked by a hot guy with a huge cock; and he relished in the thought that a guy with hiv was now pounding his hole on top of that. "You want more poz cock?!" Diego asked. "YES!" Martin was nearly shouting, "More. Please fuck me more. MORE! MORE! MORE!"

Nick was beyond pissed. He shouted through the door, "You're a fucking whore, Martin. You're gonna get AIDS and die, you fucking whore. I hope you enjoy your fuck!" And then Nick stormed off, but not before he could hear Martin's only response "Fuck me! Fuck me harder!" Diego picked up his pace and now as delivering all nine inches into Martin with deliberate and forceful strokes. "Oh shit!" Martin yelled, ".. feels ... so .. fucking .. good!" "Are you ready for my load?" Diego asked. Martin was nearing the edge of the most intense orgasm he felt building within him. "Fuck yeah! Give it to me!" Martin yelled.

Diego drilled relentlessly. Martin felt the huge cock get even bigger in his ass and knew a climax was near. "HERE IT COMES!!!" Diego exclaimed as he unloaded deep with Martin's ass. "OH FUCK!!!!" Martin cried as he felt his ass get slick and then jizzed all over the floor beneath him. Diego grabbed Martin's head and kissed him from behind as he continued to pump his jizz up Martin's butt. Martin darted his mouth into Diego's mouth and gladly welcomed the hot cum deep inside him.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 8
  • Upvote 33
  • Piggy 4

in my mind here's what chapter 2 would be:

diego coaxes martin into the sling. he gets gangfucked while nick watches from the doorway, horrified and aroused. after the fifth guy, diego tells martin, "i'm not on meds. none of these guys are. you're full of our virus. you're one of us now."

martin is happy and at peace. he's in love. nick pitches a hissyfit and the guys drag him into the room and fuck him at both ends. martin and diego end up together in poz love and nick ends up alone, bitter and pozzed.

• Upvote 1

chapter 2 sounds good but think nick should get raped by the other guys and begging not to do it to him and then it turns him in to a complete poz slut bottom and nick becomes martin's poz pig slave that gets used by whoever martin chooses, whit diego giving martin ideas

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
that made me so fucking hard

Reading that story made me want to meet Diego. If i saw him at the bar i probably would love to suck him off at the bathroom and would let him fuck me raw in the hopes that the sleazy fucker would poz me!!!!!!

in my mind here's what chapter 2 would be:

diego coaxes martin into the sling. he gets gangfucked while nick watches from the doorway, horrified and aroused. after the fifth guy, diego tells martin, "i'm not on meds. none of these guys are. you're full of our virus. you're one of us now."

martin is happy and at peace. he's in love. nick pitches a hissyfit and the guys drag him into the room and fuck him at both ends. martin and diego end up together in poz love and nick ends up alone, bitter and pozzed.

i agree please make a chapter 2 with this story line it be grate :)