One of the Faces of Hate

HungLatinDom

I see this person, and I realize we already won. We still don't have full rights, and boy, we suffer because of it, but we are happy, we work hard, we fight for our rights, we have great sex and good lives, even when we struggle. These people have full rights, but dull lives, full of hate and fear. We already won, in a certain way. Now we need to make it official

• Administrators

I saw that... I wonder if she knows she's being interviewed by a gay guy?

When you listen to the entire thing you realize it's just irrational hatred. They hate us but don't know what to do about it. She sorta acknowledges that the ideas her pastor is suggesting to deal with the situation (put us all behind a fence - isolate us until we die), is ridiculous on it's face and will never happen. But she just seems frustrated because she seems to think something should happen, but she can't define what it should be.

But you're right - we have already won. The ironic part is while they talk about isolating us and letting us die off, having them die off is exactly what will change the situation. We just have to sit and watch history unfold. There are only so many people who have that level of hate. The others will not want to be associated with them and will gradually come to our side of the fight.

Well, to make it short.

1.Watching at her ugly obese face-you could get eye cancer!

2.Listening to the sound of her voice-makes you wish, to have been born deaf!

3.Hearing her arguments-JACKPOT! You just lost 1 mio braincells! Now, do remeber those will never come back and be careful:STUPIDITY & IDIOCY indeed are infectious!

• Administrators
No, no. Ignore her?

She's a goldmine! We need to highlight people like her, expose her, that way we'll associate hate and homophobia to the likes of her, people won't want to be like her.

I think what nude_tomBS is trying to say is don't engage her. It's futile. Anderson Cooper is one of the best interviewers out there and he couldn't get anywhere with her...

But publicity is good, for a time... There's a point where people have seen it and are over it though.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Yep, or maybe taking a load up his ass and she catches them fucking in their bed! I'm tired of these jack asses. We don't need to argue with stupid, but at the same time if they get in our faces we need to throw down and confront the threat, in other words kick some ass boys!!!!!!