Steamroom

I love reading stories here about getting loads of Raw Poz Cum, but I suspect like many others fantasy and reality are two very different things.

When I go to the Bathhouse I see some guys lying face down in a room with the door open waiting to take the load of anyone that walks past, but not me. Part of me judges them and part of me wishes I was them.

My favourite part of the Bathhouse is the steam room. I love the heat, the darkness the envelops me, the shadows and I love watching others making moves on guys and sometimes you will see the bareback fuck and I usually can't help myself and will start calling out "Yeah Breed that Bitch", but again I hardly ever participate, but I always fantasise.

Recently I had some time off work and went in and as usual I headed to the steam room and sat down. I had a new bottle of poppers and there were several guys in there. A couple of the guys had wasted looks on their faces, which I knew meant one thing and that alternatively scared and made me hard all at the same time.

What people don't tell you about Bath houses is how much time you wait around and nothing happens. It happened this day two weeks ago. Nothing happened. So you have 8-10 guys just sitting in a steam room all horny and no one doing anything but pretending they are there just to soak up the heat.

As I said ,I had a new bottle of poppers and when I took a hit,it felt so good and I stood up and went to an attractive guy opposite me and leant over him and started sucking his fat uncut cock. I knew he was happy when he started moaning in pleasure and pushed my head onto his uncut penis.

Behind me I suddenly felt a warm mouth on my ass and I opened up willingly to let the guy behind me probe further into me. Next to me a small crowd had gathered to watch and I grabbed the nearest guys dick and started pulling hard.

It then happened all so quickly. I suddenly felt the guy behind me move his tounge from my ass and I thought he was started to put a finger inside me and then two, but with mounting panic I realised it was his dick. I wanted to stop, I wanted to say no, but at that moment he fed me some of my poppers under my nose and instead of getting off I leant back into him. It was then I realised he was one the thin wasted guys I had noticed.

I panicked and started to move away but I was impaled on him . I knew who it was behind me, it was one of the guys who had that look. I should have fought him off. I should have got off, but instead I was sucking one guy's dick while having another one up my butt. The pacing became quicker. I could feel the thin guy pushing fast and hard and it felt so good, but the other part of me wanted to yell stop. Suddenly he stopped and I felt a small amount of heat inside of me. I felt so good, Like I was one with everything and sickened all at the same time.

Before I had time to think another it another shadow had replaced this guy and again it began but with less resistance than last time.

After getting pumped with 4 loads of cum, I had a shower and started to think about leaving. I tried to rationalise with myself. You don't know, you have no idea what this guy's status is but I knew I knew what his status was .I felt it inside of me and what pissed me even more than that was I wanted more I wanted a lot more.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 1

I love bathhouses. You never know what will happen. If you relax and let yourself go, it will always be fun. The hunt for cock or ass is a lot of fun. The dark room is best because you strip everything away to just sex. Raw pure sex.

• 2 weeks later...

I love Steam rooms, one time i was there It was getting busy and crowded in the steam room, almost pitch black, very small and dim red exit light, small room and hot steam, you get the picture?

A guy who had been rimming me was now attempting to fuck my hole, i let him in he fucked me quick and hard, He groaned and shot his load up me, kissed back of my head and thanked me, told me i was a good fuck and left.

A guy who had been sucking my cock was now rimming the previous guys load out of my ass. He beckoned for this other bloke to fuck me and he did and also my mouth was being used non stop by others it was like a frenzy.

I was hungry, i was greedy for dick and taste of anonymous cum and I had to popper up numerous times, i must have been fucked about 10 times and took so many loads mostly in my ass and some in my mouth .

I had knee trembles when trying to stand up straight.

I stank of spunk and sweat and it may sound bad, but i never washed off i just got dressed and went home, i could still smell some of the guys on me and the loads were gradually seeping out of my ass.

That is why I love the dark/Steam room, my inhibitions go and i just love bending over and being fucked by anyone who wants to use and take me.

Maybe I am just a Cum whore and maybe you guys think i am bad, but i love it. Oink!

Edited by DarkroomTaker
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Maybe I am just a Cum whore and maybe you guys think i am bad, but i love it. Oink!

I sincerely doubt anyone on this site would characterize you as bad, Uncut Brit. More likely a goodly percentage have, while in steam rooms, done the same as you, and the balance would be happy to plow your ass! Oink!

• Upvote 1

• 5 years later...
Guest GoodExercise
On 5/28/2012 at 5:41 AM, Scottyrim said:

I wanted to stop, I wanted to say no, but at that moment he fed me some of my poppers under my nose and instead of getting off I leant back into him. It was then I realised he was one the thin wasted guys I had noticed.

What did you want?