What's Your Favorite Jockstrap

bbottom26

If you bottoms out there are anything like me, you own an extensive collection of jockstraps and other naughty underwear because damn is it fun to get fucked in a jockstrap.

What's your favorite jockstrap to get fucked in? Brand / style? (maybe a link even). Why do you like that jockstrap so much?

Tops: what types of jockstraps do you like to see on bottoms when you're fucking them?

Discuss.

Guest BushPig

Jock strap or posing pouch? I think jockstrap I think sweaty change room, steamy showers and high school for some reason but posing pouches bring to mind images of hard bodied studs with their cocks straining at the material just begging to be released. Hey, is it getting hot in here? Like TotalBottom, I've got a worn leather pouch with thin straps and some chrome hardware. Love em!

I love found underwear- prefer to own all my underwear at someone elses dollar . In the last 5 weeks, I have scored 2 usable jockstraps ( both Nasty Pig brand ) that I found tossed aside by the sling at Slammer- our local sex club. They were both soggy and messy, and i stashed them until I was ready to head home, then retrieved them . At $22 or more each, i figure they paid for my entry and then some both times. I have a Bike jock , white, that I spotted on the on ramp to the interstate near my house. !st time I saw it I was late for work, the next day it had blown to the shoulder, and on the 3rd day, I had a good gap behind me as I pulled on the ramp, so I pulled off just before the jock, ran up and grabbed it- complete with a tire tread mark on it- and have worn often. Probably have about 20 or more jocks in my collection found this way.

And for the petty thieves out there- those gym lockers with the mesh air vent fronts, where guys leave their gear hanging- - a coat hanger can fish thru the mesh oening, snag the jock and extract it back ou the front of the locker just fine-- probably scored a dozen like that when I was in high school

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Man some of you guys are reading my mind and posting very simular posts that I have been thinking of. Therefore, here goes. I have resently started to have this notion to wear jock straps. I already wear a variety of underwear styles (mostly from Jockey). Now this notion is to wear jock straps and only jock straps. I do not know where this idea came from. When I was young I use to wear a jock with a cup. But, this was on top of breifs and nothing sexual about it. Only after I have had this idea and started looking online to research this, have I started to notice the jock straps in videos and pictures. This sight is getting me horny. I know I have watched and viewed plenty of videos with guys wearing jock straps and not even noticed them. But now HOT...

Ok, so my question for all of you gentleman (butch, pigs, whores, etc) is what type/brand of jock strap do you wear and recommend for the following: 1) to wear all day, every day; 2) to exercise in (lift weights, jog, run, swim, etc); 3) to have sex in (as a top, as a bottom). I will more than likely right now just get a regular pair of jocks, from a retail store. Later on I might order something different from online store.

PS. I have looked around and jocks are hard to find. I can not find Bike. I have found some other brands and some that seem off brand.

I bought a Nasty Pig jock recently and really like it. It is doubled cloth up front and the colors look good together and I like the way they piece it all together. I have a leather jock with zip pouch which I like to wear when I'm topping and can unzip and pull my dick out. My top doesn't like me in anything though.

• Administrators

IMHO, a jockstrap makes the bottom look most fuckable when it's got a small pouch and small straps. Like this one (click to see bigger image)...

post-1-14086433808_thumb.jpgpencil.png

post-1-140864338076_thumb.jpg

post-1-140864338077_thumb.jpg

post-1-140864338079_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I tend to like to wear jocks that hold everything in place up front (when they get too skimpy the balls / dick can sometimes just come out, which isnt terrible but I prefer for all my "junk" to be contained haha)and with low thin traps in the back. Some jocks I've bought seem to have the strap going across the middle area of the ass, which can get in the way when someone's working on tearing up your ass haha.

I've got a lot of different styles of jocks cause I like to try out different cuts and it often depends on my mood (I have everything from cutout-briefs, to jock-thongs, to mesh pouch jocks and the list goes on haha).

Two of my alltime favorites are the first jockstrap made by Nasty Pig: http://store.nastypig.com/index.php?product=5502&color=Black

It's cozy up front but still pretty small and contained. The straps are nicely positioned so they sit under your cheecks.

Another jock I've grown quite fond of is by Andrew Christian, called a "show-it" jock: http://www.andrewchristianshop.com/Show-It-Brief-Jock-by-PID17690-BLK.aspx?mmcid=17691

Usually I', not one to wear "enhancement" clothing but I actually find the added in pouch in this style of jock to be good for keeping it all in place as well as pushing it out a bit (it's primary purpose haha) so it looks pretty hot too!

IMHO, a jockstrap makes the bottom look most fuckable when it's got a small pouch and small straps.

I agree altho like I said when it gets too skimpy in the front it can become pretty near impossible to keep everything in place which personally I like to try to avoid. I like jocks that have a small pouch which still contains everything well, and then the skimpier the straps in the back the better haha. That's probably why I'm a fan of the "show-it" style jocks where theres a little poucj inside the underwear to put everything in.

Well I finally went shopping and bought some jockstraps. I bought a ShockDoctor and a pair of McDavid. The ShockDoctor seems at first to run a size small. I have mainly been wearing the McDavid around the house and sleeping. After I get more use to it I will try to wear it all day and see. None of the retails carried Bike. According to the web there is suppose to be a small sports store that suppose to carry them. I will have to find them and stop by. With this heat wave the jock is a whole lot cooler.