Fucked in a sauna - Planning to sleep only

Fucked in a sauna - Planning to sleep only

Last year I went on the gay pride together with a good friend. The weather was really shit, but we had lots of fun regardless. At a beer truck we got really drunk and Bjorn, my buddy, got to know a horny guy with whom he wanted to disappear at some point. I just complained that we were together at the gay pride and that he could have his ass fucked every other day. He just said that he needed to have a cock up his ass right then and went off with that guy leaving me alone.

Really great, I was in this other city, alone and no way to get home late evening. So I got another few beers and thought as I was about getting tired, get to a gay sauna and sleep there for some time and get the train back home next morning.

So no sooner said than done and I went to that gay sauna, undressed, put the clothes into the closet and just took a shower. There were still many guys around and I thought resting in the TV room for a moment. There were two mid-30s guys, playing with their not even small cocks, but I was just too tired. I just got up, when my towel fell down. While I bent down pulling the towel up, I realized that the two were whispering to each other. As I was too tired I simply went down to the basement to find me an empty cabin.

I was looking for a secluded cabin, where the murmur was not too loud. As I went into the cabin, the two guys from the TV room walked just past me, looked and grinned at me. I just thought, well great, now what?

I just left the door unlocked, let's see what happens.

I lay down on my stomach and put my head on my arms and immediately started to doze away, only until I noticed that someone entered my cabin and the door was closed behind him. Someone whispered: "I told you he’s a cunt, watch how he presents us his ass". Next I heard was that someone took a nose of poppers. I felt a hand on my ass. I automatically lifted my ass and spread my legs. "Oh yes, and what a cunt, just look at the pussy, clean and shaved, ready to be fucked." I heard him say. I must admit, by then I was too horny to fall asleep and was up to be fucked.

One of the two came round to my head and positioned his cock in front of my face. He also took poppers and just said "Lick my balls, bitch." Hey, hey, what a sound that really pleased me and turned even more on.

I grabbed his balls with my hand and licked his really big balls - cool. The guy behind me patted my ass and slipped his fingers over my hole. I was already so horny, I stuck my ass even more up towards him. The guy just said "Yeah well do it, show me your pussy, yeah you cunt, show me how horny you are how bad you need a cock ....". I just moaned. The guy in front of me sniffed some more poppers and just said "open your mouth, I want you to swallow my cock." I opened my mouth and the guy shove his big cock on my lips, pushing his meat into my open mouth and back again. Then he started throat fucking my mouth, really very horny.

"Yes, good mouth, open it wide, cunt, you seem to be some great horny fuck slut, fuck you, we will really fuck you open wide." With that he shoved his cock all the way down deep down my throat, oh God, I hardly got any air. The guy at my ass stopped fondling me, spread my ass cheeks apart and just said "What a hot cunt," and spat on my hole. Then he licked my pussy and spit on my hole again. Next I feel is he fingers my hole while I start pushing my ass onto his finger. "Oh, this pig is really hot, he really wants to be fucked." "Then do it," my mouth fucker shouted.

The man behind me grabbed me by my hips and positioned my ass higher, then I feel his cock against my cunt. I still had not seen what kind of tool he had and how big it was. He only said to the man in front of me, "Give that whore some poppers, so that the pig doesn't whine too much," said and done, I got the bottle of poppers under my nose, "sniff, you fuck hole" and so I did, it was so cool. The poppers immediately went into the head, it made me even more horny.

Suddenly I felt the man behind me pushing his fat cock into my asshole, oh man did it hurt, I moaned loud. "give him more, that cunt shall take all my cock". I sniffed more poppers and inhaled it as deep as I could – now I wanted to have and feel all his cock inside me and pushed my hole towards him. Without hesitation he pushed his big cock inside me, deeper and deeper. I thought there was no end, the guy shove his cock all the way down my asshole and there was still no end until finally I felt his balls against my cheeks. Then he said: "so, my cock is now all inside you and now I’ll fuck you to hell. You shall be my top cunt for today" and with that he started thrashing me hard, pulling all his cock out and back in again and again. When I was gasping for air my mouth fucker took the opportunity to push his cock deep back into my throat. Both guys started fucking me hard from both sides. The back shoved me onto his fellow’s cock in front of me and my mothfucker pushed me onto my assfucker’s pole.

After a while the mouth fucker began to moan and my ass fucker just said "Yeah, fuck that bitch deep into his mouth, give him all you have” I opened my mouth wide to get all the sperm flooding into my mouth. The guy took my head firmly with his hands and pulled me onto his cock, I felt like he jumped and then shot out large squirts of sperm. The first squirt met my throat, then he pulled the cock out of my mouth and spit his cum in my open mouth and in my face, it was so cool. I just moaned "Oh, man, crazy you, give me all your cum".

Then my ass fuckers stopped fucking me, he pulled his cock out of my ass, turned me onto my back, grabbed my legs and put them onto his shoulders and sank his cock back in my hole. He looked me in my eyes and grinned about my spermed face, and said, "Yeah, you are hooker, first my buddy spermed your mouth and fuck you bare all the time and you are so turned on by being fucked from both ends. So you’ll now get all my sperm deep into you, you will like it." His buddy held a piece of cloth soaked with poppers under my nose and I must say, yes I wanted to be fucked really badly. I only said "yes, come on fuck me, give your cum slobber to me" and looked my eyes with his. With a grin he just said "Yeah cunt, you get it anyway, I’ll fuck you to hell, you whore," and he started piston fucking me more and more, licking the cum of his buddy out of my mouth and off my face.

Suddenly he began to breathe, a sign that he would come soon, yeah, and so it was, he fucked me deep and thrust his huge cock deep into me, injecting me. I could feel his first squirts my inner quickly filling my bubble butt with his cum. It was so cool.

My fucker panted and grunted like a wild boar. His buddy just urged him even more "Oh yeah, give your cum to him shoot the boy full give him all you have, he'll enjoy our last drop." I was so happy, I could feel the warm sperm shooting up my gut. When the guy finally pulled his cock out of my ass, my cunt smacked loud and he closed my open hole giving me a few smacks with his hand to not let his cum leak out my hole.

I just moaned, "Hey you bastards, that was really good" and my fucker responded "yeah really, as hot as you were, I could not say no, especially after you've swallowed my all of buddy’s cum so hungrily". And that is not all for tonight" he added with a grin “if you like even more, you cum hungry slut that you are”. I just nodded with a grin. With that he stuck his index finger into my hole and shove into my mouth and just said "Let's not waste anything” and kissed me intimately shoving his tongue deep into my mouth and we shared taste of sperm.

Then he bent over to his buddy and said “open the door now – there is a crowd outside with more loads waiting to be deposited here” and smacked me again on my ass. “No it is their turn.” And he held to bottle of poppers under my nose again. With that I could not see much but could only feeling my body, my ass, my cunt……..

But that’s another story.

• Upvote 1

• 2 years later...