Read this before you post

rawTOP

Apologies if this is the wrong place for this, but is it possible to post a list of links or do they have to be done one by one?  I've made a list for myself which others might like  and might them some time - but it would take an age to put them in one by one. 

In case it matters, it is a list of the links in the "hot audio videos" thread which are still working/haven't been password protected (ie nothing new, just bringing together earlier posts - it's about half of the videos discussed).

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators
On 12/8/2018 at 11:19 AM, gwmxyz said:

Apologies if this is the wrong place for this, but is it possible to post a list of links or do they have to be done one by one?  I've made a list for myself which others might like  and might them some time - but it would take an age to put them in one by one. 

In case it matters, it is a list of the links in the "hot audio videos" thread which are still working/haven't been password protected (ie nothing new, just bringing together earlier posts - it's about half of the videos discussed).

sure - go ahead

• 5 months later...
Guest takingdeepanal
On 3/25/2018 at 6:40 AM, ohvisit said:

This whiny bitch will indeed bring down the site. Every time I see a violation of the new FOSTA law, I'll file a complaint. The stories on this site are hot to read, but there are plenty of other social platforms available now. 

•  

Well, then, you'll be disappointed. I'm the member who (upon request from the moderators) went through every single post a while ago - and flagged everything that should be removed. 

• 5 months later...
Guest Descartes70817

A story I posted in the "When did you get/give your last load" forum has posted but it has a purple triangle with an exclamation point added to the title. Is this some kind of caution or what? There doesn't seem to be any list of wha symbols like this mean, so I'm not sure if I did something wrong, or am I just waiting for some kind of approval for the pctures I added to my post?

• 3 months later...
On 1/29/2016 at 9:02 AM, drscorpio said:

Guys, 

There have been lots of posts violating these rules lately. Please give the rules another look. 

can you maybe tell people why you have suspended them when you do? that way we can avoid making the same grave mistake. I and a few people I have spoken to find they usually have absolutely no idea why they have been suspended as the little warning they get is far too vague and cryptic. also because we often don't feel as though we have done anything so bad it deserves a suspension, it can be difficult to even guess what the infraction was.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
2 hours ago, T-Girl-Cumdumpster said:

can you maybe tell people why you have suspended them when you do? that way we can avoid making the same grave mistake. I and a few people I have spoken to find they usually have absolutely no idea why they have been suspended as the little warning they get is far too vague and cryptic. also because we often don't feel as though we have done anything so bad it deserves a suspension, it can be difficult to even guess what the infraction was.

I always try to explain what was done wrong and how it will be addressed. The overwhelming majority (at least 85%) of infractions are about posting Poz Fetish or Chem Sex content outside of the Backroom. In particular, you are not allowed to post this in the regional hookup forums. This happens dozens of times each week.  I don't always add anything to the default message "Topics like bug chasing, gift giving and chem sex are not allowed on public pages. They must be posted in the designated members-only sections of the site." because that seems pretty self-explanatory. 
If you are ever confused about why you got an infraction, please send me a message. I will be glad to give more details, if it was me who did it. 

On 3/25/2018 at 1:50 AM, drscorpio said:

If you find rule violations, report them. I can assure you that if you have seen a post that violates the rules, and the person didn't get an infraction, no one on staff has seen it yet. 

Do you really not understand that you are demonstrating to everyone that you are indeed a whiny bitch?

to be fair, there are a LOT of postings that violate a number of the rules. like a LOT. so I think sometimes people get surprised when they get suspended for posting a story in the last load section or some other seemingly innocuous offence .

• Upvote 1

On 5/10/2020 at 3:02 PM, T-Girl-Cumdumpster said:

That is so true. I have a buddy who recently got suspended and the message said something like "Don't leave a mess for the moderator to clean up which could probably either mean he posted something he shouldn't have or posted in the wrong section but without any indication of when or where. When l asked why he got suspended he laughed and said "l have literally no idea." I myself have gotten the same thing so I really have no idea how to avoid doing the same thing or if l have made the same infraction more than once without knowing it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Moderators
9 hours ago, T-Girl-Cumdumpster said:

to be fair, there are a LOT of postings that violate a number of the rules. like a LOT. so I think sometimes people get surprised when they get suspended for posting a story in the last load section or some other seemingly innocuous offence .

I’m not sure why you are so riled up about this. You’ve never had a single infraction. 
The penalty for posting in the wrong section is 3 points. That will only give you a suspension if you already have other infractions. The vast majority of people on the forum (like you) have never received an infraction. Another huge chunk of people get one and then never have another. The only people who find this system burdensome are the ones who want to be allowed to do whatever they like whenever they and persist in this behavior after being corrected. 

9 hours ago, Faggotuser said:

That is so true. I have a buddy who recently got suspended and the message said something like "Don't leave a mess for the moderator to clean up which could probably either mean he posted something he shouldn't have or posted in the wrong section but without any indication of when or where. When l asked why he got suspended he laughed and said "l have literally no idea." I myself have gotten the same thing so I really have no idea how to avoid doing the same thing or if l have made the same infraction more than once without knowing it. 

If you look about three posts up, you will see I agreed to make an effort to give more information when I give infractions. The “don’t leave a mess” automatic message means you put something in the wrong section.  The place where it has been moved is where it belongs. I had assumed that was enough information, but I am making an effort to give more. 
By far the most common infraction is posting something that belongs in the Backroom (Poz fetish or Chem sex) in the Regional Hookup section. There are several of these every week. 

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, drscorpio said:

By far the most common infraction is posting something that belongs in the Backroom (Poz fetish or Chem sex) in the Regional Hookup section. There are several of these every week. 

If those seriously are the great bulk of the infractions, maybe we should have mirror regional sections inside each of those two backroom areas, and sticky posts at the top of the public regional section to remind people to go there? I realize this would be an annoying chore to set up, but it would be a "one and done" kind of thing that might reduce the ongoing burden on y'all. Of course, it would also mean people seeking that sort of thing regionally would have to monitor more than one forum, but it's really not hard to set up the necessary follows, and the savvy cum dumpster would even have the option of making the notifications different for them if he wanted to hear about backroom posts when they're hot off the... whatever. 😉

Just a thought. I'm sure @rawTOP has something much more elegant planned for the new system. I would.

Edited by viking8x6

7 minutes ago, viking8x6 said:

😉'm sure @rawTOP has something much more elegant planned for the new system. I would.

Top of my wishlist for a future iteration is a mute/hide option. I don't care for pics of prolapsed rectums, or political posts for the most part, and other things too politically incorrect to bring up. It would be nice if everyone could just hide content that they aren't into. And also no one would have any excuse to complain about content if they have the option of hiding it. 

• Moderators

@viking8x6that sounds like it would work, but I have my doubts. There are 3 dedicated hookup ads sections in the Backroom. One is clearly marked for bottoms to start threads and another for tops to start threads. Each section has a description at the top of the forum making it clear who should post there. At the top of the tops' forum is a stickied post again warning that only tops should start posts there. Every week, we have to move 2 or 3 posts started by bottoms looking for tops out of there. 

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, drscorpio said:

@viking8x6that sounds like it would work, but I have my doubts. There are 3 dedicated hookup ads sections in the Backroom. One is clearly marked for bottoms to start threads and another for tops to start threads. Each section has a description at the top of the forum making it clear who should post there. At the top of the tops' forum is a stickied post again warning that only tops should start posts there. Every week, we have to move 2 or 3 posts started by bottoms looking for tops out of there.

Oh, right... And I'd have to say your doubts are well-founded. I had completely forgotten about those sections, because I stopped looking at them quite a while back because of the problem you just mentioned. *le sigh*

• Moderators
16 minutes ago, Ranger Rick said:

Top of my wishlist for a future iteration is a mute/hide option. I don't care for pics of prolapsed rectums, or political posts for the most part, and other things too politically incorrect to bring up. It would be nice if everyone could just hide content that they aren't into. And also no one would have any excuse to complain about content if they have the option of hiding it. 

You can block members if that helps.