http://fuckworker.blogspot.com/2012/05/hour-at-bathhouse.html

Thursday night, I made my way to the local bathhouse for half price room night. This is one of the more popular nights at Club St. Louis so I went on the hope that I could find some decent people to bareback.

The small parking lot attached to the bathhouse is full. A good sign. I check in, get a room, change out of my clothes and into a towel, and shower up. Afterwards, I cruise the different areas. There is a wet and dry saunas, whirlpool, regular pool outside, public sling room, as well as the many private rooms scattered all over the place.

There are probably less than 40 people in the entire bathhouse if I had to guess. I am the youngest of them all. The number of cars outside can be deceiving since most people arrive alone. I don't see too much I like as I walk around. I get a lot of glares and interested glances. I go back to my room to stand outside the door and wait for the right piece of meat.

After a few minutes of standing in my doorway, a good looking 40-something stud walked by. We both smiled. He asked if I wanted company and I said come on in. He is 5'8" 140 pounds with a six pack. We make out in my room after we close the door. Then I sit on the bed and suck his cock nice and hard. Its close to 7.5 inches rock hard. He lays on the bed and I continue sucking on his cock as he squeeze my tits. That drives me crazy. He grabs the lube I have laid out on the side of my bed(no condoms, of course). He lubes his fingers and plays with my ass.

I haven't bottomed in a while but I am ready to take this daddy's dick. I grab the bottle of lube and lube his cock up. As he is still laying on his back, I sit on his cock and work his thick meat inside my raw ass. No mention of protection or anything. I love it! After I get used to his thickness. I go up and down on his cock. Riding him for everything he his worth. As I am doing that I squeeze his balls behind me and ask him if he has a big load for my ass. He smiles widely and say "fuck ya I do." I sit up and he just pumps away at my ass and tells me that "I'm cumming up your ass now. Uh take that shit. Oh fuck yeah. " I can feel his raw cock spasming and explode inside me. Unbelievable.

I don't jerk off. I tell him "I'm going to go breed someone like you just bred me." He thanks me for letting him play with me and tells me how fucking hot it was.

I shower and cruise again. I want to find some quick action and go back home. While standing back in my doorway, a bear cruises me and asks to play. I agree. He is 6' 250 7 cut hairy. We go in my room and I lay down. He sucks my cock for about 15 minutes. I see his biohazard tattoo on his back so I really wanna fuck his poz ass. I ask him if I can fuck him. He says he normally is a top but will for me.

I bend him over and lube each other up. I fuck him doggy style. I pump his ass nice and rough for about ten minutes before telling him "to take my cum. I am breeding your ass. Your mine forever." He fucking moans.

As he gets ready to leave, he tells me his buddy wanted me to fuck him but was to shy to say anything to me. I told him you got to be direct are you won't get as much ass. I clean up, shower, dress, and head home.

Not bad for an hour at the bathhouse.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1