nyc best cum dumps?

anontopbx

On 1/9/2020 at 1:54 PM, Eastvillagefun said:

I can't do it a lot, but on those occasional days when I have my apartment to myself, my ass is open to everyone. I'll be sure to post on here. I used to use craigslist to advertise those days and sometimes would get half a dozen guys...I always wanted a lot more, but usually just had to invite guys that day. I think being blindfolded made more guys willing to do it, especially straight married guys.

I'm hoping if I set up something here when I get a chance and we'll see how much of a cum dump I can be. I hope men on here are interested. 

p02.jpg

po6.jpg

Sweet!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

just curious to learn from the Tops. How do you determine so called the best cumdump? I should rephrase it. 

How do you Tops that like to breed cumdumps determine whether a cumdump is good that you will want to breed over and over again and again or you will cross him out from your list? 

On 11/6/2021 at 7:05 AM, oyakoslamers said:

just curious to learn from the Tops. How do you determine so called the best cumdump? I should rephrase it. 

How do you Tops that like to breed cumdumps determine whether a cumdump is good that you will want to breed over and over again and again or you will cross him out from your list? 

Hmmm how to become a proper cumdump and not get off the list.  Certainly sounds like proper Training is needed.  Would love to learn

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...