nyc best cum dumps?

anontopbx

• 2 weeks later...

Cumdump in Chelsea/West Village, NYC. Raw slut cumdump bottom taking all loads. Anon scene, discreet apt, ass up for pump and dumps. Just message, or txt, stop by, and unload in this easy discreet reliable fuckhole. Availability varies. Can also travel. Bbrt: cumdumpnyc. a4a: cuntarmo. Txt 914-22C-DUMP. email: anonbttm28@yahoo.com

post-41002-0-51888900-1427164913_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 3

• 5 months later...

Raw cumdump in cheslea/west village area recommended by RawTop himself: http://rawtop.com/sex/2015-07/finally-fucked-one-of-the-biggest-cumdumps-in-nyc-cuntarmo

EZ access discreet cumdump providing a hole to fuck your load into. Anon pump n dumps. Blindfolded/hooded per request. One time or regular. Flexible times and convenient location downtown. All are welcome. No PNP. No STD/HepC.

33yo 5'10 150 blk/br fit slim body and tight ass 

Email: anonbttm28@yahoo.com

Txt: 914-222-3867

Kik: cuntarmo

Bbrt: cumdumpnyc

A4A: cuntarmo

post-41002-0-50246700-1442436066_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest MyDarlene

When I go to East Side or West Side Club I am known to walk out with at least 15 to 20 loads in my ass in 4 hours, 25 in six hours. They should just put a revolving door at my room.

haven't been to either place in a long long while sounds like you got it figured out what's the best day or time of day to go to get multiple loads?

Guest MyDarlene

I'm a cumdump in northeast jersey meadowlands area not far from nyc, 58yo 5'9" 160 can host or come to your home or hotel or place of work even love cock sucking and swallowing, deep throat expert and pussy for bareback use. 

I'm pretty inexperienced so I don't know if I'm the best, but I'm more than willing to be taught how to be the perfect cumdump. I'm in New York and sometimes Staten Island so hit me up from wherever you are and I'll travel to you.

I'm always in heat so chances are I won't turn you down. Looking to have my worthless dick locked up, and to have multiple guys rape me for the first time. Just be STD free and HIV negative

Email - tighthungryandpink@gmail.com | Title Subject "Raw Cock" 

Guest MyDarlene

i'm a complete and total faggot, available day or night to host near nyc, in northeast new jersey, meadowlands area i'll take raw loads in either hole, call or text 201 250 3189

• 3 weeks later...

NYC crossdresser here. Would love to be bred while wearing slutty fishnets and a tight sweater dress. Hosting in Element on 39th next week.

post-47832-0-43566100-1451903248_thumb.jpg

Edited by Nasreen
  • Upvote 1

Damn! Wish I'd been smart enough to post here last week. I just got home last night from spending a week in midtown. I did host quite a few anon tops in my hotel room on W. 48th St. Took 5 loads the first night. And several loads every night after that. Ended my NY visit on the last day, by rigging my hotel room door to not lock. Posted my hotel name and room number. Took all dick that showed up.  Posted on CL, Manhunt, BBRT, Grindr, Growlr and Scruff. Took 12 anonymous loads that day.
Seemed to be a nice mixture of local and tourist dick. The hottest was a German couple that fucked me. Very hot!
 I'll be back in a few months. I had as much luck in NY as I have here in Vegas.

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...
Guest EDGYfantasy

Poz bottom looking to get BREED by Verbal Poz Tops. UWS area pref to travel but could host., I want to collect as many Poz loads as possible in a day..