Kissing; Yes or No No??

DarkroomTaker

It depends on the situation and the guy. At sex parties I attend, I don't even see much oral, let alone kissing. It is all about penetration. If I meet a guy one on one, I might kiss him. I won't even meet guys who insist in the ads that kissing is a must. There needs to be chemistry for me to enjoy kissing. Right now I am totally into my bf and he gets kissed as much as he wants. I do notice that he wants to fuck if we start kissing so I understand all the posts here from guys who want, need or require it.

learning the geography of a man's body, how he responds to your touch, is one of the more fun and physically satisfying parts of sex. kissing is how you learn his heart & soull, which should be the most emotionally fulfilling part.

learning the geography of a man's body, how he responds to your touch, is one of the more fun and physically satisfying parts of sex. kissing is how you learn his heart & soull, which should be the most emotionally fulfilling part.
Ew! Only sissies acknowledge emotions! :-D

If the guy doesn't kiss, he`s an jerk, and jekrs are ALWAYSassholes are always a waste of time. If a guy doesn't want to kiss me it means he don't want me. First rule in life: if he doesn't want you, then don't want him back.

• 3 weeks later...

I kissed few bottoms or versatiles, especially avoided kissing those who rimmed, felched, sucked dicks clean after they were up his or someone else's ass, orally serviced feet or kissed others who did those things, due to getting infected.

I did passionately french kiss fellow Tops, especially while we were making-out with each other while a a bottom or several bottoms attended to our needs or we fucked the bottoms up their asses and kissed each other while shooting off our loads in the bottoms' asses.

• 1 month later...

It depends on the guy that I'm fucking.

What you guys have to understand is; kissing ranks right up there with fucking in the missionary position. For some men, kissing starts to form a connection that many of us don't want to start (The same reason why most guy prefer getting fucked from behind; there's no eye contact, hence no real personal connection). Now, I have met guys that I was instantly attracted too and didn't think twice about kissing them. Others, not so much.

Never been a "bump and run" kind ogf guy.Love kissing,being a passionate guy that I am. I love kissing someone as I'm fucking them and if I'm the one getting fucked,find it very erotic kissing as a guys pumping his seed in me.I'm all about mutual pleasure and kissing is essential.

I am kinda weird, but I can suck dick and ass as long as it's not sweat and/or stinky, but I'm sensitive to smells in the mouth, the slightest sense of bad bread makes me ill. Nevertheless, I do love kissing, just avoid it because of what I just said, but if I have a strong tasting mint with me or something like that, I could do it and makes me horny. Besides bad breath, I also notice some guys have lots and lots of saliva and it, along with their tongues, feel cold, which is beyond nasty. I'm more than cool kissing another guy when having sex if all of the above is not present, and if he likes to do it in a wild way, not romantic, if it's a hook up I found anywhere, and he starts kissing me in a romantic, passionate way, that's a huge turn off.

If the guy doesn't kiss, he`s an jerk, and jekrs are ALWAYSassholes are always a waste of time. If a guy doesn't want to kiss me it means he don't want me. First rule in life: if he doesn't want you, then don't want him back.

so fuckin right man now take my dick out of your mouth and kiss me