Kissing; Yes or No No??

DarkroomTaker

• 5 months later...
Guest kyoralguy4u

Yes I love to let guys kiss me when they fuck my man cunt I can get hooked on a good kisser forever make live to my cunt baby 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ftmbristolukfun said:

I prefer to kiss during sex it relaxes me and cocks can go in deeper as a result.

Similar, I prefer kissing - feels more intimate, makes me relax and get into sex more - if I lose myself in the moment then it makes it all the more hot for me and the harder my cock gets - hopefully improving the sensations for the other person.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ftmbristolukfun said:

I prefer to kiss during sex it relaxes me and cocks can go in deeper as a result.

I love kissing - and likewise helps me relax to get a deeper fuck, and when he cums gets the cum deeper inside me

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Poz-Mcr said:

Similar, I prefer kissing - feels more intimate, makes me relax and get into sex more - if I lose myself in the moment then it makes it all the more hot for me and the harder my cock gets - hopefully improving the sensations for the other person.

I love it when a guy gets really aroused and his cock gets harder inside me as we kiss x

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 10/29/2018 at 6:29 AM, AriesBB7 said:

Kissing is an art form 

Ditto this. Kissing is a mystery to me. i'll take and love any guy who needs/wants to breed, but my response to kissing is more emotionally refined?  That may just be a matter of evolution for me, because i didn't always have the universal love for guys that i do now. I.e., there was a time when i was selective about who's cock i took.  Now, sex is so much deeper than a physical act for me, at the risk of sounding flakey, it's practically spiritual. It's important to me that the guys i'm with know how much i love and appreciate them, and i find that isn't hard to do the more i do it.  

It seems most guys are more experienced expressing their selves with their cocks than they are with their lips (i.e. "kissing"). Just like their are guys who are more in touch with what they are actually doing with their cocks, their are guys who seem more in touch with the effects of their kisses. To me, the "art form" involves reading the responses of the kissed guy and kissing accordingly.  i've had guys who were so good at this that their kisses seemingly put me into a trance.  i've also had guys who were so disconnected and unaware of the effects of their kisses, it was like kissing a vacuum cleaner instead of a person.

So, to me, kissing art form involves self awareness and observational skills that increases that awareness to their partner.

Guest ScottSwallows

Sorry,no kissing for me.

It might sound weird that I’ll suck his cock and let him fuck my ass,but he and I have no interest in kissing each other.