Kissing; Yes or No No??

DarkroomTaker

Kiss for sure...especially if it is a dom top using mouth, suck my tongue, choke me....mmmmm

However...kissing is also very much a soft and passionate thing that requires the right chemistry between two people. Wether its a random hook up or not, the vide has to be right. 

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

Kissing is OK and it really depends on my mood and other circumstances. In general I tend to kiss men, who fucks me regularly or at least I wish they would fuck me repeatedly. If I participate in night stands I usually don't iniciate kissing. Yeah, I think I'm saving it for more intimate fucking. 

Guest NiceGuy4fun

For me kissing is a must !

it usually is, depends on the guy. If he’s hot and ready to meet but doesn’t enjoy kissing much, I’d still be down.

If he did enjoy it that would be like winning the jackpot lol

im someone who seeks some type of connection with anyone I fuck with. So again, it depends on the dude. But usually if kissing is out of the question it’d be a pass for me unless he’s my last resort and I’m feeling really horny that I’m willing to forego making out might even get some kissing action while we are at it if he doesn’t protest. 

Like this one time in college I met up late at night with this dude and I hadn’t asked the question about making out (I was new to hooking up and I assumed that was part of the experience) and when we started to fuck, and I rode him I leaned in to kiss him, he said stopped me and said he didn’t like to kiss. (Wtf!? in my head) so he just fucked me on the edge of the bed and pulled out before he cumming. Sprayed his load over my chest and stomach. (Didn’t even get him to breed me :/ but I didn’t know anything about breeding at the time I just liked having the guy fucking me finish inside ever since I first got fucked. Later on I found out about getting bred). 

In so many of my encounters I’m bred from behind by Men I may not even see, so kissing doesn’t become a question - and why would it? Do you kiss your Fleshlight when you use it?

But every now and again a Top will want to get more involved and flip me around, and sometimes they dive in for contact with my lips. Without exception, I feel a tongue penetrate deep into my mouth on the first contact. It’s never sensuous; never lip-work first, just another form of domination.

I allow it, of course, as part of my service to them. I try to react with the best kissing I can give back, the responsive kind that signals rising need and growing submission, as well as any skill I might have (I do actually practice tying cherry stems into a knot with just my tongue).

Most of the time it isn’t unpleasant, but occasionally a guy will have so much saliva going on that it repulses me (not going to lie) - I don’t refuse him, but I try to make it quick.

I never initiate a kiss. I kiss those whom I love. I am not, and will never be, looking for a significant other among the Men I serve. I’m strictly NSA, and I find that kissing increases the potential for Complications. The worst outcome is for a Man to get the notion that he’s falling for me, and if one asks me for a kiss - versus just taking one - that’s a red flag. A lonely Man asking for a kiss is precarious.

For that reason, kissing isn’t a turn-on for me. I always have to be mindful of consequences.

• Like 1

On 1/16/2020 at 9:36 AM, ErosWired said:

In so many of my encounters I’m bred from behind by Men I may not even see, so kissing doesn’t become a question - and why would it? Do you kiss your Fleshlight when you use it?

But every now and again a Top will want to get more involved and flip me around, and sometimes they dive in for contact with my lips. Without exception, I feel a tongue penetrate deep into my mouth on the first contact. It’s never sensuous; never lip-work first, just another form of domination.

I allow it, of course, as part of my service to them. I try to react with the best kissing I can give back, the responsive kind that signals rising need and growing submission, as well as any skill I might have (I do actually practice tying cherry stems into a knot with just my tongue).

Most of the time it isn’t unpleasant, but occasionally a guy will have so much saliva going on that it repulses me (not going to lie) - I don’t refuse him, but I try to make it quick.

I never initiate a kiss. I kiss those whom I love. I am not, and will never be, looking for a significant other among the Men I serve. I’m strictly NSA, and I find that kissing increases the potential for Complications. The worst outcome is for a Man to get the notion that he’s falling for me, and if one asks me for a kiss - versus just taking one - that’s a red flag. A lonely Man asking for a kiss is precarious.

For that reason, kissing isn’t a turn-on for me. I always have to be mindful of consequences.

I’m with you right there. Everything said.

Kissing is optional, though I admit it is a massive turn on for me, but only when its practical.

I've kissed while jacking at filthy urinals. 

I've kissed while breeding or  being bred in a dark maze, arcade or at a gang bang

I've kissed while fooling around in wooded places parks and public places.

But I've also not kissed while breeding twinks in port authority men's room stalls , gagging  or choking em out instead. 

Context and situations are important 

• Upvote 1

most of the guys who fuck dirty public use whores like me are not looking to kiss the faggot they are using for a cumdump. ironically I find that when guys are using me as a faggot the only guys who want to kiss me are black guys and straight guys.most guys are just using my body to get themselves off and a good percentage fuck me from behind. guys are most likely to kiss me when I'm taking loads in a sling. when men fuck me as a t-girl cumdump they are more likely to wanna kiss me and be gentler all round.

• 3 months later...

Just visiting my old post, I realise, during this Covid situ, I miss sex of course, but I miss intimacy more I think.

I love  the intimacy of kissing, lips, neck, tongues, stroking the back of my kissers hair, head, the feel of the tongue and mine entwined.

Damm I miss this....

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, DarkroomTaker said:

Just visiting my old post, I realise, during this Covid situ, I miss sex of course, but I miss intimacy more I think.

I love  the intimacy of kissing, lips, neck, tongues, stroking the back of my kissers hair, head, the feel of the tongue and mine entwined.

Damm I miss this....

That makes two of us

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...