Kissing; Yes or No No??

DarkroomTaker

• 1 year later...
On 6/12/2012 at 9:56 PM, Fickloch said:

I can only speak for myself, but I'm not really into kissing during casual hook ups. I will rarely deny somebody it if they really want to kiss me (only if I really don't like his mouth or something ), but it doesn't really interest me. I guess the reason is because it seems a bit feminine and boring. If I wanted to sit around making out and spooning and cuddling and all that sissy shit, I would be straight. Would you like some flowers after you cum in my mouth too?? I am attracted to men, and men are aggressive and MASCULINE. Kissing is just not part of that picture. Thats just me though.

It's no big deal if a guy doesn't want to kiss you is it?

I feel the same way. I won't deny kissing a guy if he wants to kiss, yet I prefer not to 

I have to agree with @Fickloch. During a hookup I'm there for the sex. Once the clothes come off I'm ready for action, I don't need to make out to get me going. I like messy high-energy sex, but I will say if there is a messy cummy kiss in the heat of the moment, then hell yes lay it on me.

To me, passionate kissing is for relationships...a "quickie", a "hook-up",  a "tap" or whatever you want to call it, kissing is ok as a form of introduction...besides, it's difficult to kiss when I'm being pounded from behind!!  Suck your cum out of my ass and I'll kiss you then...to have you pass your cum on over!!!!

6 minutes ago, URS2USE said:

To me, passionate kissing is for relationships...a "quickie", a "hook-up",  a "tap" or whatever you want to call it, kissing is ok as a form of introduction...besides, it's difficult to kiss when I'm being pounded from behind!!  Suck your cum out of my ass and I'll kiss you then...to have you pass your cum on over!!!!

Passionate kissing is also great when you're being pounded in missionary and being penetrated by him at both ends.