He Stood Out From The Crowd

Party Cum Hole

He Stood Out From The Crowd

2012-05-20

He stood out from the crowd. I first saw him in a crowd - well, an audience of business people waiting to hear me speak. He was 6' 4" with a good body and a buzz cut thatch of black hair. Handsome? No! But one of those erm............ ‘nondescript' faces - until you look closely and see properly. Then you realise he's gorgeous!. "Call me P he said. It's easier than trying my proper name. What's this about? It's about sex and drugs and ......well, a relationship that was prospering until he dropped dead at work one day. It's mainly about the first time we slammed and got down 'n' dirty. I'm no stranger to any of the sex that gets described, but I hadn't ever slammed or used GHB and I was fully agreeable to all this beforehand. There was a big element of trust involved too: I was going for a big chem fest so I must have trusted him a fair bit. I wasn't wrong as it turned out. This is what I remember now, some four years later, about those three days.

We'd played a couple of time before but only for a few hours. We were going to slam this time. All sorts of stuff happened, some of which I'll tell about. There's bits about me feeling all warm and relaxed to add atmosphere. All this happened roughly in the order I've written it and a few of the quotes are verbatim. The rest are .... representative. The drugs.... Indicative. If we play, I just might show you some of the video we made.

Six o'clock, on the dot. I knocked. He'd made a great point of ‘on the dot'. I'd been walking around for thirty minutes and the nervous tension was near fever pitch. Horny ain't the word. I was charged! He was behind the door as it opened. "Stand still and don't turn round," he said, from behind me. The door closed and I heard him lock it. He said, "Strip." Naked, I felt the touch of cold rubber and was guided forward towards a dim red glow. A shower room with a sling. He handed me a small metal tube and pointing to a small table said, "Do a couple of lines then get into the sling." In the sling, in the dim light I could see him - a figure enclosed in a black rubber suit, long rubber gloves, waders and wearing a pig mask. He fastened my wrists and ankles to the sling and began cleaning me out with a shower douche. I felt the k kick in. He saw and stuck a poppers inhaler over my nose. "Hey, cunt! Do you want to earn your Pig mask? Do you want to earn your Pig mask cunt? Do you want to earn your Pig mask cunt?"

His voice was insistent. I remember groaning "Yes" just as I slid a good way down a K hole. As I came back I could feel that there was a sound in my cock and something tied round my balls. "Do you want to earn your Pig mask cunt? Do you want to earn your Pig mask cunt? Do you want to earn your Pig mask cunt?" I felt good. Relaxed. Warm. "Ye-e-e-es." I sighed. Suddenly I felt my cock go rigid as a jolt of something hit it followed immediately by an intense tingling sensation. Then the same thing in my balls. The poppers mask for several deep breaths then he turned up the e-stim machine. Just when I thought I'd start to scream he reduced the power to a much lower level and hit me with the poppers again. "Do you want to earn your Pig mask cunt?" "Yes" was all I could say. He walked to the far wall. In the dim red glow I could see nothing more than inches away. I heard him return and cold rubber was pulled over my face as he pulled a mask on, zipping it up at the back and inserting a tube in my mouth. I could feel something above my head but fastened to the mask and as a stream of hot piss entered my mouth I worked out what it was - a piss funnel. "Like that?" he said after I'd swallowed what felt like gallons of hot, slightly tart, piss. "There's more to come.Get out of the sling" and he pulled me forward.

I stood waiting until he led me forward then left into another room. There was a padded sling into which I lay. He took the eye covers off and I looked up to see him enclosed in a full rubber suit with a pig mask. "Im gonna stick you now, okay?" He put the eye covers back on. "Okay" I said. I felt a sting as the needle went in then coughed a bit. The effect was immediate. I felt a poppers inhaler at my nostrils and took a deep breath feeling his cock slip up my arse. "Can you feel my piss in your hole?" All I could do was moan softly as he pumped his piss into my arse with his cock. As he started to slam his cock in and out of my hole I could feel piss spraying out and over us. Then he put a catheter in and hung the bag from the sling and pushed an enema tube up my arse. He filled the bottle from a large jug. "This is my piss" he said. "I've been saving it since yesterday." I had to keep it in until he said I could let go. He took some of it in his mouth then passed it to me. We played with some dildos for a while then he blew some K up my arse and fastened my feet into straps attached to a pulley.

I could hear a clicking noise as my legs were slowly lifted into the air until I was hanging vertically. Suddenly, he was all action. Parachute harness on my balls with a pulley and weight pulling them up; poppers mask, weighted clamps on my tits. It became quite intense after a while as he concentrated on opening up my arse. "Drink this!" I swallowed odd tasting cold water. I felt a speculum going up my arse and felt the thing start to open. As the K started to work he hit me with a blast of poppers and my head went..... black and white is one description - all the action was in black and white. That was the GHB. I remember the next hour or so with a detached feeling; as if it was something I'd watched rather than something of which I been part. Some dildos and then a blow up one which made me cry a bit. A speculum again; then him standing over me (how did he get up there?) taking a piss in my arse. Getting clamps on my nipples and some weights over a pulley stretching my balls brought a warm glow. Being a bit overwhelmed by a feeling of being relaxed and safe. Why safe? Having my arse caned was unexpected. I think I surprised him when I answered "Twelve" to the question "How many strokes do you want?" Fuck! I felt good afterwards!

There are gaps in what I remember, and now we come to one. I've seen the video since and I don't remember any of the next hour and a bit. But I was having a good time. I remember the eStim unit though. I remember the dildo, the sound, the strap round my balls. I remember him playing with them one at a time. I remember two at once. I definitely remember them all at once and the slow, slow, increases in intensity. I remember the inhaler at both nostrils and sucking in poppers like there was no tomorrow. I very definitely remember him turning up the intensity. I will never forget coming - I screamed quite loudly. I will always remember the feel of a jet of his spunk hitting my face and the rest being shot into my mouth. I will never forget the pain in my legs after I was winched down. We were well into some chill time and I was feeling pretty much back in the world, but buzzin' otherwise. We got to chatting about my arse which for years had been a bigger or smaller problem. Now it's mostly okay, but needs drugs and patience to open up. I know it's all in my head - I've proven as much. Up the cruising area for a quickie is no problem. A bit of lube and any cock will go in reasonably easily. Get me in the sling tho' and yes, cocks are not a problem, but anything else, like I said, it takes drugs and patience. Also getting me worked up into a sexual frenzy the likes of which I haven't seen since I was in my mid 30s helps (helped) as well! "I seem to be doing okay then in that area" he said. "Mmmm!" said it all really. He was up and over at the table in seconds and soon back with a couple of lines for me.

I still haven't found out what they were, but it didn't half perk me up. "We're going to the Heath" he said. "Get you filled with spunk and piss down by the ponds." "Put these on" and he handed me combats, a t-shirt, my boots and socks and an old denim jacket. While I did that he put things in a backpack and a bottle of poppers in my pocket. "You'll want these" he said and laughed. I couldn't wait to get to the car! Thank fuck we hadn't too far to go as P's driving was not too organised. Well, it seemed that way to me but I was in no fucking state to judge I guess. Down by the ponds he fastened a collar round my neck and clipped on a lead. P inquired of the first guy we saw "You wanna use this piss pig mate?" "Can I piss up its ass?" "Sure!" P handed me a poppers mask. I put it on and inhaled deeply then bent over. The guy stuck his cock in my slippery hole and fucked me for a while, then I felt hot piss running down my leg and he started to fuck me hard, quickly shooting his load inside me. Now we had an audience and some guy was catching the dribbles of my piss out of the catheter. Someone else was made the same offer; and another; and another. Four in total, I think. By this time I was so drug-fucked and horny I was getting a bit frenzied and he said, "Let's earn that Pig Mask."

He dragged me off up a path and into some bushes, took my arm and stuck me again. "Just a top up Pig" he said, putting the empty syringe back in his pocket. It took a good ten minutes for my head to clear and to be able to walk but I was havin' fun! We walked back towards the ponds but headed off into a small gap, along a track that ended at a small open area in some bushes. There were other guys there... nine or ten, I guess, all up to some kind of sex in two groups. I don't remember much about the next hour or so, but he told me after that about six had pissed up my arse and that I'd drunk piss from quite a few others. Then came the moment I needed to not be (only just) standing outdoors! "Want to go?" he said. Next thing I knew I was in the car and heading back. How did I feel? .......weird! I was very paranoid about being outdoors - anywhere outdoors, but not panicked if you know what I mean.

I slept for a while and woke up feeling fine. "You've still got to earn the mask." Words I later came to appreciate.

In the sling, in a one piece rubber suit and rubber piss hood with a speculum slowly being opened he blew some more K up my arse. "I'm going out to get a couple more guys", he said. "You can have this while I'm out! It's a pint of yesterday's piss." I felt the tube go in and then the piss as it started to fill my arse. I heard him leave and wondered what he had put in my hand. I was holding a rubber bulb which I squeezed and got a blast of poppers. After I stopped buzzing i lay there feeling warm, comfortable and very horny and blasting the poppers every now and then. I began to wonder who he'd bring back and immediately started having hallucinations. A blast of poppers was a bit of overkill really because I was off down a K hole. The hallucinations were quite intense and when I came out of it I felt drained. As I was lay there recovering, I became aware of warm piss trickling out of my ass and down my back. I started to get very horny and was blasting poppers when nearly crapped myself as I felt hands on my body. "Quiet! It's me." Then P apparently addressed someone else saying "You want to use this?" I heard two voices respond "Yes."

One of the guys pissed in the funnel. Somebody, possibly the same guy, took the enema tube out of my arse and started sucking piss out of my ass hole. I could feel the scratch of his stubble when he worked his tongue into my hole. The same guy, I think, stuck his cock up me and started to fuck me but stopped suddenly and released a stream of his piss into my hole. I could feel it filling me up, then his mouth round my hole as he sucked it out. I know he passed it to somebody else before they passed it to me to swallow. I could feel somebody doing something to my arse but not what - I was still buzzin' a fair bit at this point when I was told to drink again - more GHB. Somebody (P, I guess) had also put more K up my arse and then hit me with the poppers and I was off again. Different though - not as detached. They played with me for a long time. Again, some of it I don't remember, but most I do. Like laying on the floor sharing a double dildo with one of the guys while P and the second guy were taking a break. I remember being flogged by the shorter one while P played with the eStim dildo up my arse. I remember the third hit of tina and everything that happened after.

We played for another day, on and off. We found a guy on Gaydar who came round and had some piss fun with us. I piss fucked him then bred him with a load that seemed like pints to me. You should see the face I pulled! We found another guy on the ‘dar. I was well up for him - covered in all that hair! The tone of play changed with him too and that was nice. More relaxed and intimate, to be honest. I love this bit of the video. You would too, perhaps.

And I finally earned my Pig mask.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 7 years later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...