Where are you most successful with barebacking?

DaddyBare

• 1 year later...
Guest FinalDL2021
On 6/13/2012 at 3:06 PM, LBRaw said:

Bathhouses. Almost any bathhouse no matter where I am. Condoms are rarely used and few guys ever ask to use one. Most guys will show their bare raw dick and use it as advertised.

yes, I concur, Mostly at the steamworks (Berkeley) and sometimes at the Watergarden San Jose.

Guest CuriousDallas

barebackRT when I was in Dallas, not many guys down here in Killeen. The spa I’d go to was perfect for bare because they discouraged that kind of activity so no condoms out for the taking...forced guys to go bare as you were naked. Cruising bathrooms and parks is good for it too as the guys cruising them usually want it pretty bad and aren’t picky. With COVID going on it’s tough to coax some guys out and it’s a weird mix of guys who don’t give a shit and guy who wanna ask you a million questions and want you to wrap.

10 minutes ago, Pnpguyny said:

There is a whack job on BBRT who has "safe sex only" on his profile. I don't know if it's a joke or so that guys message him.

What is his screenname?  I see quite a few guys on BBRT who have "safe sex only" in their profiles.... pisses me off to see those type guys on there... The site is intended for barebackers and breeders, not for condom lovers!  Thats why its called Barebackrt!    Guys who want to practice safe sex only need to get their own fuckin site and get off BBRT!!!!    grrrrrr

11 hours ago, KinkyBiNature said:

yes, I concur, Mostly at the steamworks (Berkeley) and sometimes at the Watergarden San Jose.

Got to be careful about the Watergarden; they’re a little more adamant about safe sex then Steamworks Berkeley in my experience. 

It’s like the Watergarden sexually and spiritually exists in the early 90s. I always feel obligated to only fuck in private there; cause I don’t let men use condoms in me. I won’t be putting one on either.

Guest FinalDL2021
3 minutes ago, R86 said:

Got to be careful about the Watergarden; they’re a little more adamant about safe sex then Steamworks Berkeley in my experience. 

It’s like the Watergarden sexually and spiritually exists in the early 90s. I always feel obligated to only fuck in private there; cause I don’t let men use condoms in me. I won’t be putting one on either.

I have a take it, or leave it attitude about condoms, Prefer bareback, yet not going to make it an issue if a guy wants to wear a condom. At both steamworks and watergarden, I rent a room, open the door, and put my ass on display in a good jockstrap; I let whatever happens, happens.

21 minutes ago, R86 said:

Interesting to hear - I really didn't think any places like that existed really pushing for condoms.  I have not had ANYONE ANYWHERE in Atlanta want to use a condom no matter if it's a sex club, sex party, bathhouse or hookup off scruff etc.  Honestly have not had them even mentioned in a really long time.  One big sex party I go to (pre-covid) puts on the invite they "assume" guys are on prep or undetectable, but it's never been asked.  The only requirement for an invite is hot pics and realizing it's "mostly" raw.  (It's ALL raw) 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On 6/27/2020 at 8:51 AM, R86 said:

I got that vibe the first couple times I visited, then got pounded raw by a top friend (and whoever else he wanted fucking me) in both the sauna and play area several times. They don't really enforce that policy, and "enforcement" really depends on who's working at the time.

With that in mind, I've definitely had more success at the Steamworks. Their energy is much more sleazy and sexually charged than the Watergarden. The latter feels more like a country club that happens to allow sex.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/27/2020 at 8:51 AM, R86 said:

It's out of business: [think before following links] https://www.ebar.com/news/latest_news//294955

Looking back over my list of hookups (yes I've kept a list of all the guys), I would say I have the best luck (or most luck) picking up guys who can't do any better.  The ones who are horny for seed or getting a small dick sucked, and they don't care by who. Or is it whom? I always get this wrong. 

🤔

🤔

🤔

Sorry, what were we talking about?

• Like 1

at the bathhouse when I'm in Toronto. just for the sheer volume of guys that will dump their loads in me in a single night. some nights it just feels like guy after guy sliding in, fucking, unloading n leaving. in my owners club in Thailand is another great place to take loads and absolutely no one ever tries to fuck me with a condom there. and its just constant fucking, one man after the next. not guys trying to pick me up or romance me. just purely getting used as a bareback fuckhole.