Where are you most successful with barebacking?

DaddyBare

I find myself to be the most successful at any close homies crib who knows what I do. It’s always great energy, followed by a great fuck which I can be my real self through (very loud and verbal, very submissive and can turn into an absolute female at times begging for that dick to fuck me harder and to cum deep inside me or all over my face and body) and there’s never any judgment regardless of how crazy I can be. (Sometimes they’ll be on their way out the door and as soon as they open the door I drop to my knees and start sucking them again, letting them know how in heat and how very willing to service them I am again and again and again and again. We fuck for hours on some fun shit and I always leave sore, satisfied, and gaping with a belly pumped full of seed. And I always know everyone is clean so that’s a plus, because I’m married. 

Just now, Throatpunchr4 said:

I find myself to be the most successful at any close homies crib who knows what I do. It’s always great energy, followed by a great fuck which I can be my real self through (very loud and verbal, very submissive and can turn into an absolute female at times begging for that dick to fuck me harder and to cum deep inside me or all over my face and body) and there’s never any judgment regardless of how crazy I can be. (Sometimes they’ll be on their way out the door and as soon as they open the door I drop to my knees and start sucking them again, letting them know how in heat and how very willing to service them I am again and again and again and again. We fuck for hours on some fun shit and I always leave sore, satisfied, and gaping with a belly pumped full of seed. And I always know everyone is clean so that’s a plus, because I’m married. 

Fuck I’m horny. 

Now I just wish there was a fat 12” BBC pinning me to the wall with a long girthy piece of meat slammed far down my throat pussy, choking the soul out of me, making a mess out of me, and making me love every second of it 

BBRT and Grindr. Get to a decent sex party and you’re guaranteed to get lots of raw cock. Saunas are hit and miss for me. I’ve always got cock there, but the ratio of walking around to actually getting fucked can vary a lot.

My record was at SBN in London though. I’ve only been once and need to go again when it’s back. I took 40 cocks in one  afternoon there. No idea how many loads, it got too sweaty and messy to have any notion.

On 8/26/2020 at 10:38 PM, subBottomKink said:

BBRT and Grindr. Get to a decent sex party and you’re guaranteed to get lots of raw cock. Saunas are hit and miss for me. I’ve always got cock there, but the ratio of walking around to actually getting fucked can vary a lot.

My record was at SBN in London though. I’ve only been once and need to go again when it’s back. I took 40 cocks in one  afternoon there. No idea how many loads, it got too sweaty and messy to have any notion.

I lost count at 20 dicks in me at SBN, no idea how many came but it ran down my leg several times. I wish I could go back there. 

Anywhere. LoL 

Perhaps it sounds like a joke, but it’s true. Saunas and bars hardly can be found guys who use condome. By apps many “only safe” guy text me and when I ask back if they have any problem with bb, the answer is always no. My profiles are explicit, just like my username which is the same everywhere. 

It's grindr for me. Can't count how many times a guy showed up with condoms that are left unwrapped. Most of them condom queens who stated over and over that they never go bare when chatting 10 minutes before. 

Second place for clubs, a couple of drinks and pretty much everyone conveniently forgets to put a rubber on, even when they're carrying dozens of them. I guess they'll use them as paper holders or something when back home.

Guest gwmcatcher
On 8/26/2020 at 4:38 PM, subBottomKink said:

Agree. SBN was the hottest scene I’ve ever been to. I had 4-5 dicks in me and for an “oldie” bottom like me that’s a great afternoon. 

cant wait to get back to London.   Some day. 😢

Edited by gwmcatcher
Typo

On 8/23/2020 at 1:49 AM, FaceLoad said:

I saw that they had closed. Like Chicago’s Man’s Country, end of an era folks. Unlike Man’s Country, this was as unceremonious as it can be. Eh Pandemics. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I wonder if they even attempted to sell the business. Because they permanently closed, that’s the end of bathhouses on The Alameda - either in San Jose or otherwise. I’d be shocked if any community in Santa Clara County would permit one to open again.

San Francisco just repealed restrictions on bathhouses operating in the City in place since 1984.

The abandoned Pottery Barn at Market and Castro would be a good location; and neighbors would protest only if it was housing.

Less risk of getting robbed then at BV park.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1