Where are you most successful with barebacking?

DaddyBare

Some sucess with BBRt and Recon. But the best is some of the great fuck parties... eg NUD @ club80 in Melbourne (unfortunately closed grr), SBN and the nude nights at Vault 139. But the best has to be the bio parties in Barelin.. in particular during folsom - raw paradise. Lesser is sundays at S.L.U.T in Hamburg + downsairs at the bars in Amsterdam and barelin. - nothing like them in the US!  

Hello, 

I concur with Leather69, as except for Hamburg, I have also enjoyed the locations and parties mentioned, especially the debauchery of Berlin!!  Though barebacking seems to have become the norm in most places, those places mentioned above attract guys who are  serious about bb fucking, without the game playing or coyness often experienced here in the USA.  321 Slammer in Fort Lauderdale offered some of the same vibe on a smaller scale,  though its post-pandemic survival is questionable, as the property is reportedly for sale.  And yes, as the years have gone by, the number of such places for such fun has steadily dwindled here  in the USA, so much so that several guys I have told about other places, especially Berlin, think I am exaggerating; I am not!

chiilfuck

• 4 months later...

I tend only to go to clubs and saunas as when I have sex I want lots of it. In London pretty much everywhere has bareback sex. The Heath is probably the best, but SBN is where I get most of my loads. Rarely do i leave with fewer than 10 and may have one condom fuck all afternoon. 

• 8 months later...
On 6/13/2012 at 1:06 PM, LBRaw said:

Bathhouses. Almost any bathhouse no matter where I am. Condoms are rarely used and few guys ever ask to use one. Most guys will show their bare raw dick and use it as advertised.

Agreed, I have most of my Bareback experiences at the Steamworks in Berkeley, California 

• 2 weeks later...

Sex club dark rooms are pretty much all bareback fucking as is being in a sling. Hosting for lights out anon fucks got me a lot of bareback sex, particularly from bi and partnered guys through Craigslist and to a lesser extent Locanto. Around 75% would fuck me raw but I don't think many actually intended to go that far. They're less inhibited when they can't be seen and cannot be identified but I think a lot also depends on making them feel comfortable with you to begin with and making sure they know they can just let loose and get off with me any way they want. Sucking them hard then just sitting on their bare cock almost always worked too.