Pozzed in the cinema

Just got back from a meeting in London. I slipped away early and vsited a sleazy gay cinema near King's cross. It is small and dark and normally full of old trolls wanking off to the movies. You can stand at the back and pretty much do what you want as the management never seems to down into the screen room. It smells, and the floor is always slippy with cum.

I descended the stairs and went into the small theater which has about 20 seats. It was unusually full with a number of guys standing at the back. They were all middle-aged or older and watching a tall, thin black guy of about 50 or so who had his trousers and pants down and was jacking off a long, smooth cock. I opened my fly and dragged out my cock and rubbed it hard. The black guy flashed me a grin and beckoned me over. We jacked each other for a while and then I bent over and sucked his dick which was drooling pre-cum. I noticed the men around me start to get their cocks out. The black guy started feeling my arse and I undid my belt so he could push my pants down and expose it to his probing finger. I stood up and let my trousers fall to my ankles.

We kissed and then he turned me round and I felt his cock pushing between my arse-cheeks. He bent me over a seat and spat on my hole. I felt my heart start to pound and then he pressed some poppers under my nose. I was lost. My head swam and I felt my arse-hole open as his cock slid in me - bare. No question of condoms. It was deep and smooth and I groaned as he fucked me.

The men clustered round, and I was surrounded by stiff cocks. I took one in my mouth and felt horny old fingers spreading my cheeks so they could see the cock sliding into me. After a while, he bent over me and I felt his hot breath on my ear. "You're a dirty slut, aren't you?" I could only nod in reply. "I wanna see all these men fuck you" he whispered. I shuddered and reached for his poppers and took a deep sniff. I heard him chuckle and then his cock left me.

I looked over my shoulder and saw him beckon to a fat old man who had taken off his shirt and dropped his pants. His cock was fat and white in the gloom. The old troll waddled over and I felt his cock nosing into me. I panicked and tensed up, but the black guy fed me more poppers and whispered "Relax, baby. Go with it. You know you want it, don't you?"

The fat guy was in me now, huffing and blowing as he fucked me. He didn't last long. Before I knew it, I felt him throb and my arsehole went wet with his sperm. What had I done? He pulled out, and the black guy held my shoulders down. "Who's next?" he whispered. And then another cck slid up me and I felt myself letting go, giving myself up to it as the second cock spurted in me. As a third one slid up me, the black guy bent and whispered in my ear. "You're really fucked now, baby. When he's done I'm going to fuck you too and give you my gift. Welcome to the club"

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 18
  • Upvote 10

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This place was called Oscar's and was in a backstreet near the old thameslink station. As I commuted from there, I often got away early to visit the cinema on my way home. It was the sleaziest, dirtiest rough place with most guys real trolls who went for the afternoon in the hope of getting off any way they could. It wasn't exactly romantic! It was really exciting to go from my office in my suit, pay my money and descend into this sleaze pit. It smelt, it was hot, the floor was slippery and it was dark apart from the light from the screen. I'd head to the back where most guys stood and wait for some action. The first couple of times I was nervous and then I realised you had to be really obvious, so I'd drop my trousers and pants and bend over the seats in the back row. The trolls couldn't believe their luck and it wouldn't be long before I was being fucked with a queue of men waiting their turn. If only my co-workers knew I was breeding like a pig only a few hundred yards from the office!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1

On 1/4/2019 at 4:03 PM, ready4filling said:

Sadly no cinema near Kings Cross nowadays (although always seems to be bare cock any time I've been downstairs at the Central Station pub just round the corner)

Yes +1 vote for central station's underground club in Kings Cross. 

I really miss the original PlayPit in Caledonian Road. 

• 1 month later...
Guest nastypozhole

I love your stories. Back in the 80s I sought out men with full blown aids at the bath houses and cinemas and had them fuck me in front of anyone. My favorite sex