I was always a classic nerd. Even my name was nerdish but that didnt matter once I discovered gay sex and guys who liked nerds. My first gay sex was fucking some effeminate queen whose ass was like a decent vagina. Of course that fella gave me superior head not to mention swallowed my load unlike the broads who spat it out like it's something nasty. The first cock I took was a forty-year-old short fat Latino's uncut 5", first sucking him off a few times and giving him my ass cherry two weeks later. He also gave me head and swallowed my cum as I did his. "Lenny, you sure a sexy stud. Glad you got my cherry" I had gushed after he'd pumped his fifteenth load up my ass.

After he dumped me a month later for fresh holes I met a couple of really great men. One was Rick, a nerd like myself, who was a mechanic. The other was Henry whose seven cut inches broadened my ass as well as choked me when he fucked my mouth. Fortunately I decided to mostly top since I was more on the masculine side, in fact more masculine than most straight men or at least nerds, not to mention that taking my glasses off to suck cocks or rim ass was a hassle.

One night a dozen years after my first fucking, I was as horny as I was the first time I nutted in a man. Since Henry had stood me up, saying his lover had the day off and they were going to spend the day together, I was at a sex club. I don't know who gave me AIDS that fateful night, because I was fucked in the ass by both a hippie and a fat middle aged man (both of whom I had also sucked off for their second loads), and I had flip-fucked with an executive and had fucked two other holes. I was so turned on getting fucked by the hippie and the chubby I came from getting fucked by them. A couple of weeks later I got the flu. I knew something was wrong and sure enough I found out I had HIV. Some time later I ran into the hippie again, and he admitted he was poz, and had enjoyed infecting me. He said fucking my ass made him feel really great and manly and described how pleasurable pumping his death-seed up my ass and his disease into my system felt.

I was devastated. Henry my best buddy said our sex life was over unless I was content with him jacking off into my mouth. I was able to stay healthy and after a few months I decided that I needed to get off in someone sans condom, but didn't want to randomly poz some innocent piece of ass. My first target was a punk on a friend's shit list. I wanted to experience the thrill of pumping my deadly HIV into someone. I saw breeding a guy as the ultimate power to feel really good while fucking up someone forever, as the hippie had done to me. My mental state was enforced by the disclosures of a couple of my masculine poz friends had described their orgasms in neg assholes, much as the hippie had enjoyed pozzing guy's assholes, such as mine.

The punk I was to poz was a bitchy arrogant pretty-boy twink fresh out of the military who had pissed-off a buddy of mine. My friend told me where the punk hung out and pointed him out to me in a bar. I made my move a week later in a club. Like many of the places I frequented, the club in question had an alley to the rear, and not all that surprisingly, a lot of sex went on in the alley. I had a buddy, a buffed-out surfer-jock come-on the punk. The plan was my buddy would take the punk into the alley and fuck the shit out of the kid, in actuality being the punk's last neg fuck, and I would follow close-up on my buddy and add my special cum to the mix.

Half an hour after we arrived my jock buddy and the punk were chatting it up. They then left out the back door and I followed them discreetly. Soon the punk was stripped and on his stomach, legs spread wide, on the mattress we had prepared in advance hidden behind the big dumpster. My jock buddy had his jeans halfway down and had already had the punk suck his nine inches hard. He greased up his loggerhead and mounted the punk. He handed the punk a popper bottle, lined up his shot and let his weight drive it home. The punk whined and whimpered, not used to such a big thick dick but he wanted it in him just the same. He was in seventh heaven getting fucked by a large handsome stud just a few years older than him. The man fucked that hole good and nutted in him, as he had in me and I in him before I got pozzed. My own dick was rock hard oozing precum. After the man thrust some more he dismounted and I came out of the shadows, pants ready to drop and mounted him.

I shoved my deadly weapon up his ass, my stud buddy's cum excellent lube. The hole felt good around my dick. After hilting myself I began fucking him. I felt a manly studly well-being as I fucked that asshole, knowing how great my orgasm would feel when I pumped my deadly AIDS virus up his ass, which had been stretched and torn by my jock buddy's thick dick.

He at first thought little of it, being a bit drunk and on the poppers my buddy had stuck back under his nose as I made love to him. Halfway through my piece of him he turned his head and took a look, then realized I was fucking him. "No geek fucks me! Fuck off!" he screamed before three other men came to help. I gripped the punk's upper arms, helping the men hold him in place under me so I could finish having the piece of ass he owed me. He had fancied himself a man of the world but he was now learning his true place as a piece of ass soon to be a diseased sickly carrier. I stepped up my efforts, fucking him with a series of brutal thrusts to help tear-up his rectum some more. I felt good and studly, a hero conquering the enemy. I fucked faster and harder, my cum welling up, my dick getting ready to shoot its deadly load into the receptacle. The punk began crying.

"Be glad I'm not as hung as Bill you bitch!" I growled as I doubled my efforts. Savagely pounding him, I proved (at least in my mind) that a geeky nerd was more a man than a pretty-boy egotist. My climax then came rapidly as I hilted myself in him as pleasure enveloped me while I shot my load of HIV-laden cum up his ass in eight or nine rapid-fire spurts. It was one of my all time best feeling orgasms, the excitement of my stiff penis pulsing with pleasure filling the asshole with my deadly seed. I then resumed fucking him in a series of brutal hip-snapping thrusts to pump the rest of my virus-laden jizz into the cunt-hole. Joy filled my heart as my deadly cum filled his ass. "Hope you liked getting fucked by us real men." I said. He was pissed, but not nearly as pissed as when I told him, "I just got my poz cum off in you, and man does my dick feel good!"

The punk freaked and struggled. "Too late, bitch" said one of the men helping hold him down. I left my dick in, still thrusting and holding on, as well as corkscrewed my hips to force more of my death-sperms into his torn anal walls, rested a moment, brutally slammed my dick home in him a couple more times and yanked out. The punk was crying, sobs shaking him as I pulled up my pants. One of the guys who'd helped said he was poz and asked to suck my dick clean. Of course I let him. After sucking my dick for five minutes he sucked off of it, kissed it and my sweaty balls, stood up, hugged and kissed me and told me how turned on he was watching me fuck the punk and sucking my dick clean. He then had himself a piece of the punk and added his dirty cum to mine. A few more manly pelvic thrusts and he pulled out of the now bleeding hole. I sucked him clean, kissed his cock and balls and we all left, leaving the punk curled up sobbing on the mattress.

My friend was proud of me for what I'd done. He also serviced my jock "bait" friend a few times and let him service him as well since they were both versatile and still neg.

The punk got the flu, as I had after my fun with the hippie. After finding out the punk converted I traded fucks with a poz friend and then we 69ed for our second loads. The bitch eventually came down with full blown AIDS since he failed to take his meds properly.

Edited by Hotload84

• 2 months later...