Have you ever had an ad answered by a DL guy that you know in real life?

Guest Matias47

posted an ad on craigslist to BB top a bottoms ass. My old landlord hit me up with a clear foto of himself. I only showed a cock pic in the ad. I wrote him back from my stealth email account saying that I knew him and didnt realize he was the bottom in the relationship he was in. (he is partnered to a rather fem guy...) he wrote me twice wanting to know who I was but I wouldnt tell. It was just too weird even tho I think he is kinda sexy and hes a ginger too

About 6 years ago before the repel of DADT I was extremely careful about separating my military life from my personal life. My personal life is mine, out to my friends etc. Anyway I had the pleasure of meeting a HOT AS FUCK ginger who was a BUDS drop out, well his girlfriend dumped him while he was in training so he was just looking for bj's. As we got more comfortable with our every few day ritual of me throating his cock until he blasted down my throat. He said he wanted to see me get sucked by another guy. I told him it had to be another ginger (what's the chances of that happening) Well low and behold it happened turns out it was an extremely flamboyant gossiping guy that was in my command. I never it was him coming until he showed up while this guy was skull fucking me. Yes, he did run his mouth but to all the other gays so I didn't mind.

A couple times a month I post a CL ad with several pictures that show my face, one full frontal nudity, one pic with a dick in my mouth, and another while I'm spread eagle, all showing my face, I also post that I like verbal, dom tops, I'm looking for BB and I love to rim, also my phone #. I can't tell you how many times people respond with something like "wow you're so and so" or "is your name so and so?" I'm totally in the closet so posting this stuff is such a thrill. this one time specifically A guy I went to high school with contacted me saying he recognized me, and he would tell mutual friends about me if we didn't meet. he wanted to meet in public on a nature walk path, he said he always wanted to fuck a bottom in public, we walked a bit then he bent me over and came inside me then left. we meet up every so often, he's super verbal and dom, I love it.

Another time I was contacted by a guy who actually babysat me when I was way younger, we went to church together (when we were children). He asked "is this so and so?" of course I'm frozen with fear, that's the thrill I seek I think. I ask him who he is, he doesnt tell me right away saying how he can't believe I'm posting on CL for BB and crazy sex, and that he wants some. At this point I still don't know who it is, he asks me to come down to his house, I come by and he's at the door naked, tells me to come in, take off my clothes and we get into it, he's also verbal, calling me "faggot" and such. He's fascinated with my ass and small dick, he said he used to change my diapers, and my dick hasn't grown at all. it seems like i'm over there every day getting a load somehow.

Another time worth mentioning is my gay poz uncle was staying with my parents who are in the same town as I live in. I posted my CL ad and I get this response asking me what my name is, who my family members are, where I am from, and that I shouldn't post asking for BB sex. I kept him on the line saying that I wanted to suck his cum out, and lets meet, he responds with "what would your father and mother think if they found out?" I respond by saying that it's a sexual thrill risking my parents seeing these pics and finding out that I'm a faggot. He stopped responding after that, and every time I went over to my parents, he was obviously avoiding me. So I'm pretty sure it was my uncle who contacted me that day.

It's like roulette, take a chance and the thrill is so good!

I was on Jury duty about 10 years ago. The case was for "indecent exposure" at a bookstore that I always went to. I knew the guy and he knew me. His lawyers looked happy that I was on the jury but it turned out that I was the "alternate" juror. I had to sit through then entire case but got bumped at the end so I didn't get to get him off...err..so to speak. He ended up being convicted.

Guest Matias47
Awww man..you should've just fukd him anon scene at his place if possible..could be kinda hot...unless that would ed been too weird for you

Kind of tough to do an anon scene when you know the guy. How's he not supposed to see my face, especially when he would be topping?

Guest Matias47
I was on Jury duty about 10 years ago. The case was for "indecent exposure" at a bookstore that I always went to. I knew the guy and he knew me. His lawyers looked happy that I was on the jury but it turned out that I was the "alternate" juror. I had to sit through then entire case but got bumped at the end so I didn't get to get him off...err..so to speak. He ended up being convicted.

That truly sucks. And not the good way.

indecent exposure at a bookstore? Man, I'd like to be on that jury... just to bitch-slap some sense into anyone who'd convict a man for having a cock. Alternate or not, I'd make sure the judge knew that there's one sensible person out of 13, even if the other 12 were self-sheltered hypocrites.

Lol, went on a business trip to Chicago a few years ago. At the end of the week I decided to stay over for the weekend and do the baths for a little release. I wandered around a bit and walked into the vp of my firm bent over with a cock up his ass and begging to suck each guy that passed. I was shocked......for a moment. Then I strolled over and casually fed him my cock. He started deep throating me and then looked up at me......and we both busted out laughing....what a mood killer. Lol. We left the other guys we were playing with and sat and talked for a bit. Turns out he's married with 3 kids and he always capped off his monthly biz trips with a little gay fun and games at the baths. We went back to my room and seriously fucked for a few hours, then went back out to play with a few others. We've become friends with benefits and since I don't report to him, it's not awkward at all!

• 3 months later...
Guest slobbvers

I was chatting with a guy on gay.com once. Got to his place turns out to be a friend of my brothers. I could not go through with it. Was just too weird.

• 1 year later...