Bloody cock

HungLatinDom

I'm sorry, this is kinda gross, but I was not able to find a lot of information online.

This has happened twice to me. I fuck really hard, some guys here have seen me or have fucked me and they know what I am talking about. Once I have a bottom who can take me, I fuck him HARD, and I can last 1 hour or more. Not bragging, just describing in detail the situation.

In both of these situations, I had been fucking the guy for more than half an hour, rough pounding, gaping hole, I could feel I was past the second ring. ANd when we were done, fuck, blood comes out of his penis. The first time I was about 22, and I freaked out a LOT, well, we did, he was fine after all, and we fucked again, much more calmly, a week later. Tonight, it just happened again, but less blood, it came out mixed with piss. I had peed up his hole and when he sat down to expel it, I was watching, and his pee came out reddish.

I think what happened is that I am hurting their prostates, but I am not sure, I do not know what are the sequels for them, how serious it is and what can I do to avoid it happening, short of fucking less harshly.

thanks a lot

Yep, you are correct.Happened to me after a hard/harsh threesome(no DP though). We were done,all was fine & everyone went on with his life,except for ME-the bottom. 2 hours later I take a piss and its rather orange/reddish. An hour on top of it I start to feel constant need to pee-yet nothing really comes out, except for very little fluid and some strange gel-kind of matter that was pure red-just as blood. I freaked out, beacuse i was going to the bath every 10 min-nothing happens and pains & burns like hell. Took a taxi and at 2 AM in the morning I went to the hospital.I explained what went on(I think the doctor did find it funny, judging from his facial expression).Regardless they checked me with an ultrasound and asked if I had problems with my prostate prior to the incident, as I am too young to have such issues.I said no I never had something like that before. Well, in the end he checked me and said that there are people who are, how shall I put it- more fragile in that area and can be hurt much easier.He explained to me that when I practise 'receptive anal intercourse' I should make it clear, to the top guy, that the session must be not way too extreme. I took antibiotics for 4 days for my inside to heal-I was not torn up though(I mean colon and teh rest were intact). So yes, HungLatinDom some bottoms need anatomically more gentle pounding.Sadly it appears I am one of them.This shit never happened to me again,but I explain to my tops that overly aggressive,extreme pounding is not in the game,as I am not keen on going to the hospital again and being taken 'off the market' for a week or so. The issue is not the time-length of the fucking, but in the technique.I still can be pounded good,but just not into the extreme.Oh, and of course fisting is pretty much out of question, but I was never a fan anyway.

Next time be more gentle with that poor bottom-he has a lot to take,when I look at your avatar-and tone it down a little for the pleasure of both of you.Fucking the other guy so hard that he bleeds(especially his internal parts) is not pleasure for the bottom,regardless of the fact that some tops out there, living in their own reality, think that we like it.

Yeah, if you're making them bleed? You might consider not fucking so hard.

No, I am not considering that. It has happened twice in 12 years of sexual activity, so, not changing my fucking style in general, even if I will change it for this particular guy.

Yep, you are correct.Happened to me after a hard/harsh threesome(no DP though). We were done,all was fine & everyone went on with his life,except for ME-the bottom. 2 hours later I take a piss and its rather orange/reddish. An hour on top of it I start to feel constant need to pee-yet nothing really comes out, except for very little fluid and some strange gel-kind of matter that was pure red-just as blood. I freaked out, beacuse i was going to the bath every 10 min-nothing happens and pains & burns like hell. Took a taxi and at 2 AM in the morning I went to the hospital.I explained what went on(I think the doctor did find it funny, judging from his facial expression).Regardless they checked me with an ultrasound and asked if I had problems with my prostate prior to the incident, as I am too young to have such issues.I said no I never had something like that before. Well, in the end he checked me and said that there are people who are, how shall I put it- more fragile in that area and can be hurt much easier.He explained to me that when I practise 'receptive anal intercourse' I should make it clear, to the top guy, that the session must be not way too extreme. I took antibiotics for 4 days for my inside to heal-I was not torn up though(I mean colon and teh rest were intact). So yes, HungLatinDom some bottoms need anatomically more gentle pounding.Sadly it appears I am one of them.This shit never happened to me again,but I explain to my tops that overly aggressive,extreme pounding is not in the game,as I am not keen on going to the hospital again and being taken 'off the market' for a week or so. The issue is not the time-length of the fucking, but in the technique.I still can be pounded good,but just not into the extreme.Oh, and of course fisting is pretty much out of question, but I was never a fan anyway.

Next time be more gentle with that poor bottom-he has a lot to take,when I look at your avatar-and tone it down a little for the pleasure of both of you.Fucking the other guy so hard that he bleeds(especially his internal parts) is not pleasure for the bottom,regardless of the fact that some tops out there, living in their own reality, think that we like it.

Thanks a lot for the explanation. It's a real shame, since we both had an amazing time, his eyes were constantly rolling, his moans became unintelligible mumbling begging for more. It was pure bliss. He said he¡s still interested once he recovers, but it is a pity we cannot do it again like this, great bottoms who are hairy and manly are not common.

HungLatinDom, that never bothered me or the top that was plowing me - Men with big tools know that they will eventually hit that sweet spot and starting the bleeding.

Some blood is fine...when it's dark red and last a day or two after the brutal pounding or fisting, that is when you need to be concerned.

I found it interesting how you mentioned the second ring. A top I hooked up with once told me flat out he was going to fuck my ass. I told him I would do my best to take him. He told me that if I went back to his hotel with him I would be fucked. He then told me how some bottoms he fucks it sometimes gets bloody. I don't think the blood oozes out and ruptures but when he pulls out there is blood on the cock.

The man had a huge dick in length and girth. He used so much lube and I still had trouble taking it. I kept thinking of those guys he fucked and he told me doesn't care if it hurt them or if they were uncomfortable once he was inside a bottom they were his bitch and it was his ass and he would use them until his needs were met and he was satisfied. It took me about 10 minutes to take his cock all the way but there was something about another ring I did not even know was there and getting past that ring. I had to do so many breathing techniques and relaxing techniques and mental stablity and calmness to take it. And when I took it I never felt so full in my life. He fucked my ass hard and deep and he called me a bitch, cunt, whore, and every name in the book. Telling me that my ass was made for fucking and that I should ask men if they need service when I talk to them because it's my job as bottom boy to take care of a man's needs and to give up my ass for their pleasure and to take it like a good bottom boy. I did not bleed.

But I see guys like this all time. Claiming they can take any size dick and that the top isn't man enough or they are pushy or bossy. There are some men out there who don't play that shit and you would be lucky if they asked you to leave or threw you out of their room. Because there are some dicks out there that if rammed in your ass with little to no lube would tear you up. It sounds hot as a fantasy but the reality would be hell.

I don't think it's quite the OP's fault for tearing up bottoms holes. But the bottoms needs to really ask themselves if they can take it and prepare themselves and take it once the top is in. But as the other guy said some bottoms might not literally be able to take it and can end up in the hospital. I don't know if I'm that type of bottom but I really don't want to find out.

Guest Inthewind

That top that fucked you is exactly the type of top I will only have in me the dominant controlling abusive type. I've found more blue collar and lawyers are like that. Had one last year shove his beer bottle in my ass after fucking me twice and said do not move cunt. I've got friends for yourslut ass to service. Neverhadblood but prostrate torture is hell and can make you have thereto pee and shitfor days and then go away.

I would rather have a guy, if he was bigger than 8", pound me more slowly, sensually, and any cocks below 8" to completely ravage me. I've always been scared of blood from my ass or my own cock, never want to experience the pain like that at all inthe future.