Slam Session Soul Mates -

tinaguy

On 12/15/2017 at 1:19 AM, dtarisio said:

So I've been poz for just under 2 years. I wasn't a chaser, but I know that in the back of my mind I didn't really care. That being said when I found out I was pozzed by someone I trusted I freaked. Took me almost 9 months to get used to the fact that I was now poz. This wasn't helped by the fact that I lived in rural PA where the common view of HIV+ guys is that they're diseased whores that deserve to die (quoted from more than 1 Grindr and Scruff messages). Fast forward to July this year and moving to Eastern PA between Philly and Trenton NJ. New area. Lots more people. Much less stigma. But still, I was very careful about being up front about my status and who I hooked up with. I was religious about taking my meds. 

Then I met HIM. His Scruff profile made it quite clear that he was HIV+ and not on meds... I hesitated to even "woof" at him. It scared me how much I was into him and wanted you hook up with him. But I woofed. And we ended up texting back and forth for until like 2 am (I have him my cell number, which he liked very much lol) . I told him my story. Told him about my previous daddy. Found out that he had been looking for a boy. He asked my how I felt about his being toxic. I was honest and told him that it scared the shit out of me but also turned me on to no end. (As a side note, this was before I discovered Breeding Zone.  I had watched vids on xtube and tumblr of pozzing and stealthing,  and they turned me on, but I always swore that I could never do that to someone...) Well, he told me very plainly that he wouldn't mind hooking up, but the only way he would go into a Daddy/son relationship with me was if I went off my meds and became toxic. He told me he had no use for an undetectable boy. My initial, "good boy" response was that I could never do it (I didn't say that to him...I told him I would have to think about it). But in the back of my mind...and evidenced by my raging hardon and twitching boy hole...I was ready to go off that second. He had to stop talking because he had to work in the morning. I must have jerk edge off 3 or 4 times that night. And I couldn't stop thinking about it/him. We talked on and off the next few days. And I kept wanting to tell him that I would do it. But something was holding me back. I still have no idea what, because what I didn't tell him (he's probably finding out as he reads this) is that I stopped taking my meds that first night...August 14, 2017. I told him about a week later. The 2nd time we got together, I brought my meds with me and he filmed me flushing them down the toilet! Then he fucked me hard and long and shot more of his poison in me. 

Since I've been off my meds, I am perpetually horny. The thought of passing on my DNA to someone drives me crazy. Daddy and I have discussed how far we are going to go with this. He wants me to get to full-blown AIDS levels. And I now want it,  too. He roughs up my hole every time we fuck to make sure I get more of his venom in me...and so he gets my blood into his system so that we share the same DNA. I don't tell anyone my status anymore. And if asked I tell them that I am neg and on PreP. I want to knock up as many people as I can. And yesterday Daddy did something amazing for me...he invited a chaser over. He's been chasing for a while, but is still neg. But I think after last night, he's going to convert...we roughed up his hole really good with a toothbrush. Then I fucked him nice and hard...was probably one of the strongest orgasm I have ever had!...and then Daddy worked my toxic cum deep past his 2nd hole with his death stick. I don't know my VL right now, but when I was diagnosed it was over 800k. We also gave him a blood slam with our combined toxic poison blood. I can't wait to hear if it finally takes! If it doesn't, I guess we'll just have to try again lol. 

I know there will be more stories, but just wanted to share with all of you that I'm a proud toxic boy and I love my Daddy for helping me see how amazing it is! 

On 1/20/2018 at 7:14 PM, Chargedup said:

10 and 12 nope but all the rest is fair game ! ☣️

On 2/28/2018 at 10:28 AM, NimbleFingers said:

This is a GREAT story, Tinaguy!  I'd love to read more of your work.

Thanks for bringing this story forward. So hot! ?

• 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Ausbttmnboiraw

I need to find a top willing to do this to me... sadly being in Australia not sure I will... maybe I need to plan a trip to USA or Europe?

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...